All Comments on 'Barcelona Beauties Ch. 13'

by Artist1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Beautiful Ending!!!

That was a beautiful ending to the story. I was happy to see that Claude was happy with his life with the two women and they were happy with themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Beautiful. = )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mystery of women

What I liked about the series is its humility before the mystery of women. Those times when women open up to the sublime erotic are pretty rare, increasingly so I think, and governed by ancient laws of the species that none of us know or even suspect. I totally resonated with the narrator's bafflement at his temporary heaven of female intimacy and flesh. I too have known that bafflement, have known its delicious transience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story, just an historical issue

Well written and enticing story. I am a Catalan and I can say that the autor really knows about Barcelona and the Catalan language.

Just a comment about a detail that I've found odd: Vesna is a Serbian, and by summer 1991 the Yugoslav Wars had already started, with the Croatian War of Independence raging on. And April 1992 saw the start of the Bosnia War. I've found a little odd that no comment is made of that and any feelings of Vesna about that (serious) issue, taking into account that a lot of news of those gruesome conflicts reached Catalonia those days (I was a young kid at school then and we heard quite a lot about that).

In any case, my congrats for a good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wonderful story! Moving, deeply romantic and highly sexual! Loved all the gentle anal! Keep writing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous