Barbara in a Car Ch. 02

Story Info
The dream close to becoming reality.
1k words
4.29
43.4k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lotty
lotty
16 Followers

He awoke with a start and for a second or two was lost for thought before what had happened last night before sleep flooded his mind. The clock said 5.54 a.m., and he pushed down the alarm button. His wife was sleeping gently on her side, facing him, and he slowly and carefully lifted the covers to gaze at her naked body. God, it was impossible to understand yet the sight of her, the fabulous breasts that hung so gloriously, the soft belly and her beautiful pussy, he revelled in all of it, the knowledge of just how much her committing adultery turned him on, caused his already swollen cock to harden more.

'Enjoying the view?' his wife murmured half asleep, but her hand reached out and felt his hard cock.

'It's gorgeous,' he said, 'and I want other men, many other men, to enjoy it too,' he replied. 'I want other men to see you like this, now you know how much I do, and I want you to give yourself so much to other men, open your legs for them and pull their hard cocks deep into your pussy, your lovely cunt. And I want them to cum deep inside you, and you to be proud of how you excite men.'

'Fuck me now,' she murmured, 'while I tell you the rest.' Her eyes were still closed and as she straightened out and opened her legs wide, still keeping hold of her husband's hard cock, he fought against his orgasm, so erotic was the scene.

He gently pushed deep into her but was careful not to move his body too much, and she pulled his head down to her mouth, kissing him on the lips before whispering into his ear.

'When I started rubbing his cock, he immediately left my tits and started running his hand up my legs and under my skirt. Shush, not yet,' she said, 'and I lifted myself off the car seat and pulled my tights and knickers down to my feet. This really turned him on and he kissed me very passionately while running his hand up under my skirt. I'd opened my legs wider.'

Her husband gasped. 'Oh God, Barbara.' He knew he daren't move as he would come almost immediately. 'On Saturday, I want you to wear that sexy black dress, the one that rides up every time you sit down.' His words were almost stammered out and his mouth was as dry as last night. 'And you must promise me, promise me, that as soon as you arrive, you kiss him very deeply, because he'll wonder how you got out of the house looking like that and without me knowing, and then you must sit down in the settee and looking at him, you tell him, moving one of your legs up so your dress rides up, that he has nothing to worry about with me. Promise me,' he said.

'I'll say anything you want me to,' she replied, moving herself sexily under her husband's body, 'but first, before his fingers started playing with me, I told him he had to pull down his trousers and underwear so I could properly feel him.'

'Oh God, it's beautiful. Oh fuck, it's fantastic,' he said. 'Then you must tell him, my husband knows I'm here. You must be looking at him fully and as you move your leg upwards, tell him the truth, promise me, tell him your husband wants you to have sex with other men. It turns him on, he wants you to fuck me. Swear you'll say it.'

She kissed him again and whispered, 'I'll say it.'

He groaned in lust and his wife whispered once more, 'So he pulled them down and C, I reached out and felt his cock up and down, and it was beautiful feeling another man's hard cock after all these years. I loved it C. It wasn't any bigger than yours but I loved rubbing it, and he was now groaning in my ear and finger-fucking me.'

'God, I love it, it so turns me on, knowing you can excite other men, your body and what you do, I want you to be proud of how you can make other men hard for you. I don't want you ever to feel guilt because you'll never know just how much it turns me on. And as I said to you a few weeks' back, I want you to find a lover with a cock much bigger than mine, so that you feel every inch inside you, so that when he cums, you feel it deep inside you, every spurt, for a man to be the best lover you've ever had. And on Saturday, and always when you go to a lover's house, I want you to wear stockings and those flimsy knickers that do up on the sides, so that when his hands run up your lovely legs, you open them so wide for him, urging and encouraging him and when his hands feel your bare flesh, you must tell him, promise me again, tell him, my husband made me wear stockings so you can get to me easily and tell him, just undo the bows by the side, he wants you to be able to feel my cunt without making me wait. Promise again.'

Enjoying herself now and the release of her great power over men, and her desire to experience sex with other men, she said quietly. 'I promise. And I will tell him to cum deep inside me so my husband knows how much I excited him. I was rubbing his hard cock and he was groaning, still fingering me and I really wanted him to fuck me, I was moaning, C, it felt so good, but instead I

knew I just had to make him cum. He was really close, I could tell, and then he said to me, 'You'll make me cum', and I rubbed him even harder, pointing his cock towards me and he suddenly stiffered, swollen, and groaned and started spurting. His first two spurts hit my tits and...'

She stopped as her husband, unable to control himself began cuming inside her, moaning and crying out, 'Oh my God, it's unbelievable.'

He hardly heard Barbara telling him how her lover's cum had spilled onto her tits and body, as she continued her glorious account, whispering into her husband's ear how she had wanked her lover dry, before telling him that the next time he came was to be inside her on Saturday night.

lotty
lotty
16 Followers