Barcelona Beauties Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bilan cried out and asked Chhaya to stop licking her. "It feels so good, I love your tongue on me," she said. "But I've been dreaming about Claude's cock in me for a month. I really want him to fuck me now."

I got down between Bilan's thighs while Vesna and Chhaya held her legs apart. I pushed my cock into Bilan's tight pussy that was slick with the wetness of her arousal. As I fucked her my balls pushed against the plug in her ass. Bilan was rolling her head back and forth and cooing in pleasure while her hands gripped the sheets. My cock was really hard and her clenching pussy felt incredibly good but I wanted to cum in her virgin ass.

I crushed Bilan's body with mine and kissed her deeply then rose up again and pulled my cock out of her. Chhaya pulled the plug out and, without prodding from Vesna, grabbed my cock and sucked in into her mouth for a few passionate moments. Then she slathered my cock with lube and said, "fuck her ass, Claude."

As Vesna and Chhaya pulled Bilan's legs to point her ass upwards, I placed my knob at her sweet little opening and pushed inside.

"Oh my god!" cried Bilan.

I held perfectly still and waited.

"Oh God, I mean, oh Claude," said Bilan in a calmer but breathy voice. "Take me. Possess me."

I slowly inched my cock inside as Bilan moaned and clenched her hands. Her pussy lips were wide open before me, framed by her delicate pink labia. Her ass was so small, I couldn't believe I was inside it. I gently fucked Bilan who seemed to be in another world for a moment with her eyes closed.

"Bilan," I said, "I want you on top of me. I want you to fuck me with your ass."

She opened her eyes and said, "anything you want, Claude."

I rolled us over so that I was on my back with Bilan straddling me, my cock still in her ass. Bilan placed her hands on my chest and started to pump up and down. She started slow and shallow as I flicked her nipples with my fingers then reached back to grip her ass. I pulled her down on me, penetrating her ass deeply with my cock. Bilan's eyes never left mine. Her mouth hung open. We were both breathing heavily.

Bilan's expression of lust was otherworldly. The sensation of her ass clutching my hard cock was extremely stimulating. We were sweating and Bilan's body gleamed. I knew I wasn't going to last long. Vesna and Chhaya watched us with rapt attention but didn't intervene.

"I'm yours, Claude," said Bilan in a strangely high voice. "Do anything you want to me. But please cum in my ass."

I pushed up into her with all my strength causing Bilan to cry out. Bilan's ass was squeezing my cock as she pistoned up and down with her slender body. With a yell I shot my cum into her, almost convulsively. Bilan screamed then fell onto my chest crying, "I love you, I love you, I love you."

Chhaya and Vesna went into the bathroom and I heard the shower turn on. Bilan and I remained on the bed, holding, kissing and caressing each other with a deep sense of intimate connection. "I love you, Bilan," I told her.

When Vesna and Chhaya came out from the bathroom they suggested we follow suit and come out for a late dinner. As matter of fact, I was very hungry. Bilan and I lovingly washed each other and then got dressed. After our meal, the four of us returned to the hotel room and fucked and sucked the rest of the weekend.

Both Bilan and Chhaya are married with kids now.

In 2001, Farah went through a divorce with her husband (no kids) and went through a really rough patch. Vesna convinced her to come out and stay with us for the summer and after much cajoling, she bought her ticket and arrived at LAX. She looked as fantastic as ever, actually more beautiful to my eyes. We did a lot of talk therapy with her at first and took her around to the attractions of Southern California. LA is no Barcelona but it's not Manchester either and Farah was smiling and laughing a little more everyday.

Vesna told me flatly that she expected me to spend a lot of time in Farah's bed but to let her figure out when Farah was ready. At times like that Vesna makes me feel like the luckiest man in the world. For my part, I didn't assume that Farah would want me in her bed again. It had been nine years and I knew that sometimes people take a long time to recover from breakups and they don't always want to relive the past either.

On the Friday afternoon of Farah's second week with us, she and Vesna came back to the house after a shopping trip. They were looking great. "What do you think?" asked Farah as she spun around to show off a new sundress. It hugged her body and showed off the swelling tops of her cocoa-hued breasts.

I gulped. "You look hot, Farah."

"And the sandals?" Vesna prompted. How could I have missed them? Farah was wearing new platform sandals designed to re-inflame my foot fetish. Her feet and toes were gorgeous as ever, nails painted fuchsia and...a silver toe ring on the long middle toe on the right.

"That's not one of the rings I gave you is it? I asked.

"Why don't you have a closer look? replied Farah, batting her eyelashes at me.

Vesna clapped and laughed. "Claude, why don't you and Farah have a seat in the living room. I'm going to open some wine."

I led Farah by the hand to the couch. As she sat I knelt down to examine her toe ring, and of course her sexy feet. They were still lovely. The toe ring did look just like the ones I had given out back in Barcelona. "Did you really keep it all this time?"

"Even after I married Gabe, I wore them all the time for years," recounted Farah. "He never commented on them but other people sometimes did. By wearing them I felt I still had a part of you, that a part of me still belonged to you, yet the rest of me was faithful to my husband. My toes didn't interest him anyway. One summer at the beach I lost one of the rings in the surf. I had to hide my tears from Gabe. After that, I kept the other ring in a special part of my jewelry box and only wore it on special occasions, and never at the beach or pool."

All of my love for Farah came flowing back, triggered by the seemingly trivial matter of a piece of inexpensive jewelry. I sat down and held Farah's hand, looking into her green eyes flecked with gold. Vesna arrived with glasses of Txacoli, the Basque wine we used to drink at the tapas bars of Barcelona. It was cold, crisp and faintly fizzy with tiny bubbles, a quality called petillance. The three of us reminisced, as our taste buds formed a pathway to other memories.

Vesna poured us each another glass. "I am so glad to see you," I told Farah. "I was heartbroken when you wrote to me about Gabe."

"Yes, but you got Vesna. The two of your are so suited in your temperaments. I would have been too much drama for you," Farah replied.

"You're right about Vesna. I still love her so much. But I won't listen to any criticism about you. I still think you're perfect," I insisted.

Farah wiped a tear from her cheek. The fact that her emotions were so close to the surface was not just endearing to me but had the effect of bringing my more subdued feelings into the open. Vesna took in the intimacy between Farah and I with a look of loving pleasure.

"Farah, I think it's time Claude took you to bed and gave you a big dose of love," said Vesna.

"I thought it would be the three of us. I'd really love that," replied Farah, concerned not to exclude Vesna.

"I'd love it too, honey and I promise to join you later," Vesna responded. "But I can tell the floodgates are going to open up between you two and I don't want to be in the way. Now get in there and fuck!"

In the guest bedroom the slanting sunlight of the late afternoon filtered through the blinds as Farah and I undressed, almost shyly. She stood before me naked, "I don't know if my body has held up as you remember it," she said. She was still curvy with long, graceful arms and legs and cocoa-brown all over.

"Turn around," I asked her. "If anything has changed," I said, "it's only that you've become more graceful. You're so beautiful I still can't help thinking of you as a goddess." We embraced and I felt a jolt as our naked bodies touched. Farah kissed me and I can't describe the love I felt for her at that moment.

We lay on the soft cotton sheets and I traced the contours of her body with my hands, rediscovering the curves and indentations in her soft skin and toned muscles. Farah did the same to me and ran her tongue down to my cock. She knelt before me on the bed and sucked my cock until it was very hard and wet, roughly swallowing me to the hilt a few times before stopping.

Then Farah straddled me, and holding her labia open with her fingers, pushed down onto my cock. I grabbed her hips and pushed up into her, feeling her soft pussy grip my cock.

We didn't talk or moan or sigh but as we fucked we gazed intensely at each other. Farah began to cry, "I'm so happy" she said as tears of joy ran down her smiling face. I was crying too. I had forgotten what it was like to feel this deeply. To me, the peak experiences of my life are those of deep communion with a special person. Vesna had been right to give Farah and I time alone. Although she wasn't in the room, I felt a deep communion with Vesna at the same time. She was truly my soul mate.

The lioness emerged in Farah. She fucked me fiercely, the golden highlights in her curly waves of hair flashed in the slanting light. Her firm breasts bounced and shone with a thin coat of perspiration, drops forming on her small brown nipples that were hard with her arousal. I grabbed her ass and let a finger drift down to tickle her asshole. Farah started to pump her hips, sucking my cock with her slick pussy. She felt hot to my touch.

Farah uttered deep, throaty breaths as she approached her orgasm, then erupted into a roar as she came. Her inner muscles clenched around my cock and I spurted into her with a yell. Farah collapsed on top of me as our chests heaved and our breathing returned to normal.

She slid down and sucked my half hard cock into her mouth, licking up all our juices. Then Farah snuggled into my arms, our legs entwined, and we fell asleep in perfect peace and love.

Over the summer I had a lot of sex with my two lovers. There were tender times alone with Farah or Vesna, or between the two of them without me. There were threesomes that left me sore, and there were foot jobs that ended with Vesna licking cum from Farah's long toes. There was ass-fucking, with both of them kneeling on the bed, buns up while I fucked each ass in turn as they kissed and groped each other.

There were nights out with a beauty on each arm and a reprise of my summer travels with Farah. But now, when some handsome stud hit on her, her response was: "I'm with him, We're both with him." The tables couldn't have turned more completely from my high school days as a lonely short guy who no girl would date. Of course I'm still only 5'6" but it's been a long time since I felt inferior about it.

All this fantastic erotic activity took place in the context of the deep love and friendship between the three of us. At the end of July, I realized we had one month left. I tried not to think about another wrenching good bye with Farah. I savored every moment with her.

I was reading on the couch with Vesna when Farah came in to join us after checking her email. She looked preoccupied. "What's up?" I queried.

"My company has an affiliate in LA," she said. "There's an opening that I'm qualified for and they asked me if I would think about it."

"That's great!" Vesna enthused.

"So why do you look worried?" I asked.

Farah responded, "I've been so happy this summer but I know it can't last. You've both been so wonderful to me, but if I stayed here...Well, I can't imagine that...Vesna, you've been so generous, sharing Claude with me. But I can't impose forever. This isn't Barcelona and we aren't twenty-one anymore. I told my manager I didn't want to take the job. It wouldn't be right."

"Don't you understand anything, Farah?" Vesna almost yelled. "Claude and I still do love each other the way we did in Barcelona: passionately, not exclusively or possessively. We love you the same way, and now, you're here with us and you don't fucking get it? I can't bear to think of life without you. I can't stand it that you're going," Vesna was crying and shaking. I held her hand for a minute then stood up.

"Farah," I began, "I love both of you more than I've ever loved anyone. I said goodbye to you once and I've never felt heartbreak like that before or since. Please reconsider. I can't promise that everything will be perfect but I promise to love you and care for you as I always have. I'm sure they haven't given the job to someone else yet. Please call them."

As Farah looked into both our pleading eyes she lost it, sobbing uncontrollably. As soon as she composed herself, she called her company and took the job.

Of course our life together hasn't been perfect. There are ups and downs but the challenges of a three person relationship aren't that different than those faced by couples, or people with children. There are some people who don't understand or don't approve of our arrangement but that's their problem.

Vesna, Farah and I have been together seven years now. Last Friday evening we were sitting on our deck, enjoying our favorite Spanish Ribero del Duero and some tapas I had prepared. "This sure isn't how I imagined my life turning out," remarked Farah. "I thought I would have a husband and kids, you know, what everyone expected of me."

"It's not what I imagined for myself, either," I agreed. "I longed for it, but I never thought there'd be so much love in my life."

Vesna smiled at us, taking a sip of wine. "I grew up thinking that communism would last for ever. It wasn't perfect but there was comfort in that. That all changed in 1989, when I was 18, and since then I began to realize that lots of things could be different. But this isn't how I imagined my life turning out either. I think that the way my life turned out is infinitely, infinitely better than anything I imagined."

"I'll drink to that," I said, and the three of us, looking into each other's eyes, raised our glasses and drained them.

12