All Comments on 'Barry's Sluts Ch. 01: Suzanna'

by LordOfHell

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
.....SUZANNA is HOT and READY !! ,,,,,

,,,,Interesting change from your prior stories, now please write some stories about Suzanna and Trena's new jobs as the beach bar's erotic masseuses at the Hilton's nudist resort in Cancun..and they are live on the internet 24/7..they are popular and average 18 half hour "sessions" per day each..the resort has to build bleachers for the loud drunk audience..next month is the NFL & NBA NAACP conference..Shak (7'6"380LB. has reserved an hour a day with each,,what fun..thanks....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Absolutely fucking great

Aww to be that lucky fucker, my fuck buddy and I fucked and sucked each others brains out tillwe passed out for the third time, when we just fell into a coma type sleep for 5 hours then we started all over again. More of this please lots more and soon.

gaju123gaju123about 13 years ago
I Love this Story

I'll be truthful... I regularly give 5 stars to more stories than I can count. I feel unless the story is really really bad it should get promoted.

But wow!!! This story is truly what a 5 star story should be about. Few stories make me want to comment, but every portion of it was so great, I find it eclipsed the Adriana's Dream series in every respect.

I hope you will continue writing for your skill and story setting has improved greatly beyond words.

Keep up the good work! This has been a seriously good story. Hope to see more soon. I love novella's and this one truly packed a punch!

katibkatibabout 13 years ago
Wow!

Exceptionally good. Psychologically gripping. One of the very best stories in Lit. Needs a little cleaning up in grammar and spelling, though. Thanks.

lawrenclawrencabout 13 years ago
Tobacco and Nutrition

As Suzanna states concern about the health aspects of food, I wonder why she still smokes. I do understand the difficulty of quitting as I had my most recent cigaret more than 49 years ago, and I remember the discomfort that I had the following 2 weeks and the frequent urges for the next 20 years. Please quit smoking Suzanna, and please marry Barry.

jonthelostjonthelostabout 13 years ago
Barry's Sluts

I can hardly wait for more. Absolutely superb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

If u stop writing this series im gonna die i love it!!!!!!!!!

LordOfHellLordOfHellabout 13 years agoAuthor
To Anon above

Zero chance of that, my friend. The next chapter is coming along nicely.

oldtwitoldtwitover 11 years ago
Brilliant

What a good story, fast and real, (well up to a point). Just loved it all the way through

EyelanderEyelanderover 10 years ago
Oh my fucking god!

I dont know wut to say other than, holy shit i loved this entire series sense the beginning, i LOVE long storys with amazing and slow build ups. Its not offten do i read great Lit books or books at all but, these series has my attention 110%!

CadracCadracover 10 years ago
The sex was damn hot but--

I actually found myself tempted to skim through some of the sex because I was so engrossed in the story. Thank you; it's so rare to find erotica so well written that I care at least as much about the characters and what is going on in their lives as I do about the hot, steamy sex they are having. In fact, if that part of the writing hadn't been so good as well, I probably would have yielded to the temptation and skimmed it to get back to the story. However, you're very good at writing that so that it's not only pusle-quickeningly good, it also doesn't show any of the tendency that some other writers have of using repetitive stock phrases in their description. Your last sex scene was as scorching as it is it part because you never once in the entire story invoke a feeling of "Yeah, yeah, we've been there, done that, heard it before ..." so that every scene entices you to read every word of every passage no matter how much you may want to know what happens next. Because what's happening right then in the story is so intense.

I am definitely looking forward to reading the rest.

msrdo20msrdo20over 10 years ago
Thank you

I really needed a good story tonight. Was filled with hate and this really soothed me. Thank you. The way the story was written and developed got to me. Thank you

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuover 4 years ago
So good until the 3 page ridiculous subplot where psycho bf Vic goes nuts!

WTF dude you were on course for rip roaring dick hardening epic conclusion.

Please consider finding yourself an editor.

The entire psycho boyfriend going ballistic on Suzanna was a massive detour from the way more interesting, captivating and most importantly seeing as this site is entitled Literotica, SEXUAL EROTIC connection between Barry and Suzanna. Just as the tension with them was ramping up, wet and hard you went down the totally dick shrinking sidebar b story of psycho Vic going all Paul Snider on Suzanna.

Sorry I had to stop reading, it was too infuriating. 3 pages (approx.) of mind numbing boring b movie cop show shite. Why did you include this in an erotic story???

No idea if it got to Barry telling Suzanna about his incestuous relationship with his mother, stop caring. And also lost interest in Suzanna's "secret".

Ugh, could've been soooo much better.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuover 4 years ago
Guess I'm in the minority.

Just read other comments. My title says it.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Good stuff. I’d get Suzie out of doing porn though. She is mine. I would not share her with anyone male or female. No matter how careful one is testing wise there is ALWAYs the chance she’ll catch something really nasty in that game. Something that hurts her and possibly yourself and those you love. Don’t take that chance, ever.

Put Suzie in charge of the Studio, she runs it for you. Best way to go to protect your harem.

5/5

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG8 months ago

Good, good story...even the slow parts!!

You still need a proofreader, or you should do it yourself...too many mistakes to ignore/not comment about...

Still...Five**5**Stars✨✨✨✨✨

AlwaysAndForever82AlwaysAndForever824 months ago

i dont read many erotic couplings but this was a truly amazing one. it was well done.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a4 months ago

This series explains some things about "Ariadne's Dreams". Based on information contained in this story the following questons arise:

1. How could the mother not notice nor comment on the scars her son obtained while in college?

2. How could the son not recognize some of his dominate traits?

Suzanna makes the perfect cover/mother for his children while he maintains a dominate position over both women.

The start of this series finally developed the full character of the son. Hopefully, the author will more fully develop the character of the mother. Can not wait to read about the son dominating his mother; allowing Suzanna to domination the mother; and the son dominating both women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous