All Comments on 'Bare Back'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
to long

I got interested but not enough to read a novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Made me squirm

Great story. Excellent writing skills. Loved the idea of the saddles. Good variety of sex scenes with wonderfully detailed descriptions. Only negative....you need to learn the difference between "to" and "too"....very distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
oh come on

the tip was as big as her fist???as a woman I know your shootin bs and your story is crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Woman doesn't know a horse from a man

The story was referring to the size of a horse cock. Sounds like the woman hasn't seen a horse cock before.

She needs a lesson in Animal Husbandry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
NOT A NEW IDEAL

Great story. Ive been riding since I could walk and using a dillido on a saddle since I was 16 now in my 30's

TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69over 15 years ago
good

It is fiction at its best and I loved it.! Need to be some more like it on here,! Thanks.

Scorpio44aScorpio44aover 15 years ago
Delightful

I loved it. Good pace, great writing and a well told story. More, please.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 15 years ago
Well done

I can't give the story top marks because the prose is flawed, contains multiple word gaffes. For example, "gate" instead of "gait", "inpatients" instead of "impatience", and many many more. You need a better editor to catch these blunders and fix them so that the continuity of the story isn't disrupted.

<P>

I liked the eroticism of the masturbatory saddles, it made the story smokin' hot. The tale was a bit longer than I liked but the variety of sexual encounters made it tolerable. I appreciated the character development of Maggie, Jenny and Jerry as they grow through their experiences. Not a great deal of plot but that's okay in a stroke-heavy story.

<P>

Nicely done, thank you for sharing this story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Alvaron... what are you Siskel or Ebert? geez...

incredibly well written. Awesome flow & continuity.

I cringe when self professed "experts" get in places like this & start throwing around "advice"... Alvaron... you're a putz.. Its not like the author was submitting a story for the next "2010 best erotic, short story anthology"... if they were... then the editors/proof-readers, etc would obviously be a part of the equation. its creative.. its alluring.. its memorable..... get over yourself...

AWESOME JOB... I actually had to find it again to finish it...

Rob

jacqui4u2jacqui4u2over 15 years ago
loved it

this was a great story. The few minor typos did not detract from the story. Great plot and imaginative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another nice one

I really enjoy many of your stories- and this is a nice addition to your public ones here on LIT. I agree with a few of the others on the "to" vs "too" typos, but the thread of the story is nice, and I like the varying sexual plotlines. This could fit under sooooo many headings. :) It feels unfinished- but as it was already 8 pages (which I don't mind!) I can see continuing in another segment later. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More!

This is rare quality. You should continue the story.

monkemmonkemalmost 15 years ago
Sorry it took so long!

I am sory it took me so long to find your work. I think the way you write is probably the way you would tell the story aloud. To me that is the best kind.

straightflutestraightfluteover 14 years ago
Great story - ignore the nitpickers

Loved the concept, the development and the characters. Don't pay any attention to the critics: I bet they couldn't write a story like this to save their lives.

Straightflute

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!

That was one great story! I loved every minute of it! I wish you would continue, I see many different directions it could go. AWSOME!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very Hot

Excellent story. Needs proofreading.

sora22sora22over 12 years ago

A few errors here and there, but definitely a great read. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot As Hell!!!!

I live horses. I have been riding seince I could crawl! This turned me on to no end!

Tawny TTawny Tover 11 years ago
Very good story. Lots of action

Excellent story, well written and sexy as hell. Loved the saddle adaptations - gotta get me one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE

You left out some necessary parts. Jenny, Jerry and Mom need to learn to love fucking each other; Jerry needs a WHOLE bunch of cock and she needs to learn to love it equally well as pussy; Mary and her daughters need to learn to love to fuck Maggy and her dauthters; all six of them and Carla (who needs to learn and to love being bi) need to get very familiar with Carl's big cock and enjoy it regularly both in singular and group settings. Also, all the girls need to get a lot more strange cock and learn keeping it in the family with just Carl (if he can keep up) is better or certainly more preferable than a bunch of strange.

JuicywormJuicywormalmost 9 years ago
Loved It.

A very sexy twist to a well thought out story. And face it guys & gals if youre going to nit pik over some gramer or spelling errors you missed the hole point. I read it to be entertained and turned on. This strory took me down a different road. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the best stories!

Well written, well paced and laced with interesting characters , hot well written sex scenes and smart dialogue! My preference leans more towards stories heavy on smart well written dialogue between characters than endless pages of narration and this gem had it big time!! Loved it! Huge fan!

Would love to hear from you!

Ray

Footlovin69 @ yahoo.com

jrbooks1jrbooks1about 5 years ago
more

Love the story, love the length as weel.. sure wish you had more on this story line

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
Another great start

This is the second story I have read of yours that could go on and on would love to see this family together and even with Mary and her daughters, Carl, and Carla. 6 on 1 with a few strap-ons, I could even see Carl being used for a change maybe after someone finds the cameras?Sooo many possibilities.

General_OGeneral_Oover 4 years ago
More

This one could use another chapter or develop it into a longer story line

Like your work

gunmakergunmakerover 1 year ago

Very good story. Well developed, thought out, just the right eroticism, and the perfect length. Stop when the time is right. It was just right.

Campus77Campus777 months ago

The second read. Still good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...

story TAGS