All Comments on 'Barry's Submission: The Initiation'

by woozydye

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Really good

I think the sex was hot and the humiliation scenes were well written. I think you can develop the main characters more if you follow with a sequel. It would be great if he fought every step of his transformation. Well, at least I'd like it more that way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Amanda or Amy?

Her name changed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sad

Another story that makes a joke out of marriage. And people wonder why it's not thought of as sacred anymore. you're sick.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
only one answer

kill them both

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 8 years ago
Wait!

Your continuation is overdue. Like, 10 years overdue.

What we have in this story is the introduction to a potentially impressive story or story series. All you have to do is take us back to the beginning and tell each episode with full details. Or you could simply move forward from where you left off. Who will contact him? Will he call her back? There is so much potential.

I hope you have kept writing. Please feel encouraged to share more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
your story.

well that sucked dog shit. i would have killed both the bimbo and her master for that. don't bother with another chapter.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

An idiotic story written by a mentally ill for the mentally ill seems to me. That's why I can't do anything with this crap!

Claudia69Claudia696 months ago

I wish you had continued this story,it had alot of promise..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous