Barenaked Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're beautiful," I muttered. "I want to taste them."

Katie smiled and seemed to relax immediately. "Soon enough," she whispered. She took a deep breath. "Ready for the rest, Ed?"

"Yes," I replied without hesitation.

She unknotted her robe, pulling it open. Her curvy hips framed the dark triangle of freshly trimmed pubic hair that covered her crotch. I covered the few feet between us in under a second, embracing Katie immediately. I kissed her, my arms wrapping around her, pulling her close to me. I could hear her breathing quicken as we continued to kiss. I ran my hands through her short dark hair, kissing her all over her face. In between kisses, I heard Katie whisper, "Bedroom. Please. Now."

Still holding each other, we stumbled into her bedroom. A lamp on her nightstand provided the only light in the room. Katie softly fell back onto her bed. In a flash, I was shedding my shirt and undoing the buckle of my belt. In a few seconds, I managed to unclasp it and remove my pants. Katie propped her head up to watch me strip off my socks, then lastly, my underwear. My cock sprang free of its confines. Katie gestured to me to come back to bed. I knelt next to her, displaying my erect penis for her approval. Katie gently clasped it with her right hand.

"How big is it?" she wondered aloud. I told her it was a little over six and a half inches, and she seemed quite impressed. She nodded, stroking it gently the whole time. I was happy when she paid great attention to the head, massaging it with her fingertips.

"I love it," Katie exclaimed. She smiled broadly and kissed the head very softly.

"Now its my turn to massage you," I said. For the first time, I moved my hands down to her wonderful breasts, cupping each in turn and tracing circles around the areolas, slowly circling towards the rapidly stiffening nipples in the middle.

I kissed her nipples, taking each one in my mouth and sucked gently. I then proceeded to lick each breast, tracing circles outward this time with the tip of my tongue. Out of the corner of my eye, I became vaguely aware of one of Katie's hands moving toward her crotch and then rhythmically stroking herself between her legs.

I caressed her breasts one final time, then began planting kisses down her body, starting at her forehead, pausing at her cute button nose, her chin, down along her neck, between her breasts, to her belly button, and then into her patch of pubic hair. Katie scooted back on the bed and spread her legs widely to allow me more room to continue. Finally able to get a good close look at Katie's pussy, I saw two thick lips sticking out slightly from her body, surrounded by her dense dark hair. The lips were puffy, wrinkled, and twisted, giving her pussy a meaty, yet inviting look. I gently stroked her lips, causing her to shudder involuntarily.

"God, yes," I heard Katie whimper. I lowered my head to her lips to taste her. My tongue licked her pussy from bottom to top, then made small circles around her clitoris, which looked to be the size of a pencil eraser. I kissed it lightly, then licked the slit up and down some more. I could taste Katie getting wetter, so I decided to probe between her lips with the very tip of my tongue. I was immediately surprised at exactly how wet she had become. I tasted an abundance of sweet juices. Katie was breathing harder and faster by this point. Bring my head up from between her legs, I kissed Katie on the lips, letting her get a small taster of her own juices.

"I want you right now," Katie gasped. "I need you in my pussy. Please." She leaned on that last word, making it impossible for me to say no. "There are condoms on my dresser. I just bought them this afternoon. Please hurry!"

I wasted no time in hopping up and grabbing a condom from the top of her dresser. Just as quickly, I was back, tearing it open. I quickly pinched the tip and unrolled it onto my stiff cock. As I did so, Katie once again slid a finger between her thick lips.

"Oh God, my pussy's so wet...I was thinking about you earlier and I was getting wet, but this is so much better now that you're here."

Finishing with the condom, I scooted up towards Katie, kneeling between her legs.

"You'll tell me if it hurts, OK?" I asked. "I don't want to hurt you. Just let me know and I'll stop." Katie bit her lower lip and nodded.

I eased the head of my dick into her pussy and was amazed at how warm it was. I pushed a little harder and was again surprised by the fact that I could feed my dick into her with relative ease. Her pussy felt very snug, but her juices acted as a natural lubricant, allowing me to continue sliding into her. Pushing again, I heard Katie grunt softly. My entire six and a half inches were being cradled by Katie's pussy. I started to push myself in and out of her with short, measured strokes.

"My pussy feels so full—I love it!" Katie practically yelled.

"It's not hurting?" I asked.

"No. Not at all," Katie replied, panting in between words. I was starting to find it difficult to breathe myself. "Rub my clit, it feels so good," she commanded.

I used my thumb to gently stroke the tip of he clitoris peeking out from under its hood. I began to draw more of my cock out of her with each stroke, inserting it again with a little more force. In a couple minutes' time, I was pulling everything but the head out of her before thrusting it all back inside. I suddenly felt Katie's pussy tighten dramatically around the shaft of my member. This was accompanied by moaning, which rapidly grew from a near-whisper to full volume.

"Keep going!" Katie managed to cry between moans. Taking her advice, I continued to thrust myself into her pussy over and over until, I, too, could feel an imminent orgasm. As Katie's moans began to subside, I slid myself deep into her warm, tight pussy one more time as my own orgasm moved over me. Spent, I lay on top of Katie, my cock still buried deep inside her as I held her tightly. For several minutes, the only sound in the room was our breathing gradually returning to normal.

Katie was first to break the silence.

"Ed, I want to do that with you every day for the rest of my life."

I nodded. "Sounds wonderful," I agreed. "I want to feel you forever."

She beamed. "I'm so happy now..." She trailed off, but I could tell by her eyes that the wheels were turning in her head. "You know, we do have a couple more condoms. What do you say, Ed? Up for round two?"

I nodded again. "Katie, for you, I'll always go the distance."

12