All Comments on 'Based on a True Fantasy'

by Fantasy Kiss

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Two of my favorite authors

Damn that was sexy as hell! I've read the work of both authors and loved all I have read. I think it is great that you both have taken the time to combine your talents. This story was sexy and hot and I hope there will be more. I can not WAIT to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WOW

Awesome story

natureboy76natureboy76over 18 years ago
True fantasy?

Ha Ha Ha, that's a good one. What's next? Actual fiction?

lilmissoslilmissosalmost 18 years ago
So hot

I'm breathless

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Jeez!!!

Your collaboration with Youbadboy means that two of my favorite authors on this entire site teamed up to create magick.

So good.

There are maybe a handful of authors here that I'm in awe of, (Youbadboy, Bob Clarke Jr, Xyster, I_love_you_in_me...) and you've managed to tease a cajole your way into this group for me.

Sensational.

I SO look forward to reading the rest of this series now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Heaven...

When I read what it said at the top, I actually said out loud that I was in heaven. That's the only possible way I could have found a story co-written by my two favorite writers on the site. I was not let down at all. Both of your writing skills are magnificent, unique and work perfectly with the other's. Great story.

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 15 years ago
Outstanding piece of work!

The whole Daddy/Daughter email scenario was incredibly hot. The slow build up was exquisitely erotic. Keep up the good work.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Nice story of incest

Can't wait for more of this story.

uSolitary1964uSolitary1964over 8 years ago
Amazing

Please write more! more like his...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Love it! I thought the letter writing to connunicate feelings back and forth was awesome! :). I'll have to reread it again later, I was so tired and kept falling asleep and waking up while reading it, so kind of in that inbetween state mentally, heh. Prolly missed some bits!

I'm never pleased with the conflicted daddy syndrome that stories always seem to have, it just grinds on me, heh. ...but he isn't tooooo bad. Love how she's working him though! How could he answer the damned phone?! Who does that??. Rofl. I'm about to slide up inside a girl, daughter or not, *I'm* not answering the damned phone! Hehehe. ....and then ditches! That annoying conflict swimming to the surface. Drown it man, drown it!! ;). Yes, the conpany will die if you're gon an extra hour, lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous