Sue and Tom

Story Info
Everything works out fine when they talk.
15k words
50.9k
124
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 08/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue:

My husband of twenty-six years, father of our twenty-five-year-old daughter, just told me that he fantasizes about me sleeping with another guy while he watches, a black guy to be precise.

At first, I didn't believe him. I thought it was a joke, but he didn't have a joke-like expression on his face. In fact, he looked nervous.

Then I wondered if he wanted to sleep with another woman, and this was a strategy to let me sleep with another man so he could sleep with another woman. But he denies it and says he has no desire to sleep with anyone else.

Hmmm! If that's true, why does he want me to sleep with another man? I've never fooled around on him or indicated that I wanted to.

Our sex life is great. I still find Tom handsome and fit. He doesn't have a gut. He has all his hair with no grey. He has a nice dick and excellent control. He's a skilled lover and knows my body inside out and knows how to satisfy me and does so every time. In fact, he goes out of his way to make sure I orgasm. He's a great father and a wonderful husband. Where is this coming from? Does he feel differently about our relationship than I do?

It makes no sense, and I'm not sure if he's just 'fantasizing' or really wants it to happen. It's been a long day, and I'm tired, and I don't think well when I'm tired. I'm not mad but surprised, and I'm unsure what to think. It's time to go to bed and get a good night's sleep and wake up with a fresh mind. Tomorrow is Saturday, so we'll have lots of time to talk.

Everything always works out when we talk to each other honestly with fresh minds.

====

Sue:

I cornered Tom the next day.

"Hi babe, got time to talk about your fantasy?"

He looked alarmed.

I smiled. "I'm not upset, just curious. I want to hear more. I was too tired last night to absorb anything."

I sat down on the couch and patted the cushion for Tom to join me. My smile and soothing tone calmed him and he sat down.

"So, you don't want to sleep with another woman but fantasize about me sleeping with a black man. Is that correct?"

"Yes," he says, sheepishly.

"Why?"

He pauses, collecting his thoughts. "Well, I've always been turned on by interracial porn. The contrast of black on white is stimulating, as is the taboo of a black guy doing a white woman. That's why I love it when we watch interracial porn. Seeing a huge black dick stretch tight white pussies is a turn-on. And I know it turns you on as well."

It's true. I can't deny it. We started watching porn together a few years ago, and both of us enjoy interracial porn. The black and white color contrast is hot. The darker the black guy is, the more it turns me on. When the guy's skin and cock are jet black, and he's with a petite blond (like me), it really cranks up my pussy! And what Tom said about the taboo factor is also true. I've never been with a black guy, and have wondered about it.

But, does Tom really want me to sleep with a black guy, or is he just fantasizing? I ask him, and he freezes. Does that mean he does?

"Relax, Tom! I'm not going to hurt you!"

"When we're watching the interracial flicks, I fantasize it's you with the guys. I visualize your face grimacing in pleasure. I pretend it's your pussy lips stretched tight around their big pricks. I pretend it's your moaning I hear, and it drives me crazy. I wonder what it would be like if a black stud was rutting you with a huge dick. I wonder how your face would look. I wonder what kinds of noises you'd make. I wonder how your pussy would feel with the cock stretching you to the max and touching you in places I've never been."

"Part of it is that you've never been more beautiful than you are now. You just keep getting better with age, like a fine wine. When we first met, we were both nerdy, skinny runts, but you filled out in all the right places after having Anita. Your breasts are bigger than ever and haven't sagged a bit. Your hairstyle has evolved so that it suits your face perfectly. You don't have a wrinkle anywhere. You are beautiful and classy and wholesome looking all at once. You would put those porn girls to shame. Half of them are so altered with their big lips and grapefruit tits they look ridiculous, and the other half are so skinny and pale they look anorexic. Your wholesome, natural good looks combined with a big black cock would be an incredible sight. You're a MILF!"

I blushed. I certainly wasn't expecting such strong praise, although Tom has always been my biggest booster. I was a skinny geek in high school with braces, and no boobs and guys were not exactly beating a path to my doorstep. Tom was similar, but there was an instant attraction the minute we met. It seemed like we were made for each other. We had similar interests, and our personalities clicked, and I thought he was cute. We never looked back and supported each other every day. He helped boost my self-image, and I did the same for him. We were good for each other. We matured emotionally and physically together.

Tom has always told me how beautiful I am, which is pretty easy to take. And he still does, but to hear him say it in a sexual context with another man has given me goosebumps. Does he really think I'm sexy? I know I'm okay looking and have aged well due to my mom's genes and taking care of my skin and diet and exercising, but I never thought of myself as a 'MILF.' That was high praise! Yes, I know what MILF means! I do watch porn, you know!

Okay. Now I knew what was going on in my hubby's head and was flattered that he still found me appealing, but I needed to dampen his fantasy.

"Honey, I'm sorry, but I can't imagine sleeping with another man at this point in my life. Maybe someday (I lied), but I can't conceive of it now. There are too many things that could go wrong, like ruining our relationship, catching a disease, being with a weirdo, etc. If you could somehow create a porn flick starring me with some black studs, I'd be the first to watch, but I'm not sure how you'd do that without me."

"Plus, as much as you appreciate my looks, I can't imagine some black stud wanting to be with a forty-five-year-old woman with a twenty-five-year-old daughter."

Tom's mouth opened, and his index finger rose to object, but I cut him off.

"Honey, I love that you find me hot, but there is no way I'm a MILF." I held his gaze to make sure his mouth didn't pop open again.

He looked deflated.

"But, hearing your fantasy has reawakened one of mine. You were my first and only lover, and I've occasionally wondered what a bigger dick would feel like. And watching interracial porn has made me wonder what a black dick would look like in my white pussy. I never said anything, though, because I thought it might hurt your feelings. It sounds like it would excite you, though, which has excited me. Have a feel!"

I opened my housecoat and guided Tom's hand to my pussy.

"Feel how wet I am!"

He slid his fingers up my wet slit, which generated a shiver of pleasure.

I looked him in the eye and gave him a sexy smile. "I think it's time I find out what a big black dick feels like in my tight little white pussy, don't you, honey?"

He looked confused but inserted two fingers deep inside me.

I flinched and moaned in pleasure. "Good! I was hoping you would agree! Aren't you glad we had this little talk? Good things always happen when we have our little chats!"

I stood up, dropped my robe to the floor, pulled Tom up, and ripped his clothes off. Then I led him by the dick to our bedroom.

"Tom, we have a fantasy to work on! I'm so glad your cock is as excited as my pussy is!"

I pushed him down on the bed with his back against the headboard cushioned by a fluffy pillow and lay on my back between his legs. His cock was rock hard and oozing precum against my back. Someone was excited!

Tom knew the routine and reached his hand around to play with my slick pussy, and massaged my breasts with his other hand.

I booted up my iPad and went looking for large black cocks. There were tons of black dildos out there, and we looked at the reviews.

After a few minutes, I was so excited that I asked Tom to shift so he could slide his cock into me, and we resumed our searching as he thrust into me slowly and rubbed my clit. It's how we often watch porn together. Very stimulating! My little clit was throbbing so hard looking at all the big dicks that it peeked out, which it rarely did. Tom's cock felt like a steel rod inside me.

Tom pointed out a massive twelve-inch cock, and I rolled my eyes.

"Tom, guys seem to think that if a six-inch dick is good, then a twelve-inch one will be twice as good. Wrong! For most women, a twelve-inch dick would be as pleasurable as having a baby. Only a few women could take a dick that big. We need to start smaller and work up in case I can't handle a larger dick. We'll start with a nice thick eight-inch one and see how that works."

We looked at tons of brands and reviews and settled on one that supposedly felt like the real deal in terms of a smooth, spongy surface with a firm but flexible core. Someone suggested using a heating pad to warm it before insertion. And the dick we chose was black as coal. I eagerly clicked on the 'Buy' button. We paid for express shipping, and it was supposed to arrive the next day. Woo-hoo!

I rolled off Tom, straddled him, and started riding. The sounds of our slapping genitals filled the room. Thank God Anita didn't live at home anymore. She'd hear for sure, and I was in no mood to be interrupted.

===

Tom:

The parcel was waiting on the porch when I got home. So much for the courier waiting for someone to sign. Oh well, nobody took it. Thank God!

I couldn't wait to try it out on Sue and ripped open the package. The dildo and harness were both there. We decided to get a harness because we weren't sure what would work best, feeding it into Sue by hand or strapping it on and me fucking her. I washed the dildo as instructed and warmed it up in the heating pad.

I'm six inches long when hard but only three when soft. I was curious if my limp dick would fit behind the harness comfortably. I stripped down and fumbled around with the harness straps and eventually figured it out. My new dick looked a lot bigger and darker, but the straps were a visual distraction, so I put on a pair of boxers and fed the dildo through the piss flap then looked at my new cock in the mirror. Much better! You couldn't see the straps, and the dildo looked quite real. I was admiring my new cock when Sue snuck up behind me.

"Like your new dick?" She grinned. I turned around, and Sue was staring at my cock with a look of excitement on her face. She was impressed.

"Look at you, stud man!" She grinned.

She pressed herself against my back and wrapped both hands around my cock.

"It feels so real! It's warm! Did you heat it?"

I grinned. "Yup!"

"Amazing! I can't believe how real it feels and looks! It's satiny-soft on the outside but squishy hard like a real cock, and I love the color! And it bends somewhat. Amazing! Nice shape! The crown is big enough to provide extra stimulation but not too big. Whoever designed it did a great job! I want to try it out now!"

"What about supper? Aren't you hungry?"

"Fuck supper! I want you to feed my pussy! I've been thinking about the dildo all day, and it's even better looking than I hoped it would be. I love the way you've hidden the straps. It looks like it's your cock. Where's your real cock?"

"It's scrunched up behind the harness."

"Does it hurt?"

"Nope, but it's scrunched tight. There's no room for it to grow even though I'm aroused."

Sue dragged me to the bedroom and tossed her work clothes in a pile on the floor, which she never does. There was a damp spot in the crotch of her panties. She wasn't going to need any foreplay.

A guy on the internet said that he preferred being on the bottom so his wife could control the ride. When he was on top, he couldn't feel anything through the dildo. For example, he couldn't feel how wet his wife was or how deep he was, and it was harder to control the angle.

So, I lay on my back with my obscenely large dick pointing up, and Sue straddled me and wiped the dildo tip against her juicy slit until it was lubricated.

She started to press down slowly. Then she pulled back and tried again and again. I couldn't feel anything, so I asked her how it was going.

She looked discouraged. "Not good. It's stretching me too tight. It doesn't hurt, but it feels like it's right on the edge of hurting. I'm worried about tearing something if I push any harder."

I had an idea. Sue's pussy wasn't used to something so big, and she was anxious, which made her tense up. She needed to relax.

"Lean forward so we can kiss."

"How is kissing going to help my pussy?"

"Line the cock against your pussy and press gently but focus on kissing me."

Sue loved to kiss, so she bent over, and we started swapping tongues. I couldn't feel the dick's tip and quickly got engrossed in our sloppy wet kissing. Occasionally, I felt a slight downward pressure as Sue's pussy pressed down, but even she was engrossed in our kissing.

"Oh!" She stopped kissing me.

"What? Are you okay?"

"Yes! The head just slipped in! I was so engrossed in kissing you that my pussy must have relaxed."

"How does it feel?"

"Tight! But there's no pain. I feel super stretched, though!"

"Can you move?"

"I'm afraid to, in case it hurts."

"Then, start kissing me again."

She smiled. "Okay!"

We started our sloppy, wet kisses again, and then Sue stopped and moaned.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes," she moaned. "I moved down a bit, and it didn't hurt. It felt good! Really good! I'm so bloody stretched that even a small movement pulls on my clit! I'm going to try to move again."

"Okay."

"Oh, fuck! That feels good!"

"So, it's not hurting anymore?"

"Nope! You're kissing idea was brilliant! You know my body better than I do!"

"Good! I want more kissing, though! The dildo may be good for you, but I can't feel a thing!"

She grinned and began our tongue dancing again. Every once in a while, she moaned in pleasure as her pussy slowly consumed the black monster in tiny increments. I had no idea how deep it was.

Then she stopped kissing me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong! I did it! The whole thing is inside me! I've never felt so full in my entire life! It's so tight that even the tiniest movement tugs on my clit and rubs nerve endings in my pussy that I didn't even know I had! My pussy feels like it's on fire! I'm going to start riding you now. Play with my nipples."

Sue slowly rode the black cock in longer and longer strides. Perspiration dewed on her forehead. Her eyes were closed in pleasure, and her face was getting redder and redder. She started to make little mewling noises, and her face contorted into almost painful-looking expressions. I was getting my wish of seeing how she'd look and sound getting fucked by a big dick. All of a sudden, she stopped and squeezed my shoulders so hard they hurt. She put her head down and started to cry out. Her whole body tensed up, including her toes as a whopper orgasm ripped through her. It was amazing to watch her expression and listen to her cries of pleasure.

