Barbie Jo Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me, but what's your name?" I asked embarrassingly.

She stared incredulously at me, then at Dallas. "You haven't even had the decency to tell her my name? You are such a crude, uncultured, ignorant; trailer trash pig."

Dallas just shrugged, with no expression at all.

"Destiny, Sugar; my name's Destiny, I can't even remember the name my Momma gave me. But I knew it was destiny that I would become a woman; hence my name. You must have figured it out that I have something special between my legs. That part of my past I want to keep, the rest is history now." She had that wicked grin again. "I love people of all races, religions, and ideals. But people with no manners just bug the hell out of me," she said while looking at Dallas.

"I am so pleased to meet you Destiny. You're right, we both agree on Dallas. He can be a real jerk sometimes, but he is kinda cute though." I gave him that wicked smile.

"Well, I think that's my queue to leave. I know when I'm not wanted. You ladies have fun. Remember, we go live tomorrow afternoon at three o'clock." He pointed at his kitbag that had all his camera gear in it. "Everything's in there, be ready. We'll be by at two o'clock to check it out." He took a small plastic bag of coke from his pocket, and handed it to me as he gave me a goodbye kiss. "Something to keep you groovy tonight." He gave Destiny a big kiss also, and left.

Watching his cute bum walking out the door, I nervously whispered to Destiny, "Live?"

"He wants you to do a live webcam show to introduce your website," she said. "My goodness, didn't he tell you anything?"

"No, I just found out I had a website last night, in front of five other guys I just met. He also didn't tell me that we were there to do a gangbang with these five guys. I hate him for the way he treats me, but I'm infatuated with him. He has an incredible control over me."

"Yes, he has that quality. That's why he is so successful. He also has so much control because of that stuff," she said, pointing at the bag of coke in my hand. "I'm not going to preach to you, so I'll say this once. You have to make the choice, but that coke will ruin you. He controls you because he controls the coke."

Embarrassed that it was that obvious, I nodded meekly.

"Well, enough of that, why don't you take a shower, and get into something comfortable. Then us gals will have a pajama party, and get to know each other," she said with a smile. "I'll make a pitcher of drinks."

I took a pair of panties and a white lace baby doll from the bags of clothes Dallas bought me the night before. I picked up my purse, with my makeup kit inside, and headed for the shower. Once inside the bathroom, I opened the bag of coke that I still clutched in my hand, and spread some out on the counter. Destiny was right, but I couldn't help myself; I had to get high, the craving was too great. I rolled up the fifty dollar bill I got paid for the blowjob, and snorted up the coke. Feeling the rush of the drug hitting my brain, I admired my new pierced ears in the mirror. I stripped my clothes off, including my panties that were crusted dry with Dallas's cum that leaked out of my bum after the fucking he gave me at the tattoo parlor. Then with difficulty, I removed the bandages that were covering my new tattoos. I still couldn't believe that I had the balls to get my ears pierced, and get two tattoos. I used my compact mirror to look into the bathroom mirror at my lower back, and bum tattoos. What I saw made me scream in anguish, and anger.

"What's wrong, are you okay?" Destiny asked, as she barged into the bathroom."

"Look what they did!" I shrieked hysterically, as I showed her my naked backside.

Confused, she asked, "What did they do? I see two perfect tattoos; Zak, and Flower do excellent work, they're the best. You can't possibly tell me you didn't know you were getting tattoos."

I cried, "Of course I knew I was getting tattoos, I performed sex to pay for them. But I was supposed to get a skull, with barbwire around it on my bum, and a tribal tattoo on my back."

Tears were running down my face, I was crying uncontrollably now; emotion surging threw me in despair. Destiny now understood as she looked at the tattoos. The one on my bum was a very feminine picture of a red rose, with a stem of thorns around it. The one on the small of my back was an equally feminine tattoo of two pink butterflies holding a branch of leaves, with pink and red flowers on it between them. I wanted a couple of masculine tattoos, but I was branded permanently with femininity.

"Would Flower do this on purpose?" I sobbed.

"No Sugar, she did what Dallas told her to do." Destiny said in a low soothing voice. She drew me to her, and held me tightly. I felt so small and helpless as I snuggled into her tall body. She whispered reassuringly, "I know you're upset now, but they're beautiful tattoos. They are perfect for you, and you will come to realize that when you ultimately accept the fact you were meant to be Barbie Jo. You are a beautiful, sexy, feminine Tgirl; that drives men, and women crazy with lust."

Her words were calming to me. Deep down, I knew I really wanted to be a woman. She moved me towards the shower, and turned the water on. As the water heated up, she dropped her nightgown to the floor, along with her panties. Her magnificent seven foot tall ebony body stood naked before me. Her huge breasts swayed enticingly, a paradox above her also huge girl cock. Her cock was still flaccid, but was thick and at least six inches long soft. Mesmerized, and completely forgetting about my tattoos; I reached out to touch her cock clit. I had to know how big it could get. As I slid my fingers over her now hardening cock, she removed my blond wig, and hung it on a towel hook. She smiled approvingly, and ran her fingers through my boy hair. She then led me into the shower, and kissed me fully on the lips. I melted in her arms as my knees buckled.

She took the soap, and began lathering up the front of my body, paying particular attention to my little girly cock. She had lots of soap on it, and sensually stroked it; bringing me close to orgasm. She sensed I was about to cum by my moaning, and stopped; giving me a sly smile, and shaking her head to indicate not yet. She moved me under the water to rinse off. I felt so wonderful with the hot water pulsating over my body. Once I was rinsed off, she put her arms around me, and lathered up my back. She moved down to my behind, and gently caressed my bum cheeks. I could feel her rubbing the bar of soap into my crack making lots of lather, and then her finger started to push against my boy pussy. Ever so gently, she worked it in as she nibbled on my neck. She dropped down, and took my hard throbbing cock into her mouth. With her finger, she found my prostrate, and that was it. I groaned as my cock jerked, and began spurting a huge load of cum into Destiny's mouth. She kept making love to my cock with her mouth until I was completely soft.

She stood up and hugged me, whispering in my ear. "Do you feel better Sugar?"

"Mmm hmm," I moaned.

I lathered Destiny up with soap, and tried to return the favor, but she stopped me. "Not yet Sugar, this was my treat to you. To help you relax, and feel better."

"Well you certainly did that," I purred, as I nestled my head between her magnificent breasts, and tongued her nipple.

We finished our shower, dried off, and reapplied our makeup in Destiny's bedroom. She brought in a pitcher of Singapore Slings. We had a fantastic time talking, trading, and putting on makeup. After we polished off the pitcher of slings, Destiny went to make more. I had a craving for more coke, but I remembered what Destiny said, so I fought off the urge.

Back in the living room, we got on Destiny's computer, and she began teaching me what I needed to know to look after my website. We got Dallas's video camera, and photographic camera hooked up to the computer. Then we downloaded the video from last night's gangbang, and this morning's session at Harley's place. She showed me how to edit, so that we ended up with professional looking videos.

I was focused on learning the system and editing the videos, so I didn't really notice that Destiny had her hand on my bare thigh as she directed me on the computer. When I was done, and clicked the play button to watch the final result, my hand immediately went to Destiny's rock hard girl cock. It was poking out of the top of her panties, leaking copious amounts of precum. I couldn't believe how slutty I felt, knowing that people were going to be watching these videos. The Singapore Slings were having the desired result of lowering my inhibitions. Destiny was all over me, whispering how hot I was in the videos.

It didn't take long before I was on the floor, between Destiny's legs, trying to get as much of her ten inch girl cock into my mouth as possible. She moaned a warning that she was about to cum.

I stopped sucking, and removed her cock from my mouth. "Not yet, I want that glorious she cock in my bum."

She let out a gasp, and moaned, "We have all night for that Sugar, I can cum three or four times, probably more with someone like you. After watching these hot videos of you, I have to cum now. Please don't stop."

With encouragement like that, I quickly put her cock back into my mouth, and applied suction to the massive head. She groaned, her body twitched, and she began flooding my mouth with her hot shemale cum. I eagerly gulped it down. Some leaked out the sides of my mouth, but I collected it with my finger, and put it back in my mouth. She led me to her bedroom, and we continued to have hot sweaty sex for hours. It was so dreamy lying on my back, my legs spread wide; looking up at this beautiful ebony Amazon woman impaling me on her massive girl cock. Exhausted, we fell asleep satisfied in each others arms; soaked in sweat, and cum.

Sunday

The morning sun was streaming into the bedroom when I woke up. Destiny had her arm draped over me. We were in the spoon position, my back and bum snuggled into her. Destiny may have been a shemale, but she still had the typical guy morning wood. I could feel her hard girl cock pressing into the small of my back. I wiggled my body closer into her. She stirred, and held me tighter as she woke up.

"This is how I want to wake up every day," I said. "Please fuck me." I reached around, and directed her hard girl cock toward my boy pussy.

"Oh my God Sugar, you are such a nympho. But I'll be happy to oblige you," she said as she slowly inserted her cock into my bum.

She fucked me as we lay on our side. It was a sweet, slow, just waking up kind of fuck. As we woke up, the tempo increased. By the time that Destiny was unloading another load of cum into me, I was furiously stroking my little cock. I came into my hand, and I was still so horny that I licked my cum off my hand As Destiny was removing her cock from my bum. We snuggled together for a bit until Destiny said we had to get up because we had a lot to do before the guys showed up.

"The guys?" I asked. "Who are the guys that are showing up?"

"Dallas, and Harley are coming over for your website opening." Destiny said as she got out of bed. "Come on sleepy head, let's go have a shower."

We showered together again, washing each other. Paying particular attention to our well used cock and pussies. Then we put on makeup and had breakfast. After breakfast, we finished working on the website. Because we got a little distracted the night before while watching the videos, we didn't get a chance to upload everything, or test the website.

"Dallas will be pissed if the website isn't ready when he gets here," she said while doing system checks on the site.

Watching her test the links for membership signup, I asked what the different membership options got you; remembering the same options were on Harley's website.

"Well, "Basic membership," allows the member to view pictures, and videos; plus they can send you a message. But you don't have to answer them. It's sort of like signing a guest book. The "Gold membership," allows the member to actually download the pictures and videos. That way, they can keep them; or do whatever they want with them. They can also send you a message. These messages will get a response from you, that's what they're paying for. The, "VIP membership," gives them access to your phone number. They can call you, for a fee of course. Plus they can setup an actual date with you, for a bigger fee." She explained.

I sat there stunned at what she just said.

"Judging by your silent open mouth; am I to assume Dallas hasn't told you anything about what is expected of you on this venture?"

"No! That bastard! Does he actually think I'm going on dates with these perverts? I don't fucking think so." I yelled.

"You should discuss your concerns with Dallas," she said calmly. "Just try not to lose your temper. Talk to him calmly, he might listen," she warned.

"How much does it cost to go on a, "Date," with me?" I asked curiously. "At least their rich perverts," she assured me, "Because it's going to cost them $250 dollars per month up front, just to join. Then the dates start at $300 dollars, and go up from there. I know one guy paid $15,000 dollars, airfare, and expenses to fly a girl to Paris for a weekend!"

"Wow, she must be hot," I said. "Did she have sex with him?"

"I am, and yes, I did," she said with a wink.

"I need a drink," I said, "or a taxi, to get the fuck out of this, and away from Dallas."

With a concerned look, she got up, and went to the kitchen to get me a drink. I headed to the bathroom for some coke. While I was in the bathroom, snorting big lines of coke; the front door security buzzer sounded. They were here.