Bare Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,940 Followers

She had found out that she and Mary had a lot in common. Both were married to older men and frustrated sexually most of the time. Mary had filled Maggie in on the local gossip and more about Carl and Carla. Mary had even told her about her own daughter's initiation into life at the stables.

Two of her daughters were now married and the youngest was in college. The same college Jenny was due to start in the fall. "I met a very interesting lady today." Maggie said to her daughter.

"Uh huh," was Jenny's answer.

"She filled me in on a lot of things around here and she has a daughter that is in the same college you're going to."

"Uh huh," Jenny said again shifting in the seat to get more comfortable.

"The daughter took the same riding lessons you're taking from Carl."

Jenny jerked awake and stared at her mom. The phrase "Oh Shit!" kept flashing in her mind. Had the old bat ratted her out?

"Mary even suggested that I take the same riding lessons. Those saddles sound wonderful."

"You ride well enough now," Jenny said, trying to cut her mom off short.

"On my old roping saddle maybe but I've never tried an English saddle and that's what Carl's supposed to be the expert on."

"He's the best," Jenny said with a soft sigh in her voice. Carl had worn her little ass out on top of all her orgasm from that special saddle.

"I hear he builds saddles also." Maggie said while trying to stifle a grin.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah, he does," Jenny, whispered with a sinking feeling in her stomach.

"Maybe I'll have him build me one. My saddle is good and fits me well but his do an even better job, or so I'm told." Maggie caught the blush on her daughters face out of the corner of her eye. She couldn't hold her grin back any longer.

Jenny saw her mother's grin and groaned softly. She was in a world of trouble and did not see any way out. "Yeah, his saddles are wonderful," she whispered.

"Maybe I'll go with you tomorrow when you go for your lesson," Maggie said softly with a glance at her daughter. "Maybe you can give me a riding demonstration."

"I…. Uh…. I…." Jenny stammered.

"Mary rode one of his special saddles in a parade once."

Jenny's eyes got big as a shiver ran up and down her spine.

"Yeah, she wore this long full dress and had the time of her life." Maggie teased.

With a groan, Jenny squirmed in her seat and said, "You know everything don't you?"

Maggie nodded. "Probably but then again, I'll have to check it all out for myself, won't I? I wouldn't want you to have all the fun. Although this afternoon was right up there with the best ever to tell the truth."

Jenny looked at her mom as she wondered what she meant by that last sentence. "Are you having fun that I don't know about?" She asked cautiously.

Maggie looked at her daughter and grinned. "Damned straight I am. I'm older but I'm not nearly dead."

Jenny chuckled and then laughed. When she sobered, she whispered, "You haven't rode one of Carl's special saddles yet. After a few minutes on that damned thing you'll think you're going to die."

Maggie patted her daughter on the thigh and whispered, "We'll see tomorrow, won't we. I wonder how Carl will react with two naked women riding around in his arena."

"You won't care once your horse starts to move." Jenny whispered back.

*****

Carla opened the door to the motel room and carried her bag inside. Jerry followed behind carrying their supper. They had stopped at a small café on the edge of town and Carla had gone in to order. They both wanted a shower before they ate but the café would have been closed by the time they returned.

Jerry sat the food on the small table and looked at the room while Carla put her bag in the little alcove off the vanity area. Carla turned and saw her looking at the single bed.

"Sorry but this is the only room they had available. It seems there is a pipeline crew and a road crew both staying here. I hope it isn't a problem."

Jerry shook her head and then watched as Carla peeled off her dirty t-shirt. Jerry could only stare with her mouth slightly open. Carla's breasts were small and flat on her chest. Her nipples were very prominent and hard. She had muscles in places that Jerry never imagined a woman could have.

Carla saw her looking and struck a pose, flexing her muscles. She twisted the upper half of her body showing off. "I told you I was an ex body builder."

"Holy shit!" Jerry whispered under her breath. "You make most of the guys I know look like ninety pound weaklings."

Carla laughed and relaxed. "Years of work went into this body and I took it to the extreme at one point. Now I just keep myself tones up."

"I would give anything for a stomach like that." Jerry whispered as she stared at the tight six-pack of Carla's belly.

"Lets see what you've got and I'll tell you, no I'll show you how to tone it up."

