Barry's Queens Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordOfHell
LordOfHell
1,207 Followers

"Exactly," Ariadne agreed.

His eyes narrow with focus, his hands folded calmly, Barry shook his head. "Look, I hear you, sis. But it doesn't matter who they are."

"But, Barry, we—"

"No, Imani, listen to me! If they are the ones fucking with my family, they're just an obstacle to me. That's all. I don't give a damn who they are, what they know, or how powerful they think they are. Anyone who fucks with me—who fucks with my family—is on borrowed time.

"Are we clear?"

******

--Epilogue 2--

NOW

"What I want from you, Dr. Garrett, is simple: money. You have more of it than you could ever hope to know what to do with. Billions. And I only want a fraction. A tiny, tiny ftaction. I want to see to it that some of that money goes into far more capable hands. Greatly more capable than someone with your limited scope could provide."

"More capable hands. Like yours?"

"If I so choose. But please realize, Barry, that I can acquire what I want regardless of your cooperation. What I'm extending right now is a courtesy. If I wanted, I could clean your accounts and leave you a penniless, worthless lecher with a mountain of useless pregnant women and crying brats and no means to feed them. So, when I say I'd like you to cooperate, what I'm really saying is that I'm daring you to test me."

"Alright, then."

"Alright, what?"

"Alright, I'll take that dare. Whoever the hell you are, you don't get to threaten me, threaten my family, and spread lies about us to the public and walk away. Just try and take my money. Just try and make good on those nasty little threats of yours. I've dealt with your kind before, and I've had enough of it. If you want to make this a war, I can oblige."

"Oh, that's good, Dr. Garrett. I was hoping you would make this fun," a terrifying laugh echoed.

The mystery person laughed. "Now, then. Let the games begin."

...To Be Continued in Barry's Queens, Chapter 2....

LordOfHell
LordOfHell
1,207 Followers