Barbara's Cuckold Story Ch. 12

Story Info
David tells Barbara he wants to be her cuckold.
3.2k words
4.33
123.5k
31

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story by a drop-dead gorgeous mid-thirties housewife (so I've been told) who has been proudly black owned for the past three years. Many of the details may not be as graphic as you would like, but I am putting this together from three years of memories.

*

Thursday I received a e-mail from David, he would have seen my comments about Carla's Zebra Club and about their cuckold husbands, and he would have watched me having sex with James. I thought it would be a 70/30% chance that he would change his mind about joining the club, and a 50/50% chance that he would continue allowing me to have sex with James.

I opened the e-mail. It was quite long for him, but it answered all the questions that Carla, James and I had about my husband's position on my having sex with James and his position on being a cuckold.

He wrote. "Your video was certainly first class xxx porn. You, James and the cameraman, all could of have received an award. It made me feel like I was there watching, especially with the close-up shots of you sucking his cock and you looking at the camera, and of him spreading your once tight pussy with his huge cock. I hope your still seeing him when I get home so that I can see you do it again live. When I first suggested to you that we should try swinging, I fantasized about seeing you in scenes like that. Too bad for me that you didn't get into inter-racial swinging before I left."

"We've always been sexually open with each other and swinging and having an open-marriage hasn't affected us negatively yet and I hope it won't in the future. As for me being a cuckold and being submissive to you and James or someone else. I've been in a leadership role most of my military career. My superiors tell me what they want me to do, and I tell my men what to do. I've read a lot about cuckolds in the past few days, and the only difference between what I do now and being a submissive cuckold is that I won't be telling someone else what to do. As to orally pleasuring or cleaning James or any of your other lovers, I've had bi experiences in my younger years, and though I didn't much like sucking cock, I did like the taste of their cum and them getting me off. I'm still alive and it didn't kill me to suck their cocks. It may be humiliating to those outside of the club, but it will accepted among the other husbands, their wives, and their lovers. Most marriages break-up due to finances and sex. Our finances are fine and I intend to keep our sex life, alive and well also. I hope you don't think any less of me because of what I'm saying, but I want to keep our sex life strong. Yes, I will be your submissive cuckold in our sex life, but we'll keep the status quo in all other aspects of our marriage. I want you to be sexually satisfied first, my needs will always be second, that's why I suggested we try swinging with others."

"Ok? Let me know what you think"

Wow, I read and re-read the second paragraph about five times and I still couldn't believe what I was reading. I had to call Carla. This was really breaking news, and I didn't really know what to do next, she had called the shots so far and had been right on everything.

Carla recommended I send three inter-racial and three cuckold sites to David for him to view, to get a better insight as to what to expect. She said to let him know that I never thought he would be so open minded. She also asked if it would be ok to give David's e-mail address to a few of the cuckold husbands, so they could tell him how much they are into their lifestyle.

I did as Carla said, and asked him to be specific as to what type of cuckold would be off limits to him and what he wanted from the lifestyle that we were entering into.

David wrote me back two days later, again shocking me with some new revelations which I was never aware of.

He wrote. I first started having thoughts about inter-racial sex when I went to a bachelor party two years age and seen a porn movie featuring a white wife and a black salesman having sex. I thought it was the hottest thing that I ever saw, and I began thinking about it every day. I started seeing you in my fantasies, caressing, kissing, sucking and fucking a well endowed black stud, and I started surfing web sites for inter-racial sex and white wives talked about cuckolding their husbands, and husbands who wanted to be cuckolded by their wife. I began researching those sites also, and found out there were many types of cuckolds and cuckold lifestyles. I was a wanna-be cuckold and wanted to be a willing cuckold. As I learned more about being cuckolded, I found that I wanted to be a voyeur cuckold, that I wanted to know how you'd act with another man having sex with you. When we became swingers and I seen another man's cock exposed to me, as it fucked you, I wondered what it would be like to suck it and taste cum again, after it had your cunt juices covering it, and I wanted to try bi sex again, adult style. I found the thought of being cuckolded by you a aphrodisiac, even though there would be a bit of jealousy and humiliation incurred on my part.

Your a very beautiful and sensuous woman. I haven't lost any of my desire for you, but I have lost my sexual imagination about you sexually that I had in the first few years. Now I need something new to put that spark back in sex, and being cuckolded by you is probably the next step.

I'm not hoping to have you taken from me by some unknown lover, I love you, and I'm trying to take the steps necessary to have a fulfilling marriage, and for us to live together forever.

If you haven't done so already, sign us up for the club, I believe it's something I need.

I wrote him back and told him that I signed-up for the club, and upon me completing the first meeting, I would become a princess of the club, and when he completes his first meeting, he would become a willing cuckold guest member. I also told him of Janet's parties, whereas at Carla's parties, where the husbands could only sit and watch, at Janet's parties they would be used there as they would used at home, to please the wife and her black lover. Half of the men, women and husbands were from Carla's parties and half I never met, but they were into the more extreme cuckolding, and the men are all a lot younger. I'll have to see if I can get invited to Janet's next party, and get first hand information on what goes on there. Maybe while I'm there, I'll see if I can get speared by some of the new young black studs. Would you like me to sign-up us up for her parties too?

I'm really not surprised that you found watching inter-racial sex such a turn-on. The first time I had sex with James, I had incredible multiple orgasms. I thought it was because it was my first huge black cock, or the sight of his black cock entering my white pussy, but I had the same multiple orgasms with his friends who had 8 or 9" cocks. I think it may be the color contrast of our bodies and gentiles and that they can seem more dominate , which a woman needs sometimes. Anyway, given a choice between having a black lover or a white one, I'd have to choose black. I'm hooked on black now seeing that you approve. I was holding back before, so that I could give it up if I had too when you came home. I agree with you though, about cuckolding you only during sex and not in the other parts of our marriage.

Meanwhile James and I will scheme on how we should best cuckold you, so send me what's off-limits and we'll consider it, so that so we don't include it in your training, ha, ha, ha.

I called Janet and got invited to her party the next week and I asked if I could take a video to send to David and she said sure.. James and I spent Friday through Sunday together and we discussed David's coming out of the closet about inter-racial sex and cuckolding. He said David would be sure to ask for more videos and pictures, and that we should send videos of Carla's and Janet's parties, and of me getting blacked and servicing three guys at a time to show him how much of a slut for black cock his wife has become.

I asked James to take me to Janet's party, but he said he was going to take advantage of the night off, to go out with the guys, and besides he said he would probably get jealous watching me have sex with those young studs.

"Now I've got two cuckolds to subjugate. I never knew I had such power." I said.

James said. "Your now a Queen Slut remember?" We laughed.

Carla and her husband volunteered to take me to Janet's party, and she said her husband would shoot the video if I became involved with someone. We arrived at Janet's house, and again I was in awe, as the wives were again beautiful and sensual, the black men were young and well built, and the husbands didn't look like the type to be cuckolds. We went into Janet's bedroom to undress and then joined the others. We had fifteen minutes before the party started so we mingled around with the others, and I talked with some of the husbands to get their view on their cuckold status and duties that they to perform at the parties. Again the room was filled with black and white naked bodies, awaiting for pleasure and to give pleasure.

I talked and videoed Edward and he told me that it was his idea for his wife to take a black lover, because he only had a 6" cock, and he knew that she would have more and better orgasms with a bigger cock than his. He said he knew the odds of finding a bigger cock for her were less with a black guy than a white one. She finally relented as long as she stayed on birth control. After she had her first said sex with a black guy's big cock was better than she ever had before. Her first black lover suggested she attend one of Janet's party's.

Most of the young black guys were arrogant and domineering, and liked to show-off to the wives what submissive wimps we were. It was hard to swallow, but as long as I was in the company of the other willing cuckold husbands, it soon became easier to submit to their demands.

I talked to three other husbands, and though their reasons for joining were all different, they all accepted their role as cuckold wimp husbands. I told them about my husband, and they said he'll fit into the group nicely, considering what he told me.

I checked out the black guys there, and Janet said they were all young, from 18-28 and had 8-9" cocks. She said the youngest was brought into the group by his brother. They love fucking the wives of white men, and having them swoon over them in front of their husbands, and they love to rub it in to the husbands that their own wives prefer to have sex with them, because their young, black, well-endowed, shoot more cum and can fuck them for hours. Also their more dominate with the husbands. I definitely wanted to try 2 or 3 of these young studs tonight before I left.

The party started, and I started taping the activities. The majority of the husbands were almost immediately brought into play by the wife's black lovers, having them suck cock, eat pussy or kneel with their face inches away as their wife sucked the black spear before them. A few of them shot their hot creamy loads of cum on the husbands face to further humiliate them. Others were making the wives profess their need and love for black cock as the husband sat and watched and listened. I filmed the activities for at least a hour and a half, making sure that I got the husbands in the picture to make sure that David was aware of what is expected and how he would be used.

Now I was ready for some of that young black cock for myself and I wanted that 18 year old to be my first. He was about six feet tall, medium build but athletic and had a 9" cock. I waited until he was done pleasing one of the other wives, put the camera down and I moved in. While I waited for him to rejuvenate, I stroked and sucked his cock while we talked. He said his name was Andrew.

I asked him. "How do you like being a young stud and being privileged to have all these hot housewives to fuck, while all your friends are dreaming about having one girl to fuck?"

"Well somebody has to keep your cunts lubed. If your husbands could keep you satisfied in bed with a 6" dick, you wouldn't be looking for us black guys to do it for him right? My brother said you women love black cock after you've had it once, and can't get enough, and you love young black cock even better after you've had it." He said.

"Well," I said. "I've been fucked several times by big black cocks, and black is better, but I'll have to let you show me that young black cock is better when you get it up again."

"I'm ready now." He said, as he stood up and waved his almost erect nine inches in front of me. "Show me how much you love sucking black cock."

I reached out with my hand.

"No, not that hand. Your left hand. Only use your left hand, if your white bread husband were here, I'd want him to see his wife's hand with the rings that he bought wrapped around my big, hard, black cock" he directed.

My left hand took hold of his member, my fingers just barely reaching around. I looked at my hand on his big phallus; I felt his life blood pumping through it. I began to stroke slowly... to pump it up and down. My fingers caressing the purplish helmeted head, scraping the sensitive underside of the head.

"I see you like my cock. You must or you wouldn't be cumming like you are," he said gently! I am pleased you like it because it also means you want to suck it. Don't you? You've always wanted to suck cock haven't you? But most of all you've wanted to suck a Black one. Think about it. Be brutally honest with yourself. Isn't this true?"

I could only nod my head in agreement. I didn't know why but I did want to suck his cock. I knew it was also true I had and always would want to suck a Black one.

"Kiss the head of my cock. Feel the head penetrate your lips. Feel the helmet pass between your teeth... Suck on the head, wrap your lips around my cock, he motioned gently. Isn't the head in your mouth wonderful? Swirl your tongue around the head. Take a little more into your mouth. Let your tongue glide along its length. A hard cock in your mouth is good. You love it don't you?"

I did as he said and it was as he said. It felt wonderful and I did love it as I licked and sucked and swirled my tongue around his cock. I tried to get as much of it into me as I could. I choked as it touched the back of my mouth, my gag reflex kicking in. I stroked him with my left hand as I bobbed my head up and down on his cock, my tongue swirling around the head, my mouth slavering over his cock head, covering it with my saliva. I loved being controlled by men like James and Andrew and being told how to submit my body for their pleasure. It made feel like a total slut for black cock and yield myself to their pleasure.

I worked on his cock for what seemed like was an hour and I felt his scrotum tighten in my hands as I rolled his balls with my fingers. Without further warning his cock spewed forth a hot stream of gooey white liquid with a forcefulness that took me aback. I gagged as the load of cum splashed against the back of my mouth and the entrance to my throat. I pulled my head from his cock and received four more explosions of his cum in my face, up my nostrils, in my eyes and even my hair.

"Uggghhh, "Cum flowed out of the head of his cock running down the side of his shaft over my hand, coating my wedding rings on the 3rd finger in a layer of sperm! I looked up at him with cum dribbling form my mouth on to my chin and then onto my tits. My face was covered in cum.

"You are beautiful, to beautiful to waste yourself on puny white cock cocks, you truly deserve bigger black cocks, and a lot of them. I'm glad you discovered the joys of having a black cock fucking you. You're a lovely cock sucker," Andrew beamed!

I wiped the cum from my face and licked it off my hands with my mouth and tongue. Andrew told me to go clean-up and then we would continue, but I told him that I was ready for him now, and that I wanted to have his cum in me and on me until we were done.

"Well get ready, this young black stud is going to take that pussy of yours to heaven." He said.

And take me to heaven he did. As soon as I reacted with moans to the right rhythm, he maintained that rhythm, giving me multiple orgasms. I wanted this young buck to fuck me all night, but I had other plans for him. I told him not to leave before seeing me later, and give me his phone number.

I fucked two others, and they also were very good, but much more vocal. They would make mocking comments about David, wishing he was here to see me getting fucked by my favorite kind of cocks, big black ones, and have me tell him that he has nothing to compare to their big cocks.

Andrew gave me his e-mail, home phone and cell phone numbers, and told me to call soon.

I told him that I would call very, very soon.