Barb's Seduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suewatcher
suewatcher
1,671 Followers

"I want you to come over tonight Brad. I'm tired of being alone."

Brad licking his lips smiled. "I'm glad you have seen the light my dear. We are one of a kind you and I. Together I promise you a world you never knew existed. One were every one of your fantasies can come true."

Coming close to his face, Barb gently nibbled at Brad's lips. "Promise?"

"Shall we say eight."

"Perfect."

Brad watched Barb leave the room. Full of himself he rubbed his hands in anticipation of the evening to come. Perhaps he would call Lety the dancer. Drew had mentioned Barb's lesbian encounter. Well now that Barb was in the fold, there would be time for that later.

That evening Brad punctually showed up at Barb's home at eight. Greeting Brad at the door, Barb was dressed In an old t-shirt and shorts."Come in Brad."

"I see we will probably be staying in tonight." Brad looked disapprovingly at Barb's clothing. "I was hoping we could go out clubbing tonight.

Barb handed Brad a glass of wine. "I'm sorry but with every thing that's happened I thought we could just stay in."

Brad watched Barb take a big gulp of wine. "Are you alright Barbara, You seem preoccupied, nervous. Should you even be drinking given the pregnancy, or have you decided to terminate the child."

"Just one glass, and no I could never abort the child. Regardless of who the father is. Why Brad it could even be yours."

"Unlikely my dear, the old tubes were tied several years ago."

"That narrows the field to two, the child could be my husbands."

"Lets hope not Barbara for the childs sake, the man is absolutely spineless."

"I don't want to talk about it anymore Brad," Barb said, as she put down her wine glass and took Brad's hand leading him to our bedroom. Then as Brad sipped his wine Barb began unbuttoning his shirt.

"So Brad tell me how did you pick me for your little plan?"

"Why you really are quite beautiful Barbara, and the fact that you were a prim and proper wife made you even more attractive quarry."

"I have to admit I never saw it coming. How did you know I would read those e-mails?"

"Human nature, it's very predictable. I knew your curiosity would make you look"

"I take it that the blonde with Drew, wasn't really your wife either. What was her name and did you do the same thing to her."

"No she wasn't my wife, but her name was Ann, that much was true. Actually in that case Drew had seduced her without my assistance. Later we taped her and Drew together, surreptitiously of course." Brad then went on in great detail about how they had used the tapes against Ann when she wanted to break the relationship off with Drew.

Barb remove Brad's pants, the one glass of wine had helped settle her nerves. Brad was so proud of his scheme that he was talking away now. All Barb needed to do was keep him answering questions.

"What about my husband how did you get to tape him?"

"That was merely good luck, although did he mention speaking with me about your marital woes?"

"No we never spoke about that, tell me about it."

Brad's cock was very hard as he told Barb how wonderfully he had manipulated the situation and people involved. Barb fucked him that night in more ways than one.

That evening Barb took a page out of Brad's book. Barb had enlisted the help of a new found friend to tape the entire evening. Ann Jeffers had helped Barb rent the equipment and set up the cameras.

Ann was afraid to help when Barb had first approached her. Ann even denied knowing Drew or Brad, until Barb told her how Brad had tricked her. Realizing Barb had the only answer to escaping Brad's extortions, she agreed to help. Both women exchanged information and perfected the plan.

Ann told Barb how she met Drew at work. Ann was having trouble at home with her husband who was always working. they had lunch and the next thing Ann knew she was in a full-fledged affair. Drew got her drunk one night and they did a threesome with Brad. When Brad started making demands on her she rejected him. Brad then threaten dissemination of photo's showing her having sex with Drew. Ann had no choice but to go along with Brad's requests after that.

The women agreed that Barb was in the best position to ask the right questions of Brad. Everything went according to plan.

The next afternoon Brad Greenburg resigned his position at the hospital. Speculation around the office was some kind of personal tragedy. Of course the truth would never be know. That morning when Brad came to work he found an e-mail from his wife Ann Greenburg.

Opening the mail he found a short note.

Brad if you do exactly as your told we will not make this attached tape public. First you are to destroy all photo's of Ann and I. You are never to contact us for any reason and you are to resign your position at the hospital by five o'clock this afternoon and leave Austin within the week. Failure to follow these instructions to the letter will result in a copy of this tape being sent to the board of Directors.

B

The tape had been edited so that Barb's face was never seen. While the light was low there was no doubt it was Brad and his voice was crystal clear. Brad never one to dwell on misfortune quickly evaluated the situation and typed up his resignation.

Sometime after Brad's resignation I received an audio tape of Barb's conversation with Brad along with a note from Barb telling me her side of the story. Right after that we met for lunch and one thing led to another and we slowly got back together. The fact that Brad had tricked her didn't make her infidelity less painful. At the same time though it did help me understand how she had been seduced.

When Barb gave birth to a baby boy there was little doubt that Drew was the father. The child was extremely dark skinned. Everyone knew that Barb and I were separated, so at least we didn't have to do a lot of explaining.

I guess It was about three months after the baby was born that Barb told me she had received a call from the baby's father. Evidently Drew had only recently been told about the child. According to Barb, Brad told Drew that Barb had received an abortion. Now that the child was born, he wanted to do right by the child.

Of course I was against it, but there was little I could do to prevent Drew from seeing his child. So every other weekend Drew comes over and spends time with his son. From the smoldering looks he gives Barb from time to time, there is little doubt he is still attracted to her. I've noticed the way Barb looks at Drew. I realize they have the child in common, and that is a strong tie.

Barb is no longer angry with Drew. Barb feels that Drew was also manipulated by Brad. I don't agree, but what can I do. I do know that Barb and I get along better than ever. Barb has become much more agressive in bed and frankly I love it.

Recently after one of Drew's visits, Barb and I were lying in bed looking at TV. Barb's head was on my chest and she had slipped her hand into my boxers.

"Honey remember the day you watched Drew and I by the pool."

Boy talk about catching me off guard. "Yeah," I answered.

"Was that the first time you watched us?"

My dick was rapidly growing hard. "Yes."

"If you could have, would you have watched us again."

"What." My dick was throbbing.

"Simple question, given the chance would you have watched me fuck Drew again."

The image of Drew and Barb fucking was already playing in my head as Barb lowered her mouth on to my dick.

"Barb wait I," but before I could finish my sentence I exploded in Barb's mouth. Hungrily Barb sucked my penis dry. Then with a triumphant squeeze, Barb licked the tip of my dick and looked up at me.

Smiling she said, "I believe I have an answer to my question. Now lets talk about Drew's next visit."

suewatcher
suewatcher
1,671 Followers
12