Bare Assed in the Backwoods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UhlBWett
UhlBWett
110 Followers

"That's it baby, come! Come on my tummy!" she begged through her mental haze.

My orgasm was at hand, building deep within my loins. My balls ached, and my asshole tightened as the moment rapidly approached. The room went dark and my head spun as my hot creamy load began surging through my cock. I jerked back and pulled out. I grabbed my cock and lunged forward as cum began pulsing from its pink swollen head.

With the first burst I shot a huge hot stream across her belly button and up onto her breasts. The second fell short of her tits and splattered against her rib cage. The rest of my load, three or four ample blasts, surged from my cock and fell onto her still heaving lower abdomen. I squeezed every drop that I could from my once full balls onto her tanned naked body.

Maggie was splattered with cum from her tits to her clit. Her body was motionless except for her heaving chest. I pressed my balls against her sticky battered mound and laid my cock, still rigid but rapidly shrinking, on her belly allowing the last few sweet drops of my cum to ooze from its tender tip, smearing my load across her belly from left to right. That's when we both heard a startling noise

"Bravo! Well done!" a voice in the darkness said. The voice was accompanied by the sound of a single pair of hands clapping, came from the darkness across the room. It was a woman's voice. Breathing heavily we both turned to see who was there. A naked Nicole emerged from the darkness still clapping.

"The money shot was really great but could we do it again? Only this time over here." she asked, pointing at her flat lean belly as she leaned back against the bar.

"How long have you been there?" asked Maggie.

"Hmmm, let's see, ever since; that's it suck my clit." said Nicole. Obviously embarrassed a silent Maggie wiped a large splatter of cum from her breast with a cocktail napkin. Turning to face Nicole she asked her what she needed.

"Nothing!" responded the blonde very gruffly, "I heard screaming and was I just concerned about your well being. The back door was open." I stepped back and Maggie slid still quivering off the edge of the table and placed her feet on the floor.

"So how about it cowboy, have you got another money shot in you?" asked Nicole.

"I don't think so." I replied as I pulled Maggie's cum drenched body to mine and kissed her. "You see we're just getting started." Obviously frustrated by the spurned advance Nicole turned and headed towards the door.

"If you change your mind I'm in cottage number nineteen. I'll be there the rest of the night," she said shaking her hot naked ass as she left.

"Some times I hate that sexy little bitch." said Maggie after Nicole left, thanking me for not going with her.

"Don't thank me, I wasn't lying, we're not finished yet." I told her with a playful smack on the ass.

We turned out the lights, locked the clubhouse and headed for the shower house. The rain had eased dramatically to just a light drizzle by then so we took our time and walked slowly arm in arm past the tennis court through the mud.

"That sounds familiar." laughed Maggie biting me playfully on the nipple as we walked. We showered away the sticky remnants of our margaritas and money shot then plotted our next move.

"Your cottage or mine?" I asked.

"Let's go to mine, I'm in eighteen, right next to Nicole." she said.

"O.K. lets go." I said; crouching to coax her to hop up on my back.

"Piggy back?" she asked with a loud giggle.

"Of course!" I replied. She hopped up and I grabbed the backside of her thighs.

With her arms around my neck, her tits pressed firmly against my shoulders and her pubic hair brushing against the small of my back we headed out. The slow sensuous walk to her cottage with her lower calves rubbing against my cock was almost enough to get me hard again. When we arrived I sat her down on the edge of the bed and pulled her tightly against me. I kissed her long and deep. She got up, grabbed a couple beers from the fridge and opened the windows while I collapsed on the bed with my feet near the headboard and my head at the foot of the bed.

She playfully leaned forward across my body and placed the cold beer bottle against my balls. I grabbed her and pulled her down on top of me. Her face pressed against my cock and her pussy hovered invitingly above me. Taking advantage of the situation I hoisted her right leg over my head and positioned her sexy ass squarely above my face.

She lifted my cock to her lips and began to softly suck it. I pressed my nose against her asshole and wiggled my tongue slowly and methodically into her sweet twat. We engaged in a wicked and at times extremely loud sixty-nine that ended with her tasty juices smeared all over my face and my tasty, but considerably smaller load pulsing down her throat.

Afterwards she turned around and lay down beside me. After a two-hour nap I awoke to her warm wet tongue encircling my nipple and her hand trying to coax my cock back to life. I pulled her over on top of me and kissed her. She straddled me and gently began rocking her hips, rubbing her short bristly bush back against my cock.

I squeezed her ass cheeks and sucked on her nipples until my cock began to harden once more. She sat upright then reached back behind her and massaged my balls until my fully erect penis rested firmly between her ass cheeks. Balancing on one knee she adjusted her position and prepared herself for my much anticipated penetration.

She eased slowly down onto my tender, but still more than willing cock. We fucked long and slow for what seemed like hours before simultaneous orgasms became a prelude to some much needed rest. We fell asleep after each of us had achieved our third orgasm.

The morning sun found us still in each other's arms with her hand on my balls with mine still resting on her sexy ass. I spent most of the next day cat napping and sleeping by the pool as the holiday crowd began to arrive. I stopped and talked to Maggie that afternoon and we both agreed that we would have to enjoy ourselves together again.

I waited by the pool all day Friday and most of the day on Saturday hoping that Carrie, the auburn haired beauty that had given me the tremendous blowjob in the woods might arrive. Just before dark I stepped into the hot tub with a young couple and a single older woman. I introduced myself and we began to chat.

Ten or fifteen minutes after I sat down a pair of familiar hands began softly rubbing my shoulders from behind. I turned to see Carrie, naked of course, and looking even better than the week before. She said hello and stepped into the tub to join us. It wasn't too long before her hand discreetly began stroking my cock below the waterline which bubbled beneath her erect nipples.

Over the next twenty minutes or so, the others in the hot tub exited one by one, leaving just the two of us. The grounds were overflowing now with nakedness and the crowd seemed much friendlier than usual. Carrie recommended that we grab a bite to eat and retire to my cottage. We stepped from the tub and dried ourselves off before heading to the clubhouse. A much older woman was behind the bar.

"Where's Margaret tonight?" asked Carrie.

"She's got the night off." replied the woman over the loud music. We placed an order to go, grabbed a couple beers, and then found a table to sit and talk while we waited for our order. The dance floor was crowded with naked bodies undulating everywhere.

We grabbed our chicken dinners and headed off to my cottage. When we got there Carrie placed the dinners on the tiny table and kissed me deeply with a great deal of tongue. Her large full breasts pressed against my chest as I caressed her smooth round ass.

"Dinner is going to get cold, don't you like it hot?" I asked her.

"You have no idea how hot I like it." she replied dragging her middle finger across my left nipple. We sat down and had our dinner while we listened to the radio and talked some more. I found out that Carrie was just out of college with a degree is business management and that her mother and father, Jan and Bob, actually owned the resort. She told me that she had grown up in a nudist family.

What I didn't find out until later was just how insatiable she could be. We finished our meal and strolled down to the shower house to freshen up before we got busy. Carrie maintained a great deal of eye contact with me entire time while I struggled not to focus too long on her gorgeous body. I was sensuously washing Carrie's thick beautiful hair when in walked Maggie and another man.

We said our friendly hellos and exchanged idle conversation along with a few teasing glances. The situation was very cordial and nothing like I feared it might be. Carrie and I finished our showers, said goodbye and headed for the door.

"Keep an eye on him Carrie, he's a handful Honey." said Margaret teasingly.

Carrie squeezed the cheek of my ass and replied; "He better be more than a handful if wants to play with me."

As soon as we reached the doorway to the cottage Carrie was all over me, rubbing my chest and shoulders with one hand while rubbing my cock with the other. I kissed her gently and began to fondle her large heavy breasts. She slipped away from me long enough to turn out the lights and light up some sexy tropical scented candles that she confessed she had planted in my cottage earlier before she joined my in the hot tub.

As she turned from lighting the last of the three candles I placed my hands against her shoulders and pushed her slowly down onto the bed collapsing on top of her. Her breasts settled slightly to her sides as our mouths met. I began eagerly exploring her warm naked body, squeezing her tits and sucking softly on her large dark nipples as her fingers combed seductively through my hair.

My cock pressed against her upper thigh. I ran my hand down over her abdomen until my fingers reached the fringe of her thick dark pubic hair. Her legs parted like a pair of French doors allowing my fingers to knead the soft meaty lips of her already wet pussy. She moaned softly as I ran the palm of my hand flatly over her swollen mound.

