Barbara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suziesdad
suziesdad
85 Followers

The server had been back with our desserts, and Barbara was in the middle of hers when I got back from the men's room.

She looked up and said, "Are you sure you're alright, you look a little flushed?"

"I'm fine now," I replied, "I must have eaten my lunch too quickly, because my pants started to get tight," I said, playing along with Barbara's game.

I sat down and started demolishing my cake. Barbara took a drink of her Chianti, and rolled it seductively around her mouth and swallowed. I was halfway through my dessert when I felt Barbara's foot sliding up my leg again. When she reached my crotch and did not find a bulge there, she pouted.

"Awww, Mikey's been playing on his own," and, dropping her foot she finished her wine.

I had finished my dessert, so I paid the bill and we left. It was only a short walk back to work, but it was a warm day, and combined with lunch it was very pleasant. All too soon, we were back outside of work.

Barbara sighed, "Oh well, back to the grindstone," and pushed open the door.

I moved forward and held it open for her, playing the perfect gentleman.

"Thank you," Barbara said, turning to me and giving me a smile, which lit up her face and made her eyes sparkle. "It's nice to know that there are some gentlemen left."

She pushed past me into the lobby of our building, I confess, I didn't feel much of a gentleman as I watched Barbara's firm round ass swaying in front of me as we made our way to the elevator.

The elevator was busy with people heading back to work from lunch, so Barbara and I didn't speak on our way back to the office. Instead, I stood next to her and took in the view down her blouse, (which was spectacular) as her scent filled my nostrils. When we got back, there was a note from Bob, saying he wanted a draft contract for Grunewald to sign ready by 12 noon tomorrow.

"Well then," Barbara said, "we'd better get our heads together and get cracking."

By this time, it was 2:30 in the afternoon. I knew we would not get finished by the time we would be normally going home. I took off my jacket and Barbara removed hers, affording me another view of her magnificent breasts stretching the material of her blouse. As we worked, I began to realize that Barbara was actually quite good at her job, as good as Helen my old assistant had been and, one by one we ironed out the kinks in the Grunewald contract.

The clock read 6pm all too quickly. I could hear people start putting on their coats and heading for the elevators. We still had one or two things to iron out, so we went back into my office after wishing everyone goodnight.

"Coffee?" Barbara asked.

I had been so busy that I had not realized how tired I was. I was beginning to flag and my eyes hurt from looking at the screen.

"Sure" I said. "I could do with a break!"

"Me too!" Barbara said, and walked over to the coffeemaker.

I watched her big round ass sway as she walked away from me; it was as though she had put an extra wiggle into her walk now that we were alone!

I felt a lump in my pants and one in my throat as I watched her. Barbara came back a few minutes later with two steaming cups of black coffee, put them down on my desk, and sat down next to me.

As she did, she crossed her legs, causing her skirt to ride up, exposing a vast amount of stocking-clad leg. She dangled one shoe off the end of her toes, swinging it back and forth, as she drank her coffee, and I sat mesmerized, watching her.

She turned to me and, with a glint in her eye asked, "Did you like the view?"

"I...I don't know what you mean!" I stammered,

"Yes you do, you couldn't take your eyes off my ass before, could you?"

"I'm sorry Barbara." I blushed I actually blushed! "It was very unprofessional of me."

"That's alright," she said with a smile, "most men I know are fascinated by it and even a few women too!"

This last statement threw me into confusion. She saw my expression and gave me a big smile.

"Don't worry, I'm straight. It's just that I've got a few gay women friends who are always trying to get me into bed!" With that, Barbara got back to business. "So how are we doing?" she asked. "Are we nearly finished?"

By now, it was 8pm and the lights in the office had switched off automatically, leaving us in a little island of light. I looked out the window at Atlanta, as it began lighting up as darkness fell.

"I think we have most of it," I said. "It just needs a little tweaking and it should be ready to print."

"Good," Barbara said. "I'm getting hungry!"

I realized that I was too, "How about pizza?" I asked.

Looking through my desk drawers, I found a menu for the local pizza place. I phoned up and ordered a 12'' with the works, a couple of sides and drinks. Then I phoned down to Marvin, the night security, to tell him to ring me when it arrived.

We finished our coffee and carried on working. About 20 minutes later, the phone rang on my desk.

"Pizza's here," Marvin said.

"I'll be right down," I replied, and put the phone down. I checked that I had my wallet on me, and headed down to the lobby desk.

"Don't be long." Barbara called after me, "I don't want to be on my own up here! It's a bit creepy, and I'd feel safer with a big strong man like you to take care of me."

"I'll be 10 minutes max," I said over my shoulder.

When I reached the lobby, I paid the guy and headed back up.

"Food's here," I called out as I approached the office so that Barbara would know it was me. As I did, I noticed that just the two desk lamps illuminated the room. "I wasn't too long was I?"

"Long enough!" I heard Barbara's husky voice reply from the shadows.

In the twin pools of light thrown by the lamps, I saw her get up out of her chair and walk towards the desk. When she was finally close to the desk, I nearly dropped the tray with the food on it. Barbara was standing there in just her bra, thong, stockings and heels!

"I thought we'd celebrate finishing the contract," she said smiling. "Are you going to come and kiss me, or do I have to come over there?"

She began to walk around the desk to where I stood; holding the food like a complete idiot.

"Kathy told me all about you; you've been a very naughty boy!"

"What... Who?" I stammered, trying to get my head around what Barbara was saying. "Wait...What...? How does your daughter know me?" I asked.

"Oh Kathy knows you very well!" Barbara told me as she took the food from my hands and set it on the desk. "She told me how you flirted with her until she gave in, and let you fuck her on your desk one day at lunchtime, when there was no-one around. She was just 19; an intern and just started college." Now she was standing directly in front of me. "She believed you when you told her you loved her."

"But there haven't been any interns named Kathy Taylor working here," I said, desperately trying to remember any "Kathy's" I may have been with from the office.

"She used her father's name, Johnson," Barbara said.

Things suddenly began to get clearer. I had a mental picture of Kathy in my head, tall, blonde, big tits and long legs, almost a younger version of her mom! As I was trying to remember, Barbara pushed me back against the wall and started undoing my tie and unbuttoning my shirt.

"Kathy told me that you had a big cock, and that she couldn't take all of it in her." "She said that I had to come and work here, and try you out! You are the talk of the ladies' room!" Barbara huskily whispered in my ear as she removed my shirt. "Oh, I do like a man with muscles," Barbara said, seductively sliding her hands over my chest.

"I work out most days," I said.

"I'll bet you do!" Barbara laughed. "Servicing all those women takes a lot of energy."

As she talked, Barbara undid my belt and unzipped my pants, putting her hand inside. She rubbed my lengthening shaft with the palm of her hand.

"All the girls say that, even though you are big, you are considerate. You didn't just ram it up them and bang away." With a squeeze round my cock, she finished, "I like that in a man!"

Barbara stood close; I could smell her perfume and her soft warm scent. God, she was intoxicating!

"I've been a very naughty girl haven't I? Leading you on like this, and getting you all hot and bothered, you're going to have to punish me!"

She said this with a seductive laugh, which told me that it was just what she wanted me to do! Reaching down she took hold of my shaft with a firm grip.

"Ooooh, Kathy wasn't lying, you are a big boy!"

With that, my boxers joined my pants on the floor. Stepping out of my clothes, I left them in a pile. Barbara gave a gasp when she finally saw my cock.

"Oh honey, I am going to enjoy this."

Kneeling down, and taking hold of me, she put her lips to the mushroom --shaped head, and gave it a lick, drinking down the first drops of pre-cum.She moaned as it trickled down her throat, "Mmm..."

Opening her lips, Barbara swirled her tongue across the sensitive head, making my dick twitch. Then she opened her mouth; the sensation as her warm, wet, mouth enveloped my engorged shaft was indescribable, inch by inch it disappeared into this wanton woman's mouth, she sucked it down as if it was a candy bar and she hadn't eaten for a week.

Lacing my fingers in her curls, I encouraged her to swallow more of my growing member, she eagerly complied, and her tongue caressed the underside of my cock, drawing groans of pleasure.

"Ohhh, that's right! Suck my cock, make me hard for you," I whispered hoarsely.

By way of an answer Barbara's mouth engulfed more of my hardening cock, sucking in her cheeks to provide friction on my shaft. All the time she never took her eyes off mine, smiling around my engorged shaft, as she bobbed her head up and down it.

Taking her mouth from my now rigid shaft she said, "I don't want you to come in my mouth, I want your hot cum up my pussy!"

Barbara stood up, and, reaching behind her, unclasped her bra, and her big breasts fell forward, contained just by the straps on her shoulders. She slid them down her arms and dropped the bra onto the floor. Arching her back slightly, Barbara thrust out her breasts for me to see.

"Not bad for an old broad huh?" She said, cupping them as she did. "Maybe you'd like a feel?"

I took in the sight of this confident, sexy older woman, naked apart from stockings and heels, and my mouth went dry.

"My god you are gorgeous," I said. My voice barely above a whisper.

"Aren't you sweet?" Barbara said, smiling, standing in front of me. In a voice thick with lust she husked, "Play with my tits, it gets me so wet!

I lowered my face to her breasts, taking a nipple into my mouth. I swirled my tongue over the swelling bud, feeling it harden. Throwing her head back, she moaned, "Ooooo that feels nice!" "Do the other one!"

I switched breasts and sucked on the other nipple, getting the same reaction, "Oh my god! I'm getting wet!" Barbara moaned.

She grabbed my hand and shoved it between her legs; I rubbed my hand on her mound through her thong, it was wet and getting wetter!

"Take off my panties!" Barbara gasped.

I reached for the waistband of her thong but Barbara stopped me.

"No," she hissed; "with your teeth! Get down on your knees and pull them down for me!"

I knelt down in front of Barbara, pushed my face into her pussy, and took hold of her thong with my teeth. Barbara shivered as she felt my warm breath on her bare skin under the material, my mouth so close to her pussy. I could smell her strong, musky, aroma and it made my cock twitch and harden even more! Barbara took hold of the back of my head and pulled my face closer to her pussy, so that my nose pushed inside the lips. I pulled down the thong, it slid down her stockings with a whisper, and Barbara stepped out of it, naked apart from stockings and heels.

I could not resist tasting the beautiful, naked pussy before me, and so I leaned forward. My warm breath on her naked skin made her shiver in anticipation.

"Oh yes!" she groaned; "lick my pussy, make me wet for you!"

Taking hold of the firm globes of her ass, I buried my face in Barbara's fragrant pussy. Running my tongue up her opening brought cries and moans from her throat, which she tried to stifle unsuccessfully with her hand. After a few minutes, she was sopping wet, but I wanted her where I could get better access to that gorgeous pussy.

Taking my mouth from her, I said to Barbara; "On the desk, I want to eat you properly!"

She tottered backwards on unsteady legs, until the backs of her thighs touched the edge of the desk. She sat down heavily, probably before she fell down; her legs were shaking that much; I cleared a space on the desk so she could lie down. Barbara lay back and spread her thighs, opening her lips so I could get a better look at her beautiful bare pussy.

"Beautiful," I murmured, "just beautiful!" Barbara smiled.

"Don't just stand there, come here and lick my pussy!"

The next ten minutes were filled with Barbara's pleadings for me to stop, then, the next moment, begging me to keep going. She tossed her head from side to side, biting her hand to stop her cries, as my tongue lashed her pussy and the growing button of her clit; the air hung heavy with the scent of her juices flowing copiously out of her and down her thighs.

When I introduced a finger alongside my tongue, Barbara groaned, when I introduced a second, she climaxed, her muscles contracting around them, gripping my fingers as she screamed out her pleasure. I cut off her screams with a long, deep kiss; she flung her arms around my neck, preventing me breaking the kiss. When she let me go, she continued gasping out her orgasm into my ear.

"Ohhh, fuck! Ohhh my god! That was amazing!"

Her breasts heaved with her rapid breathing; I could not tear my eyes away as they bounced with every breath she took. She stroked herself languorously like a cat washing itself, eventually reaching her opening; she inserted two fingers inside herself and proceeded to bring herself off again as I watched, gasping and moaning as she did so.

When she had recovered, she sat up with a look on her face, which told me she wasn't finished! Reaching for me, she tested my hardness with her hand, before she spoke.

"Sit down, I want to ride you!"

With that, she pushed me backwards into my chair, and I sat down heavily. Barbara stood astride me like some warrior queen, running her hands through her hair, her breasts firm and proud, a look of pure lust on her face mixed with a little apprehension. However, I could see her pussy lips glinting with juice and I knew she was ready!

Barbara knelt down on the chair; it groaned in protest at the extra weight. Her knees were both sides of my thighs and she lowered her pussy until it touched the head of my cock. She slid it back and forth a few times, coating the head with her juices and slowly sank down until the head was just inside her pussy lips.

"Oh my god, that feels soooo good!" Barbara groaned, "I'm going to take my time and enjoy this!"

"Don't take too long." I said laughing. "Marvin starts his rounds in an hour!"

"We don't want any spectators do we?" Barbara giggled and slid further down my cock, "Oh my god! You are so big! Fuck me! NOW!"