Jerry hesitated a second and then slowly removed her t-shirt. She stood there sucking her belly in as tight as she could.

"Relax," Carla said as she walked over to where Jerry stood. Carla put her hands on Jerry's waist and then ran them over her stomach, pressing lightly as she went. "Tense up," she said at one point. When Jerry did, Carla pressed on her stomach firmly.

"There's some muscle under there and I think the excess you have is more like baby fat and will disappear as you get older. Exercise with light weights and a lot of slow reps should trim you down and firm you up in no time."

Carla took Jerry's hand and placed it on her hard muscular stomach. "This takes years and a lot of dedication to achieve, also a lot of pain and burn. You might not want to put in all that work but you can definitely have a flat firm stomach, I guarantee."

Jerry froze as Carla placed her hand on her stomach but as she talked, Jerry ran her hand over the sculptured muscles and shivered deeply. She had never touched anything so sensuous in her life. Her body was soft and flabby in comparison. Those rock hard abs excited her in a new and strange way.

When her hand moved up and caressed the hard rise below Carla's small flat breasts, Jerry jerked her hand away. Carla grinned and whispered, "You want a flat tummy, and I'd die for breasts anywhere near yours. Life's a bitch, ain't she?"

Jerry grinned and nodded. "I hated my boobs when they started to grow. Maybe exploded is a better word. One year I was flat chested like all the other girls and over the summer, boom, there they were. When I went back to school everything changed. The girls gave me dirty looks and the boys tripped over themselves."

Carla laughed and shook her head. "I wouldn't know anything about that. I was the skinny kid that never developed and never developed. I was the tomboy and just friends with all the guys. I played sports until I found weightlifting and bodybuilding."

Carla paused and looked at the food boxes on the table. Lets get a shower, the foods getting cold and I'm hungry."

Jerry blushed and Carla laughed. "I didn't mean together although having someone wash my back would be nice for a change."

"I… uh… I…." Jerry stammered.

"I know, you've never showered with anyone, except maybe your sister."

"Uh, not even her. We did take bathes together way back when though.

"I think all sisters do that. Brothers also but I have neither so I'm not sure." Carla said turning to walk toward the vanity area. She paused and looked back over her shoulder as she unsnapped her shorts. "I'll scrub your back if you'll scrub mine," She said jokingly.

Before Jerry had time to answer, Carla pushed the shorts down and bent at the waist to take them off. Jerry's mouth dropped open at the sight of the older woman's ass. It was round and full but muscular. The muscular thighs below made Jerry shiver again.

After a second, Jerry blushed deeply and hotly as she realized her eyes were on the compressed outer lips of Carla's sex where they peeked out at her from between the woman's upper thighs. She had seen her sister naked and even her mom a couple of times but this…. Jerry shied away from the thought.

Carla stepped out of the shorts. She knew exactly what she was showing Jerry and waited for a reaction. When none came, she straightened up and looked at the younger girl with a questioning look. After a moment she said, "Well?"

Jerry looked scared for a second and then she blushed deeply.

Carla gave her a confused look and then grinned as she said, "I was talking about whether you wanted to scrub my back or not."

"I… I… well…. Uh." She stammered and then she looked at the floor and whispered, "I don't know if I should."

"Suit yourself," Carla said with a smile as she headed for the shower. "I'll try and leave you some hot water."

Jerry watched her walking into the bathroom; a chill of excitement ran up and down her spine at the way the naked woman moved. It was cat like and powerful, both at the same time. In her mind, Jerry could see herself moving like that and moaned softly. She would no longer be the shy, slightly overweight, hesitant girl she was now.

The sound of water running jerked Jerry back to the present. She stepped out of her sneakers and slipped off her shorts. She laid the dirty shirt and shorts on the dresser and unhooked her bra. As she took it off, she wondered what she would wear home the next day or to bed tonight for that matter.

Carla said she had clothes but Jerry wasn't sure they would fit her. With a shrug, she tossed her bra over with the dirty clothes and stood there in her panties. There was a wall mirror there and she frowned as she looked at herself in it.

She sighed in frustration and despair at the differences between her and Carla as her mind told her there was no way she would ever look even partially that good. That thought made her sag even more than normal. Her hands came up and brushed across her sensitive nipples. With a shiver, she smiled. She always had these if nothing else.

"Stand up straighter and pull your shoulders back a little," Carla said from the bathroom doorway as she toweled herself off.

Jerry jerked and jumped at Carla's voice. She shook her head a moment later and whispered, "That won't help."

"It can't hurt. It's all about attitude and how you present yourself. If nothing else, years of contests and strutting around mostly naked before judges proved that. I never was the biggest or the best but I won my fair share of those contests. I had an attitude that the judges saw and liked."

Jerry straightened up and pulled her shoulders back. She sucked in her stomach slightly and looked at herself in the mirror. She did look better but she was still dumpy and… well, herself. Jerry frowned and then slumped. It was too much like work for so little gain.

"If you don't care or try, then who will," Carla said softly as though she were reading Jerry's mind.

Jerry straightened again. Carla's hand on her shoulder and on the small of her back made her jump. She pulled with one and pushed with the other. "The spine needs to be straight to give you your full height. Your shoulders directly over your hips. It also thrusts you breasts out rather nicely."

"My one good feature," Jerry whispered softly.

"No dear, just one of many, believe me. You might not be muscular but you have your charms, nice curves, and a cute ass, just to mention a couple more. Any guy, or girl for that matter, would be mesmerized by you, if you had attitude and believed in yourself."

"That's hard to do when you're the ugly duckling of the family. I see how men look at my mom and sister and wish they would look at me the same way."

"Darling, I'm not a guy but I'm damned near drooling looking at you." Carla confessed in a whisper.

Jerry's eyes darted to Carla's face in the mirror as a sudden revelation crossed her mind. "You're gay, right."

Carla laughed and nodded. "Is there a problem with that? I don't bite unless someone wants me to."

"I… uh… I…." Jerry started to say.

"Go take your shower, I will lay you out a big tee shirt to put on," Carla said softly as she turned and walked over to where the food was.

Jerry turned and looked at the naked woman. "I'm sorry," she said in a whisper. "I didn't know before and it suddenly dawned on me."

Carla smiled at her and replied, "Go get your shower."

"I didn't mean to offend you."

"You didn't, believe me." Carla replied still smiling.

*****

Jerry's mind was running a mile a minute as she soaped up her body in the shower. The fact that Carla was gay wasn't a problem as such. It was the fact that Jerry had never been around a real lesbian before that she knew of. There had been this one girl in school but….

A shadow on the shower curtain diverted Jerry's attention. Carla sat a bottle of shampoo on the edge of the tub at the far end. "Here's my shampoo if you need it."

"Thanks. I was going to use the soap but it dries my scalp."

"I'm the same way," Carla said as she started out the door.

"Can I ask you a question?" Jerry said quickly.

"Sure, anything." Carla replied leaning on the doorframe and studying the shadow on the shower curtain from her side. She could make out Jerry's hands rubbing her breasts and then down across her stomach.

"Is my job about you needing help or is it something else?"

Carla laughed. "I need help and you're working out fine. For a first day, you are doing better than a lot of others I've had working for me. As for the something else as you call it…. Let's just say, it would be nice for both of us but the job doesn't depend on it."

Jerry giggled and blurted, "I've never been with a guy, much less a woman."

"Then you're a virgin."

"Uh, well…. Yes and no. I've never had sex with anyone but I got carried away playing one time…."

"That happens a lot, believe it or else," Carla said with a laugh. "A hairbrush handle, a candle, or your mom's toy you borrowed?"

Jerry giggled again. "The hairbrush handle."

"An excellent choice," Carla said with a chuckle. "I lost my cherry the same way. My fingers felt so good, so I figured something a little bigger would be even better. Oops, so long to virginity."

"Yeah, it was something like that, only I got carried away with it somewhere else, and swapped holes, shall we say."

"Oh, you're an anal girl then?" Carla asked as she watched the shadow bend as Jerry washed her legs and then her feet.

Jerry blushed at the question as she realized what she had admitted. She had never talked this bluntly with anyone in her life. "Uh, yeah, sort of. I like something in both at the same time actually." Jerry straightened up and added quickly, "I can't believe that I just told you that."

"There's no secrets among us girls," Carla said with a laugh. "And you're not alone in liking that. I can name about a dozen girls I know that do."

"You mean there are girls around here that like two guys at once?" Jerry asked in disbelief as she got the shampoo.

"It doesn't have to be two guys you know."

Jerry pulled the curtain back a few inches and stared at Carla, her eyes were wide and her mouth was slightly open as what the older woman said sunk in.

Carla laughed and nodded. "Oh yeah, there are ways and then there are ways."

"This I have to see," Jerry whispered and then hastily added, "Uh, never mind, I think I'll just keep it in my head."

Carla laughed as she turned. As she walked out the door she whispered, "Be careful what you wish for cause mama's packing."

*****

Jerry was sitting at the small table eating her supper and Carla was relaxing on the bed. Carla was sitting up leaning on the two pillows against the headboard. Jerry had on one of Carla's big t-shirts that fit snuggly but came down to mid thigh. Carla was dressed similarly but the t-shirt was only tight in the chest and across her hips.

The two had been silent since the discussion in the bathroom. Jerry had been mulling over women fucking women. She had heard of strap-ons and had even seen a picture or two but did not have a clue otherwise. Her curiosity was about to get the better of her.

When she got her fill, she closed the food container and pushed it away. Turning in her chair, she picked up the watered down diet coke and sipped it as she leaned on the wall. Her mind was working on the problem of asking questions without embarrassing herself or giving Carla the wrong idea.

Jerry's eyes ran up and down Carla's body and then she shivered. Was it a wrong idea? With a mental gasp, Jerry wondered where that had come from. She found Carla to be very attractive and sexy but….

Carla stretched her arms out in front of her and then up over her head, working her shoulders as she did. "After pulling that calf out of mama and wrestling with those yearlings for blood, my upper back and shoulders are tight and ache."

"Mine are the same but my lower back is where I hurt the worse," Jerry said.

"I'd offer to rub you back if you wouldn't take it the wrong way." Carla prompted and then added, "I'd kill for a shoulder rub."

Jerry sat up and spread her legs, pushing the t-shirt hem down between them. "Come squat down here in front of me and I'll see what I can do."

Carla ended up on her knees, sitting on her feet, facing away from Jerry.

Jerry worked at the muscles along the tops of Carla's shoulders for a moment and then said, "Damn, I'm not sure I'm strong enough for you to even feel what I'm doing."

Carla groaned softly and rolled her head from side to side. "I can feel it believe me. Try using the edge of your hand and pound back and forth along there."

Jerry did as she was instructed. Carla rolled her shoulders back, tilted her head forward, and groaned. "Oh yeah, beat me harder baby." With a grin at Carla's words, she did just that.

"Lower and across my shoulder blades," Carla whispered as she leaned farther forward. Jerry did as she was told as Carla moaned and groaned as she twisted from side to side slightly.

A few minutes later, Carla straightened, stretched her arms, and twisted as she had before. "Oh yeah, that's much better. Thank you."

She continued to stretch for nearly a minute and then stood up. She looked at Jerry over her shoulder and said, "Ok, now it's your turn. Lay down on the bed and I rub your back."

Carla watched Jerry as she moved over and crawled onto the bed. Watching Jerry's breasts and ass move under that tight t-shirt was thrilling to Carla. She wished she could get her out of it but there was no hurry. This one was well worth any wait.

When Jerry was in place, Carla climbed up and sat down with a knee on either side of her thighs. Jerry stiffened as Carla's weight settled on her lower thighs. "Show me where it hurts," Carla said quickly.

Jerry's hand came around and ran over an area from her tailbone to the bottom of her shoulder blades. "From here to here."

Carla began to massage the area on both sides of Jerry's backbone, up and down the area she had pointed out. Jerry groaned and then sighed. "Oh, that hurts so good."

With a chuckle, Carla said, "I know what you mean. That's how I felt a few minutes ago."

Carla worked on her back for several minutes, smiling at the groans and moans Jerry made. "The same exercises that will firm up your stomach will strengthen these muscles back here."

Jerry did not respond but then again Carla hadn't expected her to. As Carla worked on her back, she was also working the hem of the t-shirt upward. It was even with the bottom of Jerry's ass cheeks, when Carla straightened up and quit rubbing her back.

With a sigh, Jerry pushed up and rolled her shoulders and upper body from side to side. "Oh yeah, that is so much better."

"It could be even better if I had some massage oil," Carla said off handedly as she backed up on the bed.

TxRad
TxRad
5,940 Followers
1...345678