She reached for my cock and slid her hand along the under side of it's shaft and began to stroke it with a flashlight type grip.

"O-h-h-h, Yes!" she groaned as I ran my fingers over her hairy mound again and slid them between the succulent pink lips of her snatch, penetrating the soft but dense bristle of her bush as I searched for her rapidly growing clit. She placed her right hand over mine and pressed it firmly against her firm swollen mound guiding my fingers to just the right spot while I continued licking and sucking her hard impressive nipples. Her skin was soft and golden brown. She smelled sweet like coconut and tasted like vanilla.

Eager to sample all that she had to offer, I climbed off her and knelt on all fours beside her on the bed. I dragged my hot wet tongue slowly downward across her firm flat tummy towards her beautiful twat. I pulled at the northern edge of her pubic hair with my teeth while I stroked the inside of her thighs with my open hands.

Soon my face was buried deep between her long tanned legs, and my lips were pressed against the soft dark edges of her meaty pussy lips. I began to rub her ass with my hands and she started moving softly beneath me. She threw her arms back behind her head as my probing tongue explored more and more of her succulent twat. She squeezed my head with her thighs and moaned loudly as I eagerly licked her tasty hole.

I wanted to take full control, unlike the last time we were together, so I climbed up onto the bed and hoisted my left leg across her body, straddling her chest facing towards her feet. Carrie spread her legs wide as I slid my hands up along the inside of her thighs until my thumbs and index fingers framed her hungry snatch. Carrie brought her arms from behind her head and placed her hands on the front of my upper thighs. She pulled my ass back towards her face and raised her head up off the mattress.

I wiggled a bit sliding my ass carefully towards her face until my balls made contact with her chin. She reached up and placed her hands flat against my ass cheeks. I felt her fingers tugging them apart to reveal my asshole as my tightly clinched nut sack moved closer to her hot wet tongue. I could feel her warm breath flowing softly upward between my parted ass cheeks

Carrie began kissing the backside of my balls as I continued to devour her hungry snatch. I placed my arms straight out over my head and told Carrie to lift her ankles into the air. She quickly hoisted her legs. I pulled my arms back until my elbows rested against the underside of her thighs and I wiggled them into perfect position against the backside of her knees.

By pressing my elbows firmly back as if I were swimming, I managed to spread her legs even farther which made her pussy gape open like a jack in the box to meet my dripping tongue. I grabbed her sexy ass with both hands, squeezing and spreading her cheeks with my fingers as Carrie began running her warm wet tongue upward along the backside of my balls towards the tightly puckered ring of my ass.

My fingers wasted little time moving their way upward to the outskirts of her eager twat. I slowly tugged at her pink meaty folds to expose the opening her slippery wet orifice and her gumdrop sized clit, both of which were covered with a sweet shiny, heavenly scented glaze that sparkled in the flickering candlelight and made my cock twitch with wild anticipation.

The combination of Carrie's hot breath and talented tongue had relaxed my scrotum to the point that my balls were dangling freely above her face. So freely that she was lifting them one at a time with her tongue and letting them slowly roll off the tip and down across her chin. She mouthed at my balls softly then kissed her way slowly and knowingly upward along my bulging perineum.

I had purposely positioned my body atop Carrie in a manner that didn't allow her any access to my rigid cock, which was still pressing against her chest. I was going to the one to decide where my load went this time! It was my turn to tease. Carrie reached around my legs and squeezed her impressive tits together enveloping the entire length of my rigid shaft between them.

I instinctively began to pump the soft warm fold between her breasts. Her hard nipples rubbed against my lower abdomen. Soon tiny clear droplets of pre-cum were emerging from the tip of my cock and dribbling between her tits. Carrie tried valiantly to reach them with her tongue but without success. I licked her twat until a large wet spot began to appear on the pristine cotton sheets beneath her trembling ass. Afraid that I might deposit my load on her breasts instead of inside her hot steamy snatch in an untimely fashion, I climbed off of her and stepped down off the bed. I knelt on the floor beside the bed and grabbed her roughly by the ankles, pulling her to me. She responded by pulling her knees back towards her chest to display her hot sexy ass which was now resting at the edge of the bed.

I hovered over her briefly caressing her tits as I pressed my upright cock against her puffy wet mound. She moaned and ground her hips pressing her hot humid cunt against my throbbing cock. I leaned forward and kissed her on the tummy before I pressed the head of my cock against the parted wet lips of her dripping pussy. She spread her shapely legs even wider in anticipation, sending me an unspoken signal that she needed me inside her.

Wrapping my fingers around the bottom of my shaft and pressing my thumb against the topside, I eased almost a third of my hard, thick eight inch cock inside her. She moaned with pleasure and grabbed the sheets, curling her fingers tightly as the next gentle push from my pelvis installed more than half its rigid length inside her.

After just a few more strokes my entire member was buried inside her hot wet hole and my balls rested against the now shiny and wet cheeks of her hot round ass. She rocked her hips with pleasure as I grabbed her ankles, hoisted her legs skyward and began stroking her long and deep. Her warm wet hole felt fantastic. I soon placed my hands on her waist and began to establish a steady fucking rhythm.

I was both turned on and amazed by the way the curtain like lips of her well lubricated pussy clung to the shaft of my cock like a fine leather chamois clings to the freshly washed surface of an Italian sports car. Her eyes were glassy and her mouth was open. Her body moved up and backatop the mattress. Her nipples again became fully erect and her huge tits rocked back and forth keeping perfect time with the rhythm of my powerful thrusts.

Carrie began to twist her upper body as she worked her nipples between her thumbs and index fingers. Before very long she was warning me of her impending orgasm. Her fingernails dug into my love handles pulling me closer and deeper as I took her right up to, but not over the threshold and then stopped.

"Oh, fuck. Don't stop!" she begged. "I was almost there you Bastard." Promising not to stop when she got close again, I hoisted her legs into the air once more until her calves looked like goal posts. I entered her again and began pounding her hot gaping snatch. In no time at all her breathing became erratic and her head rocked from side to side. I slowed my strokes to a crawl and she sighed with pleasure.

"That's it slow and deep." she pleaded with a lust filled grunt of approval. I eased more and more of my vein bulging cock into her until I was balls deep again. She screamed uncontrollably and smacked my chest with her open hand. "A-h-h-h!" she screamed just before I pulled my cock completely out. "You're such a fucking tease!" she whined.

"Let's do it doggy style." I said smacking her firmly on her elevated ass cheek. Eager for release she rolled over and eased her hot horny ass back to the edge of the bed on all fours and spread her knees apart. I stood up behind her and stepped up to her dripping snatch. I placed both my hands on her buttocks, fingers to the sides and pulled her cheeks apart with my thumbs then eased forward sliding my hard throbbing cock into her hot needy hole another time.

Carrie enjoyed being taken from behind and quickly became very excited. She began meeting my thrusts with her own doubling the amount of sexual inertia that we created every time our blood gorged organs met.

"Fuck me you bastard." she mumbled over the sound of her sweet meaty ass cheeks slamming back hard against my pelvis.

Her awesome breasts hung from her chest and swung like the pendulum on a Swiss clock as I banged her mercilessly from behind. She dropped down onto her elbows slightly changing my angle of penetration. It was the little something extra she needed to push her over the edge. She began trembling and her breathing became broken as her orgasm neared.

All at once and without warning, her body tensed as she let out a broken scream, and slammed her ass back hard against my pelvis. I shoved my cock in as I deep as I could and stopped, my hands clinching her tightly around the waist. Her hips gyrated against my pelvis as she sucked for air. A wave of warm liquid began flowing down across my balls towards the inside of my thighs.

After the fury of her orgasm began to subside, I pulled my cock slowly out of her quivering hole. She managed to push herself upright still wobbly onto her knees. Shaking slightly, she leaned back against my chest. Her ass cheeks pressed against my hard slippery cock. I brushed her long sexy hair to one side and kissed her softly on the back of the neck. She shivered as I kissed my way slowly down over her right shoulder.

"Did you come Baby?" I asked softly knowing full well the answer.

Carrie took my left hand and placed it on her left breast and my right hand on her tummy. I pulled my hips back slightly and slid my candy coated cock between her slightly parted thighs until the top of my hard slippery shaft pressed up against her dripping slit and the swollen spongy head bumped her now super sensitive clit.

UhlBWett
UhlBWett
110 Followers