Barb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was ready now and I had been ready all my life and I raised myself up and took my cock in my fist and brought it to Barb's rectal entrance. Barb's sphincter was open like a rose in the high summer of its flowering and the rigid stem of my cock was resting against her and ready to enter the arcane paradise of Barb's arse.

My cock was still covered in a thin film of Barb's cunt juice and that would be all the lubricant we needed. I pushed and with one thrust my cock slide all the way into Barb's cock hungry arse.

I rested it there with the head of my cock deep, deep in Barb's arsehole.

'It hurts so good' she said 'can you feel my sphincter biting your cock and the soft skin inside me soothing the bite?'

'Yes Barb' I sighed 'I am all the way up your arse and it's so tight, Barb baby.'

'So tight' she echoed 'but not too tight. Stretch my rectum to her limit baby. Bite her back. Oooo, darling fuck Barb's asshole up to her bowels. Fuck Barb's asshole and make Barb's pussy cum. Don't hold back, don't be gentle. Fuck my asshole hard.

I did. I fucked Barb's arse with all I had. I loved it. Her arse clamped tight around my cock and was trying to pull all of the spunk out of him. Barb reached downed and pushed her fingers into her gaping pussy and I felt Barb's fingertips, which were deep inside her, pressing against my cock through the soft thin wall that separates arse and cunt.

I heard her sigh and then scream and I knew that she had cum.

I wanted this ecstasy to last forever, but to have the fullest pleasure, one must accept its transience and I fucked away and fucked and fucked and fucked and rammed and withdrew and rammed my knob up Barb's arsehole and I timed my stroke until I was ready to shoot and my cock, when its head was in the place of darkest shadows in the depths of Barb's rectum, spurted her full of warm cock juice.

I fell forward onto her with my cock still in her arse, which held it so tightly that it would not let it soften and slip out by itself. I wanted to stay there forever, but eventually I had to withdraw. As I did Barb's pussy juice coated fingers appeared before my mouth and she invited me to lick them clean. Then I lay back and Barb crawled towards me and purred 'you are an assfucker baby, a true assfucker' and with that her lips encircled my knob and she sucked me off and sucked and licked up our arsefuck.

I must have fallen asleep as her tongue, soft and gentle now on my cock, continued to lick up the remnants of our pleasure.

I awoke and she was watching me and she smiled as I opened my eyes, but she did not say anything. I looked around I could see that the darkness of night was beginning to soften.

It would soon be morning and I looked at Barb and she seemed to be slowly beginning to fade or was it just that sleep was taking me at last? I looked at her and she was drifting away, or was I drifting away? Then it was dark and I slipped away into the dream of sleep or slipped back from dream into waking. The next thing I knew it was morning and Barb was gone.

12