Bashed & Ravished...By Girls!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there helplessly as the girls went through my pockets, grabbing my wallet and also the belt from my jeans.

"55 Dollars. Fuck. You are going to have to do better than that for the privilege of licking my feet."

She pocketed the cash and threw the wallet back down at me. I remember thinking to myself that $55 probably could have brought a couple of two bit whores like these, never mind just licking her feet. Sensibly, I kept those thoughts to myself. Hopefully one day they might read this and know what I was thinking.

I continue to lay at their feet as they discussed what they were going to do with me. Suddenly the belt they had taken from my jeans came whacking down across my stomach. My clothes absorbed most of the blow, then the familiar white slip ons forcibly rolled me over onto my stomach. Almost simultaneously I felt one of the girls feet in the small of my back, holding me down. Then I felt my jeans being tugged at, a new humiliation which had never entered my mind. It had been several moments since the girls had last hit me, which had given me time to regather my breath and renew my struggles. As soon as I felt them pulling at my jeans, I panicked and tried to get up. Someone leaning their foot into my back wasn't going to stop me. I had hardly risen from the ground, when pain once again exploded in my injured ribs.

"What the fuck are you doing?" the brunette shouted.

She kicked me again for good measure. I rolled myself into a ball at her feet to try and escape any more punishment. Suddenly the blonde sat on me, she wasn't particularly big, certainly not fat, but in my weakened state seemed as if though she weighed a ton. There was no way I would dislodge her. She rode me until I was flat on my back with her sitting menacingly on my chest in a schoolgirl pin. I grunted at the weight on my chest. She shuffled forward and painfully trapped my arms underneath her knees. This could well have been the most vulnerable position I had ever been in.

I couldn't see anything except her sitting on me. If I looked left or right I could only see the cheap fabric of her tracksuit pants covering her thighs. If I looked up, I could only see the crotch of these same pants. If I looked directly toward the sky, she was leaning over me looking down at me in the same menacing way she had while she forced me to look at her while crushing my balls.

My spirit had been totally crushed.

"Please," I pleaded. "I had to at least try and get away. Look at it from my point of view."

I started to cry. Blubbered like a big baby. I couldn't help myself. I had a throbbing pain coming from my ribs, perhaps a fracture, maybe two. My guts still ached from where they had attacked my balls. And now this girl was sitting on my chest, making it even harder to breathe than what it would normally be with broken ribs anyway. I really lost it. Sobbed and sobbed. It wasn't something I had intended, I just totally lost control of my emotions. But since I was crying, the thought did go through my mind that maybe they would show me some mercy. Just leave me sobbing in the paddock.

I noticed the blonde, who hadn't budged and remained perched on top of me, look up at the brunette. I couldn't see her reaction initially then suddenly she peered down at my face between the blonde's thighs. She looked angry.

"Get off him," she even sounded angry.

The blonde stood up and I immediately started to breathe easier. There was no trying to escape this time. Just a glimmer of hope they might have had their fun, seen that I was hurt and let me go. Then it started.

"You are even more pathetic than I thought."

She chose her words carefully and spoke to me in a measured tone. I continued to sniff and try to regain my composure. "I ought to really give you something to cry about, you big fucking baby. Don't think that just 'cause you're not having fun that we are going to let you go. Oh no. I like that you hate us. I like that you are so intimidated that you have to lie on the ground crying and begging for mercy. It actually turns me on. The more you hate me, the hotter I get baby."

She poked my ribs with her foot and I winced, "Yes I know it hurts. But I don't care. You see you belong to me now. Me and Tanya, and we can do whatever we want to you. And we will. You crying like that just means that when I make you lick my arse and thank me for giving you so much pain, that you are going to really hate it. I know sick fucks like you get off on humiliation. It's humiliating licking someone's feet. That's what you like to do. Well, you'll get nowhere near my fucking feet you stupid freak. A sick, perverted baby like you doesn't deserve the privilege of licking my feet."

She sat down on my chest, assuming the position the blonde had moments earlier. I grunted at her weight on my chest.

"No. This isn't about what you want. It's about what I want."

She unbuttoned her jeans and pulled down her zipper.

I watched wide-eyed as the top portion of her purple silk panties were revealed. If there is one thing I fantasize about more than a girl's feet, it would definitely be someone sitting on my face. Of course in my fantasies they hadn't robbed and beaten me first but I could still feel my dick stirring once again. The brunette lifted herself off my chest so that she could remove her jeans, I couldn't see her feet but I could imagine her shoes probably came off too. She sat back down on my chest and slid up so that she was more or less on my neck and her crotch was right in my face. From this close I could smell her arousal. The tears had hardly dried from just a few moments earlier but events had taken an unexpected turn and I was looking forward to her planting herself on my face. Certainly my erection had returned.

"Pull his pants down, Tanya. I don't want him enjoying this one bit. Anytime you see his dick even so much as move, I want you to kick him the ribs."

I must admit I panicked. I already had an erection and could not handle any more pain in my ribs, not with her sitting on me. I felt Tanya fumbling with the button on my jeans.

"No. Wait!" I pleaded. "Please don't kick me in the ribs, I'll be good. Anything but the ribs, please!"

The brunette just looked down at me and smiled as she inched forward a little further so that her panty-covered mound now covered my mouth.

"That will shut you up," she laughed as she sat astride my face.

Now anyone who has cried will know that your nasal passages do get a little congested as you try and sniff back the tears. You could imagine the terrible time I was going to have breathing with her sealing off my mouth which meant I could only breathe through my blocked up nose. I really started to struggle as I began to panic about not getting enough air. But the brunette had me trapped hopelessly. I was going nowhere.

The blonde now had my button undone, jeans unzipped and was tugging at them relentlessly. She pulled them down just low enough so that once she pulled down my underwear, she could have a clear view of my dick. Since I was struggling to breathe, my erection had subsided a bit but no doubt once she had pulled my undies down, she would see that I hadn't really subsided much at all. The first thing I felt once my penis was freed of my undies was the cool breeze which helped it shrink a little further.

I could hear Tanya laughing in the background, "Shaz, I've never seen one this small! The best thing is I reckon he still has got half a boner there and he is still smaller than most guys!"

Tanya nudged my injured ribs with her shoe, "Righto Shaz, if it moves he'll get it." My dick shrivelled back to its original size with this new threat.

The brunette lifted her weight off my face to pull her undies to one side.

"Wait, I can't breathe." I yelled.

Surely she could sense my desperation. Nope. She just pulled her undies to one side and sat herself down on my face with her vagina directly over my mouth.

"The faster you make me cum, the faster I'll let you breathe. Remember, I couldn't give a fuck about you, you stupid cunt."

She leant back slightly and gave me full access obviously not realising this was allowing me to once again take air in through my mouth. I really had no idea what to do. Other than the magazines and the internet, I'd never really seen a ladies private parts this close up. Certainly I never had a girl just stick her cunt in my face like this. So I just stuck my tongue out and started licking. She had obviously got off on beating me up and treating me like shit because I could taste her juices. Certainly not unpleasant.

She grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her vagina.

"You're gunna have to do better than that," she yelled at me. "Don't just lick it like a fucking dog, we'll be here all fucking night! Get your tongue up there!"

I tried to look at what I was doing but with her pulling my head into her body the way she was, all I could see were her pubes. I darted my tongue in as far as I could and suddenly felt a little nub. I felt the brunette's thighs tense around my face.

"There you go that's the spot."

I licked frantically, tried to even suck on it. She started to mash my face into her cunt as she started to jerk her body around on my face. Whoa! I must be getting somewhere I thought. I kept working over that same spot with my tongue. The brunette was really getting into this. I was going to make her cum! Then the pain exploded in my ribs again. I thought I was going to die as I tried to take a deep breath to deal with this new pain only to choke on her fluids. I could hear them talking as the brunette continued to rock on my face, still with a firm grip of hair.

"Sorry Shaz. I knew you were close but he had a full blown boner going there."

Shaz turned her attention back to me. She pulled my face away from her cunt and looked directly at me. She was sweating and flustered.

"You prick," she screamed as she slapped my face hard. "I was that close. How many fucking times do I have to tell you. It's not about you. It's about my pleasure. Now get back to work."

She shoved my head back onto the ground and sat directly on my mouth. It was true. I was enjoying it. I had never made a girl cum before and it was exciting me. All I could think of now was the pain in my ribs and to continue breathing. It was so much harder with her sitting on my face like this.

She bounced on my face, "Come on," she yelled. "Back to work."

