Based on a True Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm close to you honey. Yes. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"That's what I'm talking about. It's why I wrote the email. And dad, THINK about what you wrote back."

"I shouldn't have."

"You DID. And, I wasn't surprised. Dad, it was inevitable. In fact, I think we can start being a little more intimate with each other. This is… we are, different. For us it would be appropriate and nurturing. It's something I NEED Dad, from you."

My head was swimming. I could barely see. She was holding my hand, stroking my fingers. "Intimate, what? Intimate how? I'm always there for you, I'm...."

She slowly leaned in, looking into my eyes. I did not move a muscle. She leaned in and I could smell her lipstick, felt her lips pressing to mine, wet. I sat there passively and felt her open her mouth. I felt her tongue slip between my lips and touch my teeth, tracing the edge. I let her, and then reaching with my tongue, I just touched the tip of hers and held it there, quivering a moment. It was a brief kiss. The smell of her was exotic. I had never in my life felt so fevered and yet calm. My whole body relaxed, and my senses were overwhelmed. The colors in the restaurant changed.

She leaned back in her chair, smiling. "I think kissing would be all right."

I could not speak.

"Dad we could go out, take me out to dinner, to a movie. We could cuddle in the theaters. Hold hands, go on nice walks."

"We do that now," I croaked.

"And," She tilted her head down and looking up at me said very low, her little girl voice, "I want to see you, see you...naked. Without your clothes," She touched my jacket. "Your chest." She touched my shirt, "I bet you're still... sexy."

I began to push back my chair. "Now we. I can't...Kissing is one thing. Maybe. Movies. Holding hands.... we do that. The movies. I like movies."

She held my arm, tugged on me, led me back into my chair. "Not sexual. I'm not talking about sex."

"Well, what have we been talking about?"

"Intimacy." I watched the shape of her mouth, the movement of her lips as she said that word. I kept staring at her mouth. I hadn't touched my food. I tried to find my water.

"You got some time. Dad...lets go to my apartment. It's one block. We could go right now, come on. We could take off our clothes. See each other."

How did I get here, where was I?

"Brie. We can't, we just can't."

She took my hand again and was rubbing my hands, holding me palm up and pressing each finger. "I just want to see. Just for a little minute. Nothing. Dad, do you want to see me? I'll let you. It's been...quite...awhile." She looked down at herself, "You must be curious."

I was staring at her breasts. Her skirt was folded up over the top of her thighs.

She looked down into my lap and I could see her notice my erection, which was tenting my pants, there was a large dark circle staining the fabric. I was dripping.

She smiled. "I think you are. Seriously, Dad, nothing else. Nothing. Just this. Come on." Her eyes were melting me. I felt my resistance ebb away. To simply be with her, to be naked with other, it WAS a form of honesty.

I pulled the jacket around me, covered myself. She took my hand and we rose from our chairs and began to walk to the cashier. I was walking slowly, she pulling me along. I whispered into her ear, "Honey, I will feel sexual toward you. I admit it. I have felt sexual toward you. I am attracted to you... I masturbated last night reading what you wrote."

I stopped and she kept tugging. "Come on. It won't go further. Not now. I won't let it. I just want to see you, let you see me."

I said, "This is our secret then."

"Ok.

She held the door. "Come on Dad."

*****

BRIE

I was so excited. Daddy was coming home with me, but it was clear that he was still hesitant about how things were progressing, not that I blame him. I'd have to be gentle, for both our sakes. 'No pushing, Brie' I told myself.

We entered my apartment. I closed the door behind him. He stood in the middle of the living room looking like a lost puppy. Taking his hand, I lead him to the sofa.

"Come on. You've made it this far."

I sat him down on the couch and I carefully sat down on his lap. His arms wrapped around me. I laid my head on his shoulder.

He was so tense. We didn't say anything for a long while. We just sat there, in each other's arms, like we used to when I was a kid. I could feel his body up against mine and felt warmth spread throughout my body and throughout my heart. I think he felt it too because he slowly began to relax. It was like it used to be.

I inhaled his scent, that wonderful mixture of Irish Spring soap and him. I loved his scent. It was the kind of scent they could bottle and sell at an outrageous price and it'll be a bestseller, he was just that good.

His hand was resting on my upper thigh, right by my hemline; he was stroking my skin with the sides of his thumb, slow and sensual. My body was covered in goose bumps. I don't think he even noticed. I spoke first.

"Remember that day? When you were mowing the lawn?"

A moment passed before he answered, "No baby, can't say that I have… I'm sorry."

"It's ok. I understand. It was like any other day for you. I remember. I think that was when things began to change for us. "

I lifted my head and looked into his eyes. They were so soft, so full of love and lust …and pain. Leaning forward, I rested my forehead on his and continued to glaze into his eyes. I could feel his breath on my lips, hot and moist. His hand moved higher, my skirt began to bunch.

"You left me. You went with her and left me. "

I sighed. I knew what he meant. "Daddy, I had to leave. You were killing me with all the arguments and all the fights. I was growing up Daddy and you refused to see that."

"Brie—"

"Shhhhhh," I said, placing my forefinger on his lips, sealing his words. Reaching down, I took hold of the hand on my thigh and slowly moved it higher.

"Remember, you said a little bit of touching would be all right? So that is what we are going to do. We will simply…touch."

His breathing increased rapidly. His eyes were focus and intense as he watched me move our hands, up my honey brown skin. He once told me that I was the prefect blend of my mother and him, rolled into one.

"But I never stopped loving you." He was like a deer caught in the headlights, mesmerized.

"I started dressing for you. My skirts got a little shorter..."

My skirt rose higher. And just as his hand was about to.... I rose from the sofa, "Let me, Daddy." And I rose from where we were sitting. I wanted him to SEE me.

First, I unbuttoned my top and let it fall open. He could see I had nothing on underneath and holding my arms back, I let it just slide off of me, exposing my breasts to the hot air, as well as to his heated eyes. He just sat there, eyes open wide, as I held my hand to the zipper at the side of my skirt and let it slide down, the skirt loosening and dropping to the floor.

He watched as just my satin red panties, a thong, came into view. His hands were trembling and then I slid back onto his lap. His hand reached around me as I snuggled into him again. I could feel his cock pushing up against me. His thumb rested on the curve of my pussy, letting his fingers disappear between my legs working their way into my panties.

"My puss… a little harder… mmmm feel nice." I lay my hand on his and pushed him higher between my legs, letting my pussy open around his fingers. He could feel how wet I was.

I left go his hand. It stayed were it was. I reached down and undid the fly of his pants, undid his belt. "Your turn," I cooed.

His fingers got bolder as I undressed him, applying more pressure.

Oh!!! My God!

He found my clit, began moving around my swollen flesh. With each stroke, my pussy juice began to cream out into his hand.

"My tops got a bit more transparent. Did you notice??" I moved to the side and began tugging his pants and underwear down his legs. He was letting me. I could see his cock spring into view.

His fingers somehow moved -- followed me no matter what I was doing. He had his fingers up inside me now and I was grinding down on his hand. It was slipping and sliding against my heated skin, dancing across my clit as we watch our bodies, just staring at each other.

I traced my hand up his thigh and closed my fingers around his cock.

"I thought you met some boy you were sneaking around with."

"No…rather I was trying to catch some boy's attention -- you. But instead of noticing, you kept trying to keep me a little girl."

"I was afraid."

"Of what, Daddy?"

Gripping my panties he began go pull them down a little, tugging, letting me know what he wanted. I lifted my hips to help as he slid the thongs down my thighs, stopping before they reached my knees. The thin strings bit into my flesh as I spread myself as far as they would allow me. And he saw it, my pussy. He looked like he was about to kiss it as he reached and cupped my whole pussy in the palm of his hand, massaging, in slow circles. My clit was in direct contact with his skin.

"Of you growing up and not needing me anymore; of someone taking my place.

You keep it so trimmed. So..." He crocked out.

I shivered uncontrollably as I took a deep breath. This caused his eyes to leave my pussy and move up my body. His eyes stopped at my tummy, he released my pussy. Reaching back down, he helped me completely remove my panties, tossing them aside.

We sat like that, letting our hands wander over skin. Soon, all he was wearing was his shirt, and I had on nothing at all. I looked into his eyes just then and held myself to him, "I do need you, Daddy. I've always needed you. Can't you feel how much? Isn't my pussy telling you how much?"

"No one can replace you, Daddy. No one. I've wanted your touch for so long, ever since I knew what you and mommy did with the door closed."

He paused again and we both watched as my nipples tightened even more, rising to fine points.

"Oh, Brie. You're so beautiful."

"Touch me daddy. Touch me, please."

Leaning over he buried his face in my neck, deeply inhaling my scent. My breasts were quivering and aching at the same time. I felt his cock between my legs. I wanted to feel him enter me, but I kept thinking 'careful.'

"One time you were careless and didn't close the door all the way. I could see you both, on the bed making love, a time before things got bad. It made me want you even more."

There I lay, on my Daddy's lap, with my pussy bare. My clothes were toss carelessly on the floor. I could feel the moisture between my legs traveled from my pussy down the crack that separated my pussy from my ass. I felt it fall and sink into the hole of my ass.

He was soooooo hard; I could feel that too, the strong bar, finding comfort in my softness. I reached back and slid my hand under my ass, touching him. I lightly began to stroke and he moaned, oh God I wanted to feel him in me.

"Daddy," I whispered as he kissed the sensitive area of my neck.

He growled. "You watched us? You naughty girl. You know what happens to naughty girls, don't you?"

"Daddy?"

"Naughty girls get spanked when they're bad…"

His fingers dipped back down to my pussy. He slipped two fingers, slowly working his digits, in my cunt.

"Daddy, I'm too old for spankings."

"Not this kind, you are aren't."

Then suddenly he pulled out of my body and his hand came down with a resounding slap -- right on my aching pussy lips.

My body jerked with surprise. The sensation caused from that sharp slap, exploded through my body, causing me to abruptly arch forward. I lost my breath as my head slid back onto the arm of the couch.

Slap! My clit got bigger, extending forward, passed my pussy lips, as it got harder, more aroused.

Again his hand came down on me, harder this time, sending more pleasure/pain through my system. I cried out. I called my Daddy's name.

Again and again and again, he spanked me, each contact more intense than the last. My pussy was so wet. I could feel the juice splash forward, landing on the lower parts of my thighs. So much juice.

"Bad little girl," Daddy moaned and he spanked my pussy some more. I didn't know he was watching me at the same time. All I could do was feel. My eyes were tightly closed so I could block out all sensation other than my daddy's touch.

My breathing was out of control. Harder and harder he spanked me, blow by blow. Never in rapid sensation, but slow, well timed slaps that sent me closer in one instant, then slowly bringing me back down, only to be taken higher than before with another slap.

My pussy, it was so tight, so swollen. I fucking loved it. Juice was everywhere, pouring out of me. There was no stopping it. He turned me on so badly. I wanted him so much I though I would die without him. My heart couldn't take it; my body hated me for the torture. I needed him in me so much.

But then finally reaching my limited, I couldn't wait for him. I cried out, "Daddy. I can't take it. I'm about to cum."

Just then he shoved his fingers inside my pussy hard, fast and deep. He leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "Is this what you wanted, hmmmm? Daddy's hands on your pussy? Daddy making you wet? Daddy making you cum, hmmmm?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"What?"

"Yes, Daddy," I said louder.

His head dropped to my closest titty and he swallowed a nipple whole. He bit into the hard flesh, sharply and I screamed at the intensity of all the sensations, because while he was biting, four fingers were also rammed up inside me, all at once and I lost it. I lost my breath. I lost my control. I lost my senses. I just laid there, cumming all over my daddy's hands. Leaking on his fingers as he pushed and pushed and pushed. Driving me to heaven and hell and back again, upon wave after wave after wave.

My daddy.

"What size was it?"

"What?"

"The roller, what size?"

I was confused, I couldn't think. Why was he asking me to think?

"The roller you improvised with when you thought of me. What size?"

Ohhhhh. That roller. "Medium-large, about the size of this…"

I squeezed his cock, which flexed beneath me.

I opened my eyes as he pulled his hands from my cunt. He reached back up with his cum soaked hand and pressed his fingers hard across my lips, forcibly rubbing my juices across them. Then he moved his hand down to my neck, and onto my nipples, making me all shiny.

Then it happened again -- the worse sound in existence.

A phone rang.

Only it wasn't mine, it was Daddy's. He retrieved it from his pants pocket and answered. My nose flared as the smell of sex surround us. It was Gloria, his secretary from the office. She was looking for him. After a few brief instructions he ended the called and looked down at me in surprise, like he almost forgot I was there. His eyes devoured the sight of me, wide open on this lap, there for the taking. Then I saw it, in his eyes -- the change. The realization of what he had done.

"Daddy?"

Concern was strong within me.

"I got to go." He politely moved me off his lap to the couch. Quickly standing, he scrambled frantically to lift up his pants and get himself in order. I watched him with raised eyebrows as he proceeded to explain the importance of the project he was working on and how it could affect the future of the company and its profits.

He talked about how sorry he was that he had to leave so soon and that I shouldn't take his departure as negative reflection on me or our relationship, in anyway.

He was actually very proper and polite about it. A testament to his nervousness.

Leaning forward, he moved to kiss me on the forehead, but then seeing me there, on the couch, yet again, moist and naked, he thought better of it. With a hasty goodbye he left my apartment.

Overall, I think things went pretty well.

*****

Let us know what you think.

12