All Comments on 'Barenaked Ladies'

by Medicine Hat

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
wjthermanwjthermanover 19 years ago
Really good!

Please continue! I found this very well-written and interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
like the details given but

didnt ed buy the calculator already in the first place? why did he go look for another? then subsequently further down the lines, he had to look for a backpack when he already has bought a "decent" one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Pretty Hot

I liked the story...So what if the details are not exact. I never expect a professional to be writng here anyway. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
sweet

the way a first time should go. now if this is a true story the writer is very lucky

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Bare Naked Lady?

Perhaps "bare naked" does not apply to you? When you say "bare naked"---does not that include a bare naked, or bare backed cock--regardless of the circumstance(s), in this case which would lead to prevention of a possible STD without regard to nature taking its course?

Spelling is good, sentence structure is good, but the teasing end of it with the inappropriate title clearly sucks! That is why I gave you a "00".

fardreamerfardreamerover 19 years ago
Wonderfully written!

Dear fellow Literotica author,

I rarely read stories written by guys; I'm a guy and I've written several stories myself, but I prefer women writers because they don't just focus on the "fuck-scenes."

Your story, however, was not only hot but movingly written; I liked the way you described the characters and situations.

They were very believable and very, very human. And your writing skills are superb; I have read many, many stories on the site, but you seem to care about the craft of writing as well as getting the, shall we say, desired reaction?

Kudos

Alex

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
for Don...

Barenaked Ladies is actually appropriate. It's the name of a band (featured on his t-shirt) that Katie notices and is the reason the end up together. Maybe you need to re-read the first page again?

Anyway - loved the story. Would like to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
marvellous

a great story! it's well-written and the descriptions of the protagonists are interesting

keep up the good work!

SuperNikkiSuperNikkiabout 18 years ago
BNL Rocks!!

I love the Barenaked Ladies, and I was happy to see Katie wasn't a stick thin girl! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Uhm.

It made me finqer myself!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Was going great- right up to the last paragraph or so, first shag, so don’t mention “forever”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous