All Comments on 'Basement Treasures'

by call_me_dana

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
A story about starting a family tradition

I like the way the author has brought the past to the present, and sexually involving the brother and sister. I would like to read about their next meeting. I do think that we should know more about the background of the two siblings.Thanks for a good story....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Powerful

I don't usually read the incest stories, but this progressed so smoothly and powerfully that I was into it before I knew what was happening. I too am now waiting for the next meeting of this brother and sister. What's next, does her husband know? Does someone else in the family know? Hope we find out SOON!

Notact

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
feedback

At last, a well written, original concept. A fantastic story. Truly one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I guess II will have to be very careful what I write down. I too love to wear womens lingerie. I blame the lure on my Mom, Sister and the Cub Scouts. When I was very young the idea came up of dressing off the boys on mu scout troop, as girls, for a fashion show. My Mom and Sister took great joy in making me look feminine. I have been hooked since then. More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Eeeeeeeeewwwwwwww.

Just.... Eew! I got to the point where the son finds out that dear old dad was a secret tranny and nearly puked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A fantasy I could have written!!!

This could have very well been a fantasy of my own construction. My Dad passed away 3 years ago and though I never found anything of a sexual nature I know the he and Mom had been active till he was institutionalized. Mom died while he was in the extended care and he lived on for 2 more years. I have been a dresser for many years and was very lucky to have my last two gfs being ok with that and encouraging me to persue dressing even more.

This story was extremely well written and had a good twist that I didn't see coming. It was also extremely erotic but not in a pornographic or base style. Cudos to the writer for creating such a wonderful work that touched on so many of my own fantasies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercall_me_dana@call_me_dana
I've been writing stories since high school. I even shared a few with my yearbook teacher and got a kiss for endeavors. The stories are from real life experiences and real life fantasies. I write to images I see in day to day life, or wish I did. I hope you enjoy.