I quickly found the nub again and started licking at it. There was none of the excitement from my part this time. It was almost just like a science project at school. Get it done, then you can go home. The kick to the ribs certainly had taken its effect. There was nothing sexual about this for me now. Just this thing, I could only assume it was her clitoris, that I was licking at. It seemed to make her happy and eventually she cum on my face. I remember choking on her juices as they continued to pour out. And then just laying there in her mess as she laid back on my body in her afterglow. Eventually she stood up. I didn't dare move, not that I could have gone anywhere in a hurry anyway. That last kick to the ribs had really done the trick. The pain was far worse at that point than anytime preceding it.

Defeated, I raised my head to the side and could see her pulling her pants back up. On the other hand, I could see the blonde girl lowering hers. I had hoped she wasn't going to want a turn. That modesty may have prevented her from it. Or maybe the other girl's cum all over my face. But no. It didn't take me long to get her off. Maybe she was more aroused from watching her friend get off or maybe I was just better at it the second time around. And no more kicks in the ribs either as I continued to just go through the motions. Certainly if I had a choice of one of them I would have taken the brunette. The blonde girl had a stronger smell and taste to her, nowhere near as pleasant as was the case with the brunette. I don't know why but I was really enjoying orally pleasing the brunette. You know, at one stage there the only thing that mattered to me was making the brunette happy, similar to stories I've read on the internet about a slave and his mistress. Before the blonde kicked me that last time I was genuinely enjoying the pleasure I was giving the brunette. If she wanted to take me home with her at that point as her personal slave I would have gone. It was fairly clear in what was to transpire that she didn't have the same feelings for me.

Once the blonde had got off me I rolled over onto my side to try and regain my breath and protect my sore ribs. A few moments later the brunette had nudged me back onto my back with her foot.

"Come on. I haven't finished with you yet," she almost sounded compassionate.

I looked up and was horrified to see her totally naked from the bottom down. Sure she had a pretty good figure down there but there was no way I wanted to go through that again. I decided my best course of action would be to just say nothing. Just do as I was told until they got sick of playing with me. I wanted to say 'no please, leave me alone', but thought it would likely just encourage them further. The brunette faced my feet, planted each of her own feet either side of my head, parted her arse cheeks and squatted just above my face.

"Now it's time to thank me," she said. "And I don't mean no first date little peck on the cheek either. No we've even gone as far as having sex together. I want you to get your tongue right up there and French kiss me the way a lady should be kissed."

I raised my head to her arsehole and did her bidding, pants still down with the blonde no doubt keeping a close eye on things to make sure this wasn't arousing me. To be honest it tasted terrible and I was very relieved when she stood up a few moments later obviously pleased with her work. She turned around to face my head again and squatted right above my face.

"Now it's time to leave my mark. You see . . ." as she was talking I noticed her muscles contract and a hot stream of piss splashed all over my face, her legs, my clothes. I coughed and spluttered as some went in my mouth and nose. I couldn't help but taste the strong salty flavour. I could hear her continue as she pissed on my face . . . "when I cum, I automatically need to go to the toilet so badly."

I just lay there, trying not to choke as she continued urinating on me. I couldn't remember ever feeling so helpless. Once she finished she pulled up her pants and straightened up her clothing. Next thing I know she has stepped on my head rubbing my face into the dirt with her shoe as she and her friend headed towards the shopping centre laughing as if they had just had the best time of their lives, "That was as close as you were ever going to get to my feet you fucking loser."

I was left laying there, miles and miles from home with cum and piss all over me and my top layer of clothing, as well as the likelihood of a few broken ribs. I was wearing a pullover on the day which I managed to get off with great difficulty (ever tried getting undressed with broken ribs?) and dried my face with before dumping it in the paddock. I gingerly headed back to the station with my shirt, which was left relatively dry anyway, stinking a little of urine.

By the time I got home, other than not quite being able to walk properly, no one even knew I had been attacked. I went to a see a doctor the next day and the resultant x-rays confirmed three broken ribs. As well as internal bruising both there and to my testicles. The doctor implored me to go to the police but I wouldn't dare. No one other than those girls know anything about my foot fetish and I am determined to keep it that way. My family brought the bogus story I had made up about the broken ribs so I was happy to keep it at that.

I don't know what ever happened to the girls. Probably still beating up people for their lunch money at school. Or maybe they took it all a step too far and have finished up in prison? Whichever the case might be, I can tell you I have since masturbated dreaming of that day ever since. Isn't it funny how once the pain subsides, you forget all about that aspect of it? I've never been in so much pain or been so scared in my whole life yet I've even been back on that train a few times, you know just in the hope I run into the girls again.

*********************************

This story is copyright. Please do not re-post without my permission. Thank you.

12