Bare Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny was nude and riding around in Carl's arena on the special saddle. Between the big toy in her pussy and the pounding of her clit on the hard leather, Jenny was coming like mad. She still held the reins but she also had a death grip on the front edge of the saddle.

Carl sat on the fence and watched with a big grin on his face. He was naked also and slowly stroked his dick. The cameras had to be catching it all as Jenny leaned forward. He could see the dildo moving in and out of her tight little pussy.

It wouldn't be long now until he would have to stop the horse and carry Jenny into the barn. For now, he was just enjoying looking at her. That saddle fit her to a tee and she loved it. He had already stopped the horse once but she had waved him off and continued to ride. This last round of orgasms had been spectacular.

When Jenny slumped in the saddle, Carl hopped down off the fence and stopped the horse. Jenny moaned loudly as he led them away toward the barn. She was down to a whimper by the time he got her off the horse and laid out on the hay bales. Even sprawled out with her legs spread wide, her hips continued to jerk and twitch.

With a grin, Carl knelt between her legs and licked first one inner thigh and then the other. She was wet to her knees and tasty as hell. He wanted to dive into her pussy headfirst but knew he had to wait. Licking her thighs would have to do for the moment.

*****

Jerry was sitting in Carla's office waiting for her to get off the phone. They had just started to talk about the job when the phone rang. It was the rancher that had the sick horse. From this side of the conversation, it sounded like the horse was better, on her feet at least.

"Ok, Doug. Look, I'm still going to come up and check her out. I have some other business to take care of so I may be a little while. If she goes back down, call me immediately, no matter what time it is."

After Carla hung up, she said to Jerry, "So goes the life of a Vet. It an emergency one minute and all better the next. Actually, most of the ranchers and ranch hands around here know almost as much as I do."

She paused to grin and wink. "Just don't tell them that, I need the job."

"Hey, I need the job also." Jerry replied with a grin of her own.

Carla nodded. "Carl was telling me about you and from what I see and he said, I think I can use you. Are you up for a road trip so I can see how you do under pressure?"

"Sure." Jerry replied enthusiastically.

"With Doug's horse better, I can make a couple of stops on the way to check on a couple of other ranches. We'll be gone overnight. I hope Carl told you."

"I didn't have time to go home and pack a bag or anything," Jerry said, "But I can make do, if I have to."

Carla nodded again. "I have extra clothes and stuff in my bag and the motel and eats are on me."

When Carla stood up, Jerry got her first good look at the older woman. Broad shoulders and a narrow waist were the first things that caught her eye. The red t-shirt was tight across her chest and the small tents of her nipples made it very obvious that she didn't have a bra on.

As she walked around the desk, Jerry almost gasped at the muscular legs below the tight white shorts. "I take it that you work out a lot," Jerry said.

Carla laughed. "I used to in college and back when I was married but now I just tone up a couple of times a week."

"I need to get more exercise, maybe then my short round body would look longer. My legs are about the only part of me that get any exercise and that's only since I started riding regularly."

"You'll have to come over to the house and use my gym. I have about every free weight known to man and then some. I hold classes for a select group of women from time to time," Carla said as she paused and looked Jerry up and down.

After a moment, she added, "For your height and age, you're not in bad shape. You just need some toning up. It wouldn't take much to get you in excellent shape."

Jerry blushed under the gaze of the older woman. She could feel Carla's eyes undressing her. When Carla asked, "Have you ever worked out in the nude?" Jerry blushed even deeper and shook her head.

"You'll have to try it sometimes. Watching your naked body in a mirror while you pump iron is exciting and very educational."

Carla glanced at the watch on her wrist. "We need to get a move on if we're going to finish up before midnight."

*****

Maggie lay on her side with Mary cuddled up behind her. The warm sun and Mary's idle caresses, plus her total sexual satisfaction were making her sleepy. The big dildo was still deep in her pussy and felt good the way it had her inner muscles stretched.

Mary sighed and kissed the back of Maggie's neck. "Damn. I haven't come that hard in years," she whispered.

"I was thinking the same thing." Maggie replied.

Mary flexed her hips gently and whispered, "We'll definitely have to do this again."

Maggie nodded and then shivered as Mary slowly pulled the dildo out of her pussy. Maggie felt her inner muscles grabbing and trying to hold onto the rubber dick. "Oh yes, we definitely will have to do this again."

"How about tomorrow?" Mary asked with a chuckle.

"I never know when I'll have free time with my two girls around." Maggie whispered.

Mary laughed and said, "With one of them taking riding lessons from Carl and the other working out with Carla, you'll have all the free time you can handle, believe me."

"I'm just glad they're taking an interest in things. Jenny has been so moody, almost defiant at times and Jerry loves animals so working for a Vet should be good for her."

"Knowing Carl, he'll have that defiance worked out of your daughter in no time," Mary whispered and then laughed. "And if Jerry likes animals then Carla will be right up her alley. That woman is as good or better with a strap-on than I am."

"What?" Maggie asked as she rolled away from Mary and looked at her hard.

"Oh, you don't know then," Mary said with and embarrassed look.

"Know what?" Maggie asked, the expression of her face bordering on anger.

"Relax dear, both of the girls will enjoy themselves, believe me. Carl has an eye for the girls that like it a little rough and rugged and Carla…. Well, Carla loves women and definitely knows how to please them."

"What kind of perverts do they have around here?" Maggie asked, her anger rising at the thought of what might be happening to her kids.

Mary laughed and shook her head. "Perverts? This from the woman who was just fucking her brains out with another woman in the middle of a wide open field?"

Maggie blushed hotly and felt her anger subside.

"Look, your girls are well over eighteen and girls will be girls every chance they get. Jenny will actually learn to ride better than most young women and learn how to get her cookies while she does," Mary said as she rolled over on her back.

She stroked the red dong for a moment and then went on, "Jerry will get her sweet pussy ate by one of the best and probable a few fucks as good as the one you just had, so what's the problem? They're of age so there's not much you can do about it except make a big fuss. I've been there with my three girls so I know."

Maggie's eyes followed Mary's hand as it moved up and down the long thick red dildo. There was a war going on in her mind. Part of her wanted to jump up and run to protect her girls but another part knew that Mary was right. Jenny would explode in anger if she came barging in at Carl's place.

Jerry was another thing altogether. She was young and naive in so many ways. Or was she? That question brought a bit of a shock of it's own. Just how well did she know her youngest daughter? Not as well as she should was the answer she got from the back of her mind.

Maggie sighed and slumped as the anger went out of her. Mary grinned and held the dildo straight up in the air. "Come have another ride on big red, it'll make the cares of the world go away."

With another sigh, Maggie shook her head. "I brought the girls out to this place. I thought it would be good for them."

"It is in a way. They will learn about sex from some of the best around. It could be worse; they could be screwing around with a couple of the wild and crazy young men that hang out around here. That would end up being nothing but trouble with a capital T."

"But—" Maggie started to say.

Mary interrupted her. "But nothing. Hell, go take some special riding lessons from Carl. You're married to a rich old man just like I am. The empathies is on the old in both cases. I've taken lessons from him and believe me, I had more orgasms in an afternoon than I had all of last year with my husband."

"But…." Maggie started to say again but stopped short as she realized that she didn't really have anything to say.

"As for Carla, Hell, go visit with her, go work out in her home gym, I have. I get a great workout in so many ways when I go over there, both physical and sexual. Just try lifting weights one time with a knowledgeable woman's head between your legs. It'll blow you mind among other things."

Maggie opened her mouth to say "but" again but closed it quickly. Her eyes moved from Mary's face down to the big red dildo at her hips. Mary wiggled it enticingly. A big grin spread slowly over Maggie's face.

"Why the hell not?" she whispered as she crawled over to straddle Mary's hips.

Mary lowered the rubber dick and sighed deeply as Maggie sat down straddling it. "I've already had more orgasms this afternoon than I had in all of the two weeks we were on vacation," Maggie said as she flexed her hips, sliding the dildo back and forth in her slit.

Her clit rubbing on the rubber made her hips twitch and flutter. She shivered and continued to move her hips slowly. Looking at Mary's face she asked, "Did you follow me or where you already here when I arrived?"

Mary grinned and replied, "I was laying on a blanket up on the top of the hill over there when you came riding by with just your shirt on. You rode within thirty feet of me but were to, shall we say, preoccupied to notice."

