Barbara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called and Mona agreed to another date. By this time I was beside myself with anxiety as to what I should do.

Mona told me she would go out with me again and made no reference to our last date. She said it had to be late date, which meant going to a movie.

I arrived at Mona's apartment at about nine. She yelled from the back of the apartment that she had to take a shower. I sat down to wait and I must have dozed off.

Mona shook me awake and said; "It's very late for a movie, maybe we shouldn't go out tonight"

I was about to protest when I took a good look at her outfit. She wore a halter-top that wrapped around her neck and went down the front of her body. It captured about half of each tit and was attached to a belt. The Material was shear and the overall top half of Mona's body looked almost nude. She wore a mini skirt to just below mid thigh, dark stockings and heels.

Mona had made Martinis. She gave me one and we both drank them in two large gulps. Mona refreshed the drinks and sat down beside me on the couch. To this point neither had said very much. Finally we looked into each other's eyes and as if by magic our lips touched softly.

In an instant our tongues were in each other's mouths. My hands slid under Mona's top and I was rubbing her nipples and holding her bare tits. My prick was steel hard and being rubbed through my pants by Mona. I took it out of my pants and put her hand around it.

To my surprise she started stroking it until pre cum glistened on the head. Mona then told me she was going to give me a world-class blowjob as taught by Jean.

She first tasted the liquid on my cock and then slipped her mouth over the head and started licking and sucking my rigid prick. In no time I was ready to blow my large wad of cum accumulated in my balls and I warned Mona about it.

My cum started surging into Mona's mouth. She was swallowing as fast as she could but not fast enough. She let it hit her in the face and then all over her upper body. When I had stopped Mona was laughing like crazy and rubbing her crotch. She wiped my cum off her body and made a point to show me how she licked off every drop she could find.

I also helped and she would take my finger and put it in her mouth. She would suck it and lick it as if it were a cock.

My masterpiece of course expanded to full hard size, but Mona became so hot she grabbed my hand and put it on her pussy. My hand moved to her mound and started rubbing up and down. In no time Mona yelled at me, "For Christ's sake stop fooling around and lick my cunt before I scream" Mona needed a hard orgasm and we both knew it.

"Lets get naked first " I yelled back. Mona looked at me as if I was nuts. She had a small climax, and then stood to undress. As more of our bodies were exposed we devoured each other with our eyes. When we had become like Adam and Eve we held each other as close and as tight as we could.

Mona became weak in the knees from excitement and expectation. I sat her down on a large leather chair with her pussy just over the edge. Her legs opened wide on their own.

I kneeled between Mona's legs with my face directly in front of her open and dripping wet cunt. The sight and her odor were intoxicating and suddenly I was licking this beautiful pussy for all I was worth. Mona tasted wonderful and I licked her without really knowing what I was doing. At one point she stiffened and as she arched her back raised her snatch above her hips. A spray of hot cunt liquid came allover my face Mona screamed a delightful note and her body relaxed. I was so hot I just kept on licking and swallowing her cunt juice. Mona started fucking my mouth and I put my lips around a small knob at the top of her pussy. She bucked wildly and sprayed again. My cock started shooting out a stream of semen on its own and I pulled back and aimed it to hit all over Mona's body.

We were exhausted but sex was still running rampant in our bodies. We were covered with cum and practically crawled to the shower.

We must have stayed in the shower for an hour. As our bodies revived we held each other and moved our hands over the naked body in our arms. The thrill of our touches was almost unbearable. Our lips soon were touching with tongues sliding in and out simulating fucking. Mona liked stroking my cock made slippery with soap. My favorite place was between the cheeks of Mona's ass. At one end I could rub her cunt and at the other ass hole.

Almost at the same time Mona and I said "I want to fuck you now" We dried off and were in her large bed in record time. We first fucked in the frontal position. After each orgasm we would fall asleep for about an hour. We awoke about the same time and fucked again. This went on all night until we had had about five huge orgasms after which we slept for four hours. Without any discussion we both decided to stay naked.

Of course I had a hard prick standing straight out from my body once I saw Mona in daylight. Her form seemed perfect more than meeting all my mind's standards.

I think I looked good to her too. We managed to stay separated while we had some breakfast. On my way to get a second cup of coffee I couldn't resist encircling Mona's tits and pinching her nipples. She retaliated by grabbing my cock and pulling me back to the bedroom where we started fucking again.

After our first excursion I decided I wanted to fuck this beautiful creature up her ass. As I started playing with her pretty round button Mona said "I see you want to screw me up my ass hole. Jean told me you would so lets work together on this"

Mona rubbed some of her pussy juice into her back hole and inserted a finger. It made me so hot watching her prepare a new fuck hole that precum oozed out the head of my dick. I took all I could and rubbed it into her beautiful pucker. I could not resist this image and started licking the slit between her cheeks and sliding my tongue in and out of her hole. Mona was going quite crazy by this time and yelled "Put your fucking big prick in me and stop fooling around"

It took a while but eventually my whole length of hard cock was in Mona's hole. It also took some time before she was ready and I could feel her moving slightly

. Mona suddenly yelled "OK fuck my ass now, fuck it deep and hard" After maneuvering to get in a good position, my now wild hard cock started moving in and out of Mona's world class ass. The sight of my cock moving in and out of such beauty made it get fatter and I believe longer. Mona started screaming after my third thrust. I thought I was hurting her, but she cursed and said, "Keep going." I angrily smacked her ass. Mona screamed with carnal pleasure. I rode her like a small pony, whacking her behind whenever I thought she needed it.

We came together, screaming and bucking as nature jolted us with its hidden store of wild pleasures. I thought we would never stop, but slowly our bodies slowed and we returned to reality. Mona and I were drenched with sweat. Cum was oozing from Mona's ass hole around my cock. I rubbed it all over Mona's ass giving her a cum massage, which felt wonderful to both of us.

Somehow we managed to separate. We looked into each other's eyes and something passed between us. We passed into sleep.

It was dark when we awoke. We were entangled in each other's arms. My prick was hard as granite and Mona had a hand around it. When we finally came out of our stupor, I moved Mona and whispered, "Get on your hands and knees"

Mona had her ass sticking up with her back curved as soon as the message got to her brain. Her pussy looked red as if it could be sore, and her ass had red welts all over it. I kissed her cunt and licked it. Her juices were flowing and my lubricant covered the engorged head of my prick. I mounted my sexy partner from the rear .My cock slid in with little resistance and I positioned myself so both hand cupped her large tits.

Mona whispered, "Lets rock and roll " We did .The music was supplied by the slapping of my thighs on Mona's ass. Mona did the vocal, which got quite loud, if spasmodic.

We were exhausted and needed food desperately. We took quick showers separately. We dressed in old clothes and went out into the fresh air.

There was a small Italian restaurant nearby and in we went.

"Bring a bottle of red wine and bread and the menu in that order", I told the waiter. Mona and I didn't say much until we were well into our pasta and feeling better.

I asked, "Mona, how's your pussy?"

She replied, "Sore, How's your cock?"

I said, "Sore, but growing"

She then said, "Not too sore I hope"

I knew I had found a soul mate. I was really in love. Of course there was the problem of Barbara who would soon be returning and my final year at MIT.

Lately I had also run into Jean on my way to Mona's. She invited me to stop by and say hello.

On the day before Barbara was to arrive home, I took stock of my situation. I concluded that as much as I loved Mona it would be stupid not to fuck both Jean and Barbara again, at least once each or more. All I had to do was figure a foolproof plan.

Needless to say anyone going to graduate from MIT should have the ability to develop a plan and carry it off. My plan to fuck all three women worked to perfection. I was fucking all three women sometimes on the same day. Not only that, but the women all loved me at the end.

I spent the last two weeks writing this from the Mount Holly Rest and Recuperation Hospital. My parents put me here as soon as they saw me, since I had lost 30 pounds and looked like a survivor from the holocaust.

The hospital has me in decent shape and I will go back to MIT next week.

None of the men patients here, mostly recovering alcoholics, believed my story.

By the way, there is a night nurse here who is only five feet tall. She has a small stool to reach over the bed. Her ass is magnificent as are her breasts. Just thinking about her makes my prick form a tent in the middle of my covers. She had leaned across my bed the last two nights and I know she has had some good feels of my hard cock. Every time she got on the stool and leaned over I could see the soft white skin above her white stockings sometimes up to the curve of her ass. This of course increased the size of my prick and so it went.

This evening when she leaned across to fix my covers I ran my hand up the back of her legs all the way to her pussy. Her crotch was soaking wet and she wiggled her ass against my hand. I moved her panties aside and gave her an expert finger fuck. I had to cover her mouth to keep her yell to a reasonable level.

She said she would come back at about 2am and would be naked under her uniform. I can hardly wait. I should be OK since I leave in two days and go immediately back to Cambridge.

I never found the girls in the Boston area to be anywhere near as sexy as at the Jersey shore. I think it has something to do with religion and I intend to find out this semester. I know I will have to be careful or I'll never have the energy to graduate.


I'll let you know how I do in the Boston area, now that I have a better understanding of how sexy women really are and how they respond to the proper stimulus.

Also Barbara and Jean told me stories about that summer that you must hear.