Barbara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is there anything there with the address on it? A piece of mail, a bill?"

Barbara began to look around the crude hovel. She spied Roy's overalls and a billfold sticking out of the back pocket. Quickly she retrieved it and opened it up to find a driver's license. "I found his ID and it says he is 'Royal Darling' and his address is..."

"Never mind, I know him and where you are. I'll have a unit on the way. It will be there in just a couple of minutes. Will you be OK?"

Barbara eyed Roy and her piece of firewood and said; "I think I can take care of him if he wakes up!"

EPILOGUE

In the late summer, Barbara gave birth to a bouncing 8 ½ pound baby boy. He had his mothers hazel eyes and his fathers blond hair.

In jail, Roy lost his hand and eventually his arm to gangrene. When he was sent to prison for the kidnapping and rape, he petitioned the courts to be allowed to see the child but the most they would do was to let him see pictures. They would not allow him any contact beyond that.

The following year, when he was beaten to death by another inmate, they found he had left a will, leaving a sizeable piece of wooded property in Virginia, a large portfolio of blue chip stocks and over $200,000 cash to the child with Barbara as executor. There was no one to contest the will.

30

Copyright © 08-29-2008 by E. J. Sheeran. All rights reserved. This work, in part, or whole, is not to be distributed, reproduced, transmitted or posted, in any manner, without the express written permission of the author.

For comments on this story contact me through the link below.

12