Maggie laughed and shook her head. "That old roping saddle does have a way of getting a girls attention when she wants it to."

"I'll have to try it sometimes," Mary said and then added, "You should try that slick English saddle of mine. It rubs in some interesting places also. Carl has one modified with a dildo so you can ride and get fucked at the same time. I rode in a parade last year on it. I wore a long full skirt so no one but Carl and me knew it though. Talk about your orgasms in public." She ended with a laugh.

"Is that what Jenny is doing, riding that saddle?" Maggie asked in a hushed whisper.

"That or riding Carl, which is much the same thing. His dick isn't real long but its thick and oh so filling," Mary whispered back.

Maggie groaned, lifted her hips, pulled the dildo upright, and fitted the head to her opening. A picture of her daughter in the same position she was in floated through her mind as she lowered her hips and slowly impaled herself on big red. She groaned long and loud as the dildo filled her up.

Mary made a soft whimpering sound as she watched the red dildo disappear from sight. She had fucked herself with it many a time so she knew how it felt. Seeing it going into Maggie's pussy just added to the mental surge of pleasure building in her lower abdomen.

Maggie sat still and let her pussy get used to the full feeling. Her hands moved to caress Mary's firm breasts and to tease her nipples with a pair of fingernails. When Mary made a soft whimpering gasp of pleasure, Maggie pinched and rolled her nipples. The gasp got louder and then turned into a soft moan.

"I had a short affair with a college roommate but that was the only time." Maggie confessed in a whisper in answer to Mary's earlier question.

"Carla got my lesbian cherry," Mary said breathily. "I was so scared and so excited at the same time. I think I came twice before she ever touched my clit. She's the one who taught me how to use a strap-on when I found out I was more butch with other women besides her."

Maggie flexed her hips and continued to pinch and roll Mary's nipples. Mary whimpered and reached up to pinch and roll Maggie's nipples. After that, it was one-woman feeding off the other as their passion rose. With tingling nipples, Maggie rode the rubber dick, feeling it fill and empty her sex time after time.

Mary whimpered and moaned at the sensations from her nipples and the subtle rub and pressure the base of the dildo put on her clit. This was the first time anyone had ever rode big red like this and it was different. It was more gentle and sensuous with her not having to do all the work.

One of Maggie's hands moved away from Mary's nipple and found the pink toy. Reaching around behind her, Maggie felt around and then slowly inserted the toy in Mary's pussy. Mary groaned loudly as it slipped inside. When Maggie worked it in and out slowly, Mary's hips started to lift subtly.

The feedback between them increased as Maggie fucked Mary and Mary lifted her hips to fuck Maggie. Both of their orgasms were building higher and higher. When Maggie flicked the little switch on the end of the toy and vibrations fills Mary's pussy, things went up several notches.

Mary gasped loudly and lifted her hips sharply as she tried to spread her legs wider. The big dildo plowed into Maggie firmly and a shiver run up and down her spine. Having more room between Mary's legs, allowed Maggie to ram the toy in harder and deeper. Mary's hips jerked upward each time she stabbed the toy into Mary's pussy.

Who came first was almost to close to call. Mary's yell started a split second before Maggie's did. Mary's hands went to Maggie's hips for more leverage and Maggie's hand went to Mary's chest for balance. They fucked each other with abandon until Maggie lost her grip on the toy and laid forward on top of Mary.

They ended up on their sides cuddled up tightly.

*****

Jenny slowly returned to the real world to find Carl licking and nibbling at her inner thighs. She sighed deeply and lifted her feet to hook the heels of her boots on the edge of the hay bale. "That damned saddle is going to kill me sooner or later," she whispered softly.

"No it won't." Carl reassured her. "A few more lessons and you'll be riding it upright and at a full gallop."

"No way. My clit doesn't bump the saddle right if I sit up straight." Jenny protested.

"Then I'll have to add a small ramped ridge to the center of it so your clit has a place to get its jollies." Carl told her with a grin.

Jenny moaned at the thought as her hips flexed quickly several times. Carl used the tip of his tongue to flick her clit sharply as her hips moved. Jenny jerked and pushed at his head.

"I'm way to sensitive for that," she said sharply.

