Bashful Betsy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,585 Followers

Soft lips met hers and the taste of her own pussy only heightened her sexual arousal. Doris sat up and admired the beauty of her two young lovers. They stroked her blond hair as she sucked their small breasts lovingly. They both reclined and Doris went back and forth kissing down their alluring bodies. The sight and scent of their pussies was electrifying. Their pubic hair was jet-black and felt like silk. Their brown pussies were small and the perfumed aroma was intoxicating. Doris was going from one to the other, trying to feast on both at the same time. One of the girls sat on top of the other so that both pussies were together. Doris was mesmerized as she was able to lick both love-holes with one long lap from her licking tongue. She licked and sucked with fervor until the juices flowed from their love canals and she licked up every drop of the tasty girl cum.

Meanwhile, there was an orgy going-on in the living room. Latasha was in heaven as two girls nursed on her huge, ebony breasts while another was between her legs slurping on her horny-hole. Betsy was experiencing lesbian bliss as two women licked her pussy and ass while another sat on her face and fed Betsy her luscious pussy. It was approaching morning when the disheveled trio left for home. Once in the car, Doris shocked them when she announced, "Those girls were lovely; my pussy never felt so good and they tasted like honey. I explained my situation and they invited me to live with them! I am going to give a notice to the manager tomorrow and move in with my two little fortune cookies next month!"

Betsy was happy for her mother and figured that she would be better off with the nice oriental girls than she was with all those nasty men that abused her. Latasha said, "Good for you, I think you are making a good move, but next week we are going to visit a lesbian couple. Betsy knows them and I want you to meet them too. They are good friends of mine and we will all have a good time." They made plans to pick up Doris the next week and went home to catch a couple of hours sleep before going to work. They knew that with only a couple of hours sleep that it would be a long day at work.

Latasha and Betsy had a quiet week. They caught up on some much needed sleep and were eagerly anticipating the little get-together at Victoria's house. When they picked up Doris, she excitedly informed them that she was moving out in ten days and was going to live with her two Chinese girlfriends. They made another stop and Doris was introduced to Tamara, the girl from the shoe store.

They were impressed as they drove down the driveway to the huge estate. They were in awe when they gazed at Victoria's lavish mansion. The four wide-eyed women walked past the huge pillars and rang the doorbell. A lovely Latin maid opened the door and invited them inside the spacious, elegant, and immaculate abode. They were ushered into the spacious living room and they all praised the beautiful house except Latasha, she was more impressed by the sexy maid. The maid served them all drinks and they learned that her name was Rita. With lust filled eyes, Latasha stared at the voluptuous maid in her sexy outfit and observed, "Rita is like spring, she's busting out all over and watching her bloom is getting me wet. I want to explore her garden and pick a rose."


Betsy was jealous and flashed Latasha a worried look. This amused Victoria and she told them that the 26 year old Lovely Latin Lady would join in their little party. The women drank and listened to music. They chatted and got to know each other better. Victoria announced, "Time to liven up this party, Rita do a strip for our guest and show them what a magnificent creature you are." Rita began swaying to the sensual rhythm of the music; her skimpy maid uniform didn't leave her much to take off. She reached back, unclasped the one piece uniform and stood swaying in only the apron, black stockings, and hi-heels.

The 5'8" sex goddess discarded the apron, moved in front of Latasha and Betsy, shook her big boobs, and pulled Betsy to her bosom saying, "Please don't be jealous little girl, I am not going to steal your lover. I have plenty of love for both of you; suck my bit tits and make your caramel momma feel good." Betsy stared at the huge breasts and marveled at the big aureoles, small but pointy nipples, and olive-brown skin. She hungerly nursed on the rubbery nipples going back and forth. Rita hand fed her each tit and thoroughly enjoyed the hungry mouth devouring her ample breasts.

The sexy Latin Lady was burning with desire and gently pushed Betsy down to her smoldering cunt. Betsy too was filled with carnal craving and she dove right into the delicious moist muffin. The spectators were getting aroused and disrobed. Naomi positioned herself behind Rita and worshiped her shapely buttocks with her mouth and tongue. Rita humped and bumped and cried out, "Yes girls, Oh that feel so fucking good, eat my caramel candy, it will melt in your mouth. You girls are fantastic, please don't stop. Suck my horny pussy, stick that tongue up my ass, oh shit, I am going to cum! Lick it all up, yessssss!"

Doris knelt and feasted on Latasha's sizzling slit while Victoria mouthed her ebony breasts. Victoria stood on the cushion and straddled Latasha's face. The ebony beauty was aflame, Doris was doing such a great job on her black pussy. Her long tongue licked the outer lips of Victoria's moist pussy lips and then she probed the inner depths of the oozing love canal with her tongue. Victoria screamed, "Yes, eat my pink pussy and make me cum on your beautiful black face. Oh God, soooo good!"

Victoria grabbed Latasha by the head and held her face to the juiced-up pussy while fucking her face furiously. The ebony beauty was accustomed to being the one in command but was surprised to find that being used as a fuck face for this wealthy white woman was a total turn-on! Of course, Doris slurping on her black cunt only added to her intense arousal. The party went on for hours and they all got a chance to taste each other's juicy pussies.

They enjoyed another drink and agreed to meet again. Doris asked if she could bring her two young Oriental girls to the next party. Victoria smiled and replied, "By all means bring them I simply adore Chinese food!" Every single one of the women went to sleep happy and content that night.

THE END

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,585 Followers
12