I could feel Barbara's pussy muscles contracting and relaxing, drawing my cock deeper into her pussy each time. It felt like a warm hand inside a velvet glove had been wrapped around my cock!

I groaned, "Your pussy's so tight I don't think I can hold on for too long!"

"We can't have that, can we?" Barbara said and; pushing down with her hips, her pussy engulfed the rest of my cock.

Barbara's breasts were right in front of my face; two mounds of flesh with large brown aureole and pink nipples like bullets. I leaned forward a little and took her left breast into my mouth, sucking and rolling it between my tongue and my teeth. As I did so, my cock rubbed against the front of Barbara's pussy and I could feel the bones pressing on it. Barbara's nipple hardened and swelled with blood as I gently bit it.

"Ohhh fuckkk that feels incredible!" She groaned, "Do the other one."

She took hold of her right breast and fed it to me like a mother to her baby! I took it into my mouth, sucking and licking and biting it until Barbara nearly jumped off the chair!

"Ohhh my goddddd!" Barbara screamed. "Yessssss! Yesss! Ohhh Yesss!"

I cut off her screams with a kiss. "Shhh," "Marvin will hear you downstairs." Actually, I would have been surprised if half of Atlanta hadn't heard her!

"Oops!"Barbara giggled, "But that felt incredible. I love having my tits sucked. It makes me sooo wet, now let's fuck!"

With that, she started to push down with her thighs, as she did so her pussy raised up my cock a little, then she relaxed and it slid down again. Barbara gradually increased the pace, and before long, her pussy was sliding up and down my shaft as smoothly as a cylinder around a piston and just as quickly!

"Ohhh yesss! Ohhh fuckkk! Ohhh godddd!" Barbara yelled, trying to stifle her screams with her fist but not succeeding. "Oh that feels fucking amazing; it feels like my pussy has swallowed a tree trunk it's so full!"

I started to buck my hips to meet Barbara's thrusts, all the while grabbing her fabulous ass.

"My god, you are a gorgeous sexy woman!" I gasped as I thrust upwards into her, "Your pussy is so tight!" "I don't think that I can hold on for too long!"

"Just a bit longer," Barbara cooed," I'm nearly there."

With that, she sat down hard and ground her pussy against my balls.

"Ohhh yesss! Ohhh, fuckkk! I'm coming!" Barbara screamed.

"Me too!" I yelled, and a stream of hot thick cum jetted from my cock up Barbara's hungry pussy, which began to flood with her own juices as well, as her orgasm exploded from within, soaking my hard cock and trickling down the shaft to my balls.

"Keep going," Barbara begged. "Fuck me harder! I want to come again!"

The flow of cum from my balls had slowed but I was still rock hard, and so I kept thrusting into her, until I felt her pussy muscles contract around my cock, and she started to shiver and shake as the orgasm hit her.

"Ohhh fuckkk here it comes!" she moaned, and the force of it nearly tipped the chair over! "Oh my god, I haven't come twice like that in years." She was out of breath, but continued, "Kathy was right, you are a good lover!

As I held her to me, her head on my shoulder, our bodies covered in a film of sweat, I put a finger to Barbara's lips.

"Shhh, I think I heard a noise!"

We listened, and sure enough, we heard the elevator heading for our floor.

"It's Marvin! He's started his rounds early!"

"Oh fuck, let's hide" Barbara giggled.

Getting up from my lap, she turned off the two desk lamps while I hid the tray of food.

Grabbing my hand, she pulled me to the floor behind the desk.

Barbara said, "Get down, or Marvin will see us!"

Therefore, just as we were, Barbara in stockings and heels, and me naked, we hid behind my desk like a couple of teenagers! I heard the elevator doors open and Marvin get out. He started shining his flashlight around the main office, all the while talking to himself.

"Shoot, I could a sworn I heard noises from up here" he muttered to himself.

Beside me, I could feel Barbara shaking, trying desperately not to laugh. Marvin shone his flashlight into every corner of the office, still talking to himself.

"Hmmm, nobody here, Guess I'll just check Mike's office to make sure."

Beside me, I felt Barbara tense up when he said that, so I put an arm around her and pulled her towards me.

Barbara lowered her head into my lap, and before I could stop her, she had taken my limp cock into her mouth and was sucking it back to life! She licked and sucked gently on it, and, before long, I felt it stirring. While Barbara had been doing this, Marvin had reached the doorway of my office, and began shining his flashlight around the room.

suziesdad
suziesdad
85 Followers