Carl lowered his head and licked at the sticky sweet mess between her ass cheeks and around her sopping wet opening. Jenny moaned loudly as she lifted and tilted her hips. When his tongue wormed its way into her vagina, she sighed deeply and then moaned again as he wiggled it around.

"Oh God, that feels so good," Jenny whispered as she flexed her hips, fucking herself on his tongue.

Carl let the young woman have her way until her hips started to shiver. Then he pulled his head back and licked at her asshole again. Jenny made a whimpering sound of inpatients and then jerked as Carl started to fuck her ass with his tongue.

Jenny lifted her legs and drew them up nearly to her chest. No one had ever touched her intimately back there and it felt so good. Carl's tongue felt so hot and big as it probed her ass. Jenny's slow approaching orgasm from earlier roared down on her now and she came with a small gush.

Carl lapped at the sweet juices that were running down the crack of Jenny's ass. When he speared his tongue back into her flooded sex, she yelled and humped his face with wild abandon. As he continued to eat her sweet pussy, an idea for another modification to her saddle formed in his mind.

Something to occupy and break in her rear would be just the thing.

*****

Jerry was tired and dirty by the time they reached the last ranch on Carla's list. She had helped deliver a breach born calf using shoulder length rubber gloves. Reaching inside a cows vagina sounded and was gross but seeing the calf trying to walk a little later, more than made up for it.

She had taken blood samples from yearling stock at another ranch. The ranch hands had roped the calves and held them while she did. It was dirty work but fun at the same time. Wrestling with a three hundred pound yearling to stick a needle in its neck was hot sweaty work.

Carla was just as dirty and sweaty as Jerry. She showed Jerry what to do and how to do it, as well as doing it her self. Carla had praised her more than once on how well she was doing. That just made Jerry work even harder.

Now as they entered the big barn at Doug's ranch, he came over to meet them. "You were right Doc, it was bad feed. A second horse went down right after I talked to you. We hosed her out and she's back up on her feet."

"Do you want me to take a look at them?" Carla asked.

"You can if you want but I think they will be fine. Colic is not uncommon, as you know and my hands have treated cases before. I think we have it under control. I'm having the last batch of feed burnt in the morning."

Carla nodded and then stretched up on her toes and twisted her back. "In that case, we'll be headed for the motel in town. It's been a long hard day."

"Aren't they all," Doug said with a grin as he watched Carla stretch. "You two have a good night. If anything else happens or if the mares take a turn for the worse, I'll call you."

Carla nodded and turned toward the door. Jerry followed her outside. As they got into the truck, Jerry asked, "Hosed them out? What's colic?"

Carla grinned and said, "Colic is when the intestines get twisted and knotted up from bad feed. The feed can spoil or get worms in it and that will cause it. The way most ranchers treat it is to stick a hose up the horse's ass and turn on the water. Sort of a high pressure enema."

Jerry made a face and whispered, "Sorry I asked."

Carla laughed and said, "Don't worry, sooner or later you'll get to see it up close and personal."

Jerry looked at the older woman and grinned. "Does that mean I've got the job?"

Carla nodded. "Yes it does and if things go as good as they have today, I see a bright future for you. Have you ever considered going to college?"

"Yeah, I have. I Just haven't decided what to sturdy, that's why I'm waiting to start next year or the year after."

Carla started the truck and headed for the front gate of the ranch. As they rode along she said, "Maybe you'll consider becoming a Vet yourself."

"From what I've seen today, I just might, its interesting and fun work. I love animals and helping them is a big plus. I've got most of a year to find out more."

Carla laughed as they pulled out on the highway toward town. "Smart girl, always consider all of your options. Right now I want to consider a shower, some food, and a soft bed."

Jerry turned her head and sniffed at her shoulder above her armpit. "Uh yeah, that's for sure, I stink."

Carla leaned over toward her and sniffed deeply. "Smells like a hard working woman to me. You did good today."

Jerry grinned broadly as she replied, "Thanks, I enjoyed it and learned a lot also."

"What you leaned today is just the beginning," Carla whispered more to herself than to Jerry.

*****

Maggie was driving home. Jenny was leaned against the passenger door half asleep. Maggie wasn't in much better shape. She and Mary had taken a swim after Maggie's ride on big red and then they had lain out in the sun to dry. Both had been more than satisfied sexually but had spent time talking and becoming better acquainted.

123456...8