Barry's Sluts Ch. 02: Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordOfHell
LordOfHell
1,205 Followers

When Barry entered Rod's office, his sense of dread only increased. There were three men inside, two huge behemoths that stood at either side of the room, holding their hands at their midsections in a manner that said they were ready to pull out a concealed weapon at a moment's notice. And in the chair just opposite of Rod, there was another man—slightly pudgy, and with patches of gray in his hair. Barry couldn't see his face as he entered, but as the man spun his chair around and met Barry's gaze, Barry instantly recognized him.

"Bill Thornton!?"

The Mayor of Chicago grinned and stood from his seat, extending a hand to Barry. "Nice to finally meet you, son."

Instead of reaching out, Barry's hand balled into a fist as he recalled all of the trouble this asshole had been causing them for the past several months, and to poor Emily long before that. The only thing that kept the guy's jaw from being broken was the intense look that Barry received from the two bodyguards on either side of him.

"Come now, I know we've had our differences, but there's no reason we can't be civilized people," Thornton said with a smug look.

With his bowels tied in complete disgust, Barry reached out and shook the man's hand, hoping that the slime didn't rub off too badly.

"Now, why don't we have a seat. We were just discussing your future. For you and your whole little incestuous family."

Barry sat down in the chair aside Thornton's, but cast a wary look.

"Oh, you didn't think you could hide it forever, did you, son? I had some of my best people do some investigating, and it's quite convenient that your little Momma got pregnant right around the time the two of you started walking around your little lovenest in the bum. Doesn't take a college biology professor to put two and two together there, does it?"

Barry didn't answer. He just drummed his fingers on the arm of his chair and waited.

"That slutty little wife of yours has been driving my office insane over the past few months. We keep trying to shoo her off, but she's just so damn persistent. I like that quality in a woman, by the way. It tells me that she's a probably a demon in the sack. Of course, I already know as much, since I own quite a few copies of her videos. I swear, she gives my old left hand a workout every time, that one. Makes me tempted to call that little whore of yours . . . the one that used to run the shop down at the mall? Some of my boys say that she can suck dick meaner than a—"

"Would you get to the fucking point, already!?" Barry growled, getting more worked up with every word the snake spewed.

"Okay, okay, no need to get upset. We're just having friendly conversation here," Thornton said, feigning defensiveness. "I just wanted to you to be aware of your position before he began negotiating. The point, son, is that you've been making things very difficult for me lately. I made a lot of campaign promises before I got put in office, and now, you're making me have to work to keep them. If I don't oppose your little . . . illicit enterprise on moral grounds, then I lose the support of the voting public. However, that's an awful lot of money to be wasting on such frivolous nonsense, when there's got to be a more . . . economic solution that we could all strive for."

"A bribe," Barry said, "you want a bribe."

"I'd rather say that I want a partnership. How about this: you make charitable donations to my office and stop your little missus from wasting all of it on my political opponents. I think we can all agree that, with my approval rating, it's just a waste of time and a lot of money.

"In the meantime, I can pull some strings and get the press to back off and let you run your little lives. I can also make it easier for you to conduct business in and around Chicago. As you know, Arnie Richards, the President of your burg, is a close friend of mine. One phone call from me, and I can have all of this nonsense that's been bothering you swept away . . . or I can alter my schedule tonight and go Live with all the juicy little tidbits I've discovered about the illegal circumstances of your childrens' birth and all sorts of other naughty little things that you've been doing."

Barry stared long and hard at the bastard, knowing that he really didn't have any choice. This wasn't a negotiation or a bribe—it was pure blackmail. Barry had absolutely no leverage here and nothing substantial to gain. Yes, Thornton was going to make it significantly easier for him to make money, but only so that he could get a percentage off the top. And, there was really nothing stopping him from asking for a bigger cut in the future, if this arrangement turned out well for him.

Even worse, Barry was aware of the rumors that Thornton had connections with the Chicago Outfit and, in fact, helps facilitate their activities in the city and suburbs. What he was seeing today certainly lent credence to that theory, and it only made this that much more of a bad idea. Getting mixed up with the mob wasn't something Barry wanted for him or anyone in his family—he wanted to protect them, not put them in even more danger.

But he didn't see a way out. He had to play Thornton's game, or allow everything he'd built to come crashing down. Thus, with gritted teeth, he nodded.

"I think we can work something out," he stated.

"Good," the slimeball answered with a triumphant smirk. "I'll have some people call you and we can go over the numbers. This, unfortunately, will be the last time the two of us have the pleasure of speaking. After all, it's not good for my image to be seen with such a morally reprehensible character as yourself."

Right back at ya, sleazebag, Barry thought to himself.

The mayor stood and started to take his leave. "Mr. Garrett . . . Mr. Styles . . . it's been a pleasure." He started toward the door, and his bodyguards moved to escort him.

Just before exiting, however, he turned one last time.

"Oh, and Mr. Garrett, I want you to know—if you screw with me, I'll ruin your whole fucking life. That whore wife of yours will be doing tricks in Thailand, your slut of a mother will be spending the rest of her days in maximum security, and your little hooker friend might just undergo a tragic accident, only to be found in a ditch with a needle stuck in her arm.

"Am I making myself clear?"

Barry's brow crinkled. "Crystal."

"So glad we understand each other." And with that, he made his exit.

When he was gone, Rod leaned back in his chair and sighed. "I swear to God, Barry . . . I didn't want to do it, but he's got me by the balls, too. He promised he would hurt my kids if—"

"It's cool, Rod," Barry said nonchalantly, finally standing from his chair. "I don't hate you or anything, but I really don't want to fucking look at you right now all the same. So if you'll excuse me, I think it's best if I just got the hell out of here and tried to put some semblance of order back into my life."

"Yeah, yeah, man. I – I understand," Rod said remorsefully. "Please man, I'll do whatever I can to help you. I feel fucking awful about this whole thing. Just awf—"

"Rod, I said shut the fuck up," Barry spat towards him. "I need to get out of here and think, and your fucking blubbering isn't doing anything to help."

Rod stared at him for a few seconds before nodding. "Y-Yeah, man. See ya, then."

Barry made his exit, resisting the urge to slam Rod's door on the way out and punch every picture frame in the hall. Instead, he put his anger towards thinking.

And plotting.

****** EPILOGUE 2 ******

Barry broke the news to everyone, and they were all just as horrified and outraged as he was. Ariadne actually burst into tears at the thought of her children being endangered, but Barry held her and told her that he would never, ever, allow anyone to do harm to them. The assuredness in his voice helped calm her down a little, but it was still clear that she was terrified about all of this.

But Barry told them all that if there was any good side to this, it meant that they could get back to business as usual. The Thornton situation was his problem, and he'd take care of it. He'd expected Suzanna to protest, and say that he didn't need to do this alone, but she only stared at him with a lustful gaze, transfixed by the determination in his eyes. She fucked him stupid later that night and told him that she had absolute faith in him. He then kissed her long and lovingly as he came inside her.

Barry and Ariadne went back to fucking as usual as well. Since the jig was up now, the two of them figured there was no sense in wasting time getting her pregnant again. At the very least, this seemed to make Ariadne happier, as Barry's cock always helped ease her anxiety.

During one fuck session, Ariadne laid a bomb on him.

"Last night, Rick bought Emily for the night," she told him.

Barry's cock stiffened. "Rick bought his own sister!?"

"Yes," she answered, "he's not stupid. He noticed the way that Emily's dressed and acted lately, and he put two and two together. And he's only human—it was hard for him to look at how sexy and slutty his sister looked and not be just a little curious. So, he went ahead and paid to fuck her."

"Jesus . . ." The thought made Barry hornier than ever, and he pounded his mother pussy even harder as he thought about the brother-sister/client-whore coupling. Ariadne purred her appreciation, and gripped the table as she arched her back to accept all of her master's eager thrusts. Finally, after a few minutes, he came inside her coating her insides with an unusually large dose of sperm . . . even for him.

"God, that was good, Master," Ariadne moaned. "I think for sure you found an egg that time."

Barry slapped her ass, pleased by that statement. "God, I love incest," he told her. "I know that sounds so wrong, but after the first time we fucked, I just knew . . . I couldn't live without it."

"Mmmm. Me too, Master."

That only reinforced Barry's determination to find a way to deal with his current . . . dilemma. By now, everyone in his family was doing something which skirted the lines of the law, or outright broke it. But none of them wanted to stop, and nor should they need to. These were victimless crimes they were perpetuating, and the only thing it had ever amounted to was to make everyone's lives even better.

As Suzanna had said, they really were soldiers of sexual freedom. If Barry wanted to fuck and breed his own mother, who the hell had the right to tell him different?

"I only wish there was more of it I could experience," he told her as he cupped her luscious tits. "I mean, if I had a sister, I would fuck her in a heartbeat."

At those words, Ariadne paused and looked back.

"But, Master . . . you do have a sister."

A dumbstruck Barry stumbled away, his jaw falling slack.

"W-What . . .!?"

To Be Continued In: "Barry's Sluts: Imani"

LordOfHell
LordOfHell
1,205 Followers
1...456789