All Comments on 'Bashful Betsy Ch. 02'

by LustyLee77

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
duddle146duddle146about 18 years ago
Wild & Beautiful!

Ah, the wild wonderful world of the submissive/dominant sexual Unions. And with a black chick no less. Lusty, you've outdone yourself this time.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
another great story

I hope to read more chapters with Doris Victoria and Betsy

the next chapter3.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your stories just keep getting better and better!

Once I turned 18 whenever I could I'd go to the XXX Majestic theatre. I'd sit in the back of the main auditorium under the ultraviolet light with my dress pulled up exposing my white stockings, white half cup bra and my crotchless white panties showing exposing myself under my extremely sheer blouse and skirt. I willingly exposed my self to anyone walking to the back of the auditorium.

Having to see I got up and hurried to throw downstairs Ladies restroom. As I rushed into a stall I noticed there were three Black young women by the lavatory sinks. Being in a real hurry I quickly lowered my crotchless panties, trying to lock the stall door and immediately sat and started peeling a strong stream.

Suddenly the stall door was quickly pushed open and two of the Black women were standing there watching me. I was embarrassed. Finishing my business, I started to get up but one of the women pushed me back down while saying Sweetheart you aren't going anywhere until you eat all three of our cunts!"

She quickly dropped her panties, moved right in front of me and simply said "Ordered me to licking!" She added that I wasn't leaving till I ate all three of their Black cunts!, Get busy sweetheart!

I'm 5'9", redheaded, 38DD-32-36, deliciously BI, rather sexually submissive, and absolutely love SEX. Since made to spend 3 full days during my Sorority pledge week at our sorority sisters Black sorority obeying all orders from them. I've found that I do indeed love being made to sexually pleasure and sexually satisfy Black women. I was made to experience one 5 man BLACK gang bang too while there. (What a marvelous sexual experience that was!

After being made to orally pleasure all threes of them, they gave me my purse back, told me they had my phone number, and address and "told me to be at their party next Saturday night and to expect to stay over night too. (That however is another story.)

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous