Barry's Sluts Ch. 03: Imani

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordOfHell
LordOfHell
1,207 Followers

But for Suzanna, there was just one thing that set her apart.

Barry began to thrust deeper, resting his weight upon his thick, muscular arms as his hips mowed further and further into her hot, juicy cunt. "From this day on, Suzanna . . . you'll be not just my wife, not just my slave, but my number one breeding slut," he told her. "This will make you my one true 'favorite', and grant the responsibility of leadership over all of my other submissives. You will be my slut at all times, day and night, in private and public. I will pierce you and tattoo you, and brand you as my own. Do you accept?"

Suzanna's chest was heaving. Her hands exploring her Master's chiseled chest. "Yes!"

He moved even faster, now putting his entire mass into it as he pumped her. "Your fellow sluts will continue to gratify me in any manner I wish, and it will be your job to keep them in line and ready for service. Their failure to please me will result in your punishment and discipline. Do you accept?"

She screamed, "Yes!"

He leaned his body onto hers, pressing his tight and sculpted body against her soft and supple breasts. She enjoyed the feeling of his hard flesh mashing against her malleable tits. "And although I will fuck and impregnate many, there will be only one slut that will serve me for the soul purpose of breeding and mating. It will be her task to bear the next generation of my offspring, and her body's sole function will be to remain pregnant and allow my seed to use her body as a vessel.

"Do you accept?"

"Yes!" she purred, on the brink of another orgasm. "Please Master, give me a name. Give me a slutty name!"

He chuckled. "Very well. From this day on, my pet . . . you will my Baby Farm."

"Oh, thank you, Master! OH, OH GOD!!!!" Suzanna cried happily as she came, her hands clenching her Master and husband's buttons as he pushed deep into her and came. "I won't let you down, I promise."

Barry chuckled and glanced down at her lovingly. The rest of his submissives quickly joined them, their hands and flesh soon touching and conjoining everywhere. Barry then placed a hand on his wife's bulging belly, two months stretched with her first assignment.

"I know you won't, my Slut."

******

This is the last story I've planned in the 'Barry's Sluts' series. However, that doesn't mean I can't tell more stories with these characters. There are still plenty of things left to explore, but if and when I continue the story, it'll be under a new title.

Thanks for everyone who stuck through the entire series, and I hope you enjoyed it. I write this for you guys, so leave a comment and tell me what you think.

Lord Of Hell

LordOfHell
LordOfHell
1,207 Followers
1...67891011