Barbie Jo Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter said to take it easy, but John shot back, "you fuck the bitch the way you want and I'll fuck the bitch the way I want." Peter stopped, walked up to John and got in his face, it looked as though they were going to get into a fight. Wow I thought, two guys are going to fight over me.

I jumped up and got between them to calm them down. I explained to them that they are going to have to share me if they both want to fuck me because I am nobodies bitch. Then I said to Peter, "besides I liked being fucked in the mouth like that." Then I said to John that I'm not his and I will fuck who ever I want to, but I do want to fuck him.

They put me back on the table on my hands and knees and resumed what they were doing. As they fucked me they shook hands and said, "share." We were going at it pretty good when suddenly a bright flash went off, we stopped, looked over and there was Wanda standing there with a camera.

"Don't stop on my account, continue doing what you're doing. I knew Barbie Jo was nothing but a slut." Nobody moved, we were still frozen in time, Peter had his cock in my bum and John had his cock in my mouth, then Wanda said again, "come on, continue fucking the bitch, just pretend I'm not even here." John slowly started to fuck my face again, then Peter started up, soon we were going at it hard again.

Flash, then another flash, Wanda started moving around to get better angles continuing to take pictures. John finally said he was about to cum when Wanda shouted, "don't cum in her mouth, I want the money shot, shoot your load on her face." He groaned, pulled his cock out and fired a huge load of cum all over my face, even though it was his third load of the night it was still a big load.

Shortly Peter said he was going to cum, again Wanda said the same thing so Peter pulled out of my bum and came around to my face. He gave his cock a couple of strokes, pointed his cock at my face and loosed the biggest load of cum I have ever saw, even in porn movies. Stream after stream splattered onto my face violently. I lost track how many spasms of cum he shot. My face was soaked with cum, the whole time he was shooting, Wanda kept clicking off pictures, the camera was a fast auto wind. It just kept going flash, flash, flash. I was temporarily blinded by the flashes and the cum in my eyes. Finally everything calmed down, Wanda removed the roll of film and put it between my fake tits into my bra and said, "have this developed by next Friday, and it better get developed or everybody is going to be told about tonight."

I'm still kneeling on the pool table with my skirt hiked up over my bum and cum dripping off my nose and chin when I say, "why do I have to get it developed?"

"Because you're the one who fucked my husband on our pool table you fucking slut. Now get your slut ass out of my house right fucking now and don't come back till next Friday with the pictures," she said. I got up and started to walk to the bathroom to wipe the cum off my face. "No, no, no," she said. "Don't bother cleaning up, you wanted the cum, you leave right now with the cum, and don't let the door hit your slutty ass on the way out." I turned around and walked out the door with the cum all over my face. I started crying as soon as I got outside, I didn't mean to get Wanda upset at me but I did let her husband fuck me. I was going to walk home with the cum still on my face as penance.

I just got a short distance down the street when John pulled up along side of me and swung open the door. "Get in," he said, when I got in he told me what happened after I left. As soon as I walked out Wanda turned to John with a big grin and told him to get the fuck out too, that she was going to fuck her husband's brains out and didn't want Peter distracted anymore tonight by dirty slut guys dressed up looking hotter than her. Peter can have the dirty tramp next Friday again but for the rest of tonight he's her's. Then he said that she wasn't mad at all, she was just messing with you. I couldn't stop crying because now I was so happy I didn't get her mad. John laughed and said, "I'd comfort you right now but you're soaked in cum and I don't want to get cum all over me. And don't get any cum on my upholstery."

We drove to my apartment in silence, he didn't say a thing. He pulled up in front of my place, didn't put the car in park, just sat there waiting for me to say something or to just get out. I figured since he didn't park the car, he didn't want to come in and since he didn't even take the car out of drive, he didn't want to talk, so I just got out and shut the door without saying a thing. I went inside the lobby and realized I still had a face full of cum, it was starting to dry on my face now, luckily it was at a time that no one was around.

I went inside my apartment, didn't wash or even wipe my face, didn't even take any clothes off, not even my shoes. I just laid down on my bed and started to remember the events that transpired tonight. Wondering what tomorrow would hold or next Friday. I checked that I still had the film container between my tits.

I knew that things would be different because now Barbie Jo was real, and tonight Barbie Jo got her cherry popped. In a big way. I thought about that as I jerked off and shot my load onto my face to mix with John's and Peter's. I fell asleep with sweet dreams knowing I was going to have quite a cleanup when I woke.

The end?

12