Then she let out a big sigh and flopped on me. The dildo was still embedded inside her, and I could feel her heart pounding against my chest.

Eventually, I couldn't resist. "Well? How was it?"

She snorted but didn't lift her head. "It was great! I feel so full! It's really deep inside me. I better get it out before I dry up, or it might hurt coming out."

She tenderly lifted her groin until the dildo popped out with a loud squelching cunt fart.

"How rude!"

She giggled, then flopped down beside me. "Sorry!"

The black dildo was covered in streaks of her white cream, and her pussy looked pinker than usual.

"Does it hurt?"

"Not at the moment, but the true test will be when I get up or in the morning. Hopefully, I won't be in agony."

"But you enjoyed the fuller, deeper feeling?"

"Oh, ya! It felt fantastic!"

"Good! You certainly looked like you were enjoying yourself."

She smiled sheepishly. "You know, only one in a million husbands would want to see their wives trying out a big dick. You're the best!"

We snuggled together.

"I enjoyed watching and listening to you, but it's a drag that I can't feel anything. I could hardly see the penetration. Next time we should try doggy style, so I can see the dick going in, or even better we could try reverse cowgirl. Then I could see the dick disappear into you and stick my thumb up your ass. What do you think?"

"Hmmm! Sounds good to me! I love your finger up my ass, and I want the experience to be good for you as well. I'm not ready to move yet, but if you take off the dildo, I'll suck your real dick."

"I was hoping you'd say that! I don't want to be replaced by the dildo. Perhaps next time, I should fuck you first and grease your vagina with my cum and then do you with the dildo."

"That makes sense. Jizz is the ultimate lube, and I always want you to come in my pussy, and then we can try the new guy. Just not today! My pussy is feeling a bit tender at the moment. Now slide your dick over here so I can drain your balls! If my pussy isn't sore in the morning, we can try out the new ideas."

"I think we've come up with a worthwhile addition to our sex life. Things always seem to work out well when we talk to each other. Both of us got to try out long-held fantasies."

===

Tom:

Sue's pussy was tender the next day, but the following day, after supper, she was lying on the bed naked as a jaybird, after her shower. I could still smell her coconut-scented shampoo on her wet hair. She had the dildo in her hand and was grinning at me like an innocent little girl holding a birthday present. The minute she saw me, she started running her tongue up the cock like it was a popsicle while maintaining eye contact. It was quite suggestive! Definitely not behaving like a little girl! I guess her pussy wasn't tender anymore!

"Hurry, honey! Get your clothes off! My pussy needs a good thrashing!"

She splayed her legs wide like a slut and started to marinade the head of the black bruiser between her wet pussy lips. She twirled it round and round until the whole head was shiny.

I crawled between her legs and attempted to enter her slowly, but she grabbed my butt cheeks and pulled me in until I was balls deep. I guess she didn't want to wait!

After our first session, we agreed that it made sense for me to come first, so I got my rocks off and lubricated her pussy with my junk. Sue was in a hurry to get going today!

"Faster, Tom! Don't hold back! I'm so horny! Give it to me hard!"

I slammed into her pussy like a well-oiled machine, and she started squeezing my ass cheeks, pulling me deeper. There was no tender foreplay. Sue wanted it badly, and I gave it to her! It didn't take long for a sheen of sweat to build on my body. Sue kept prodding me to go faster. I was getting quite a workout!

"Come in me, Tom! Come in me! Coat my insides!"

I didn't need to be told again and spewed my wad repeatedly until her pussy was saturated. She was primed and ready for the black cock.

Last time was fantastic for Sue but not as good for me. I wanted to see the dildo penetrate her. That was my thrill. The view was much better today. I was sitting down between her splayed legs and was going to feed the monster dick into her pussy, inch by inch with my hand.

I scooped some jizz from her gloppy pussy and started to rub her clit in circular motions with my thumb. Then I began to slide the crown of the dildo against her gooey slit. It was neat watching her pussy lips extend into a taut ring, trying to envelop the cock head. Sue's mind now knew she could take the dildo without hurting herself, so she was more relaxed, and the crown popped in after only a few attempts, followed by a shit-eating grin from Sue! Someone was pleased with herself!