Basketball Diaries Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You be sure to give me any pointers if you see me doing anything wrong, now, okay?" she asked, trying to over-inflate his confidence.

"Okay, you got it," he said, smiling broadly as he admired her beautiful young form. "But so far, your form looks pretty good to me..." he letched.

"Thanks," she drawled dryly, putting up her first shot, and her first basket. Coach moved behind the basket in order to shag the balls back to her. Joey put up four more baskets in quick succession. She missed her next two, then put up three more, for a total of 8 out of 10.

"Oh, well, you've been pretty lucky to have gotten eight so far. Too bad that's all you're gonna get. But don't worry, 50% isn't that bad. Besides, I have a feeling that you're about to get lucky real soon," he chided boisterously, trying to throw her off her game.

Joey smiled over at him. She was thankful for his comments. She had always played better under pressure, and especially when some guy was telling her that she couldn't play as well as a boy. "Gee, that's good to know," she replied, dribbling the ball casually. "At your age," she paused, putting up a perfect fade shot, "I was afraid you might have a little problem with fading." She laughed, as he angrily passed her the ball. He was still in his thirties, and hated when these "kids" made "age" jokes.

"Very funny," he said, passing the ball back to her, without snide comment, having learned his lesson. "Okay," he conceded, "Uncle. I've learned my lesson."

"It took long enough," she scolded him, taking the ball to the outside corner. "Y'know, you're not bad looking. But you gotta knock off the sexist comments." The words surprised her. All the while that she had been seducing him, Joey hadn't really stopped to look at him. Y'know, he really isn't bad looking, she admitted to herself. She was a little embarrassed as she caught herself looking in the direction of his crotch, subconsciously wanting a closer look at his cock.

She absent-mindedly threw up a brick. It fell well-short of the basket. As Coach shagged the ball, he saw a slightly glassy-eyed expression on Joey's young face. Although she was looking in his general direction, she was completely self-absorbed with introspection.

Joey was knocked back to reality when the ball hit her chin. "Ouch!" she exclaimed.

"I'm sorry!" Coach pleaded, truly regretting it, even though it had not been his fault. "Are you okay?!" He walked up to her and tilted her head back, so that he could get a close look at her chin. There was no cut or bruise.

"You'll live," he said, lightheartedly. "Take the ball out or give it up."

At that moment, Joey felt a change in his attitude. No longer was she just a girl trying to play basketball. Instead, he was treating her, if not as an equal, at least as well as he treated his boys.

"No way, Coach," she said, assuming the role of one of one. "I'm ready to play." She looked up at him, and their eyes met. In that instant, they communicated something different than the Coach had ever felt towards one of his boys. There was something tender there.

Joey wanted to kiss him, and even moved her head in his direction, partially closing her eyes as she did so. But Coach got scared, and backed away, looking around the gym nervously as he walked back to his post under the basket.

Startled by his seeming rejection, Joey put up three more shots. She missed the first, sending the ball clanging nosily against the backboard. She cleared her mind and made the second. Taking a deep breath to calm her down, Joey sent the third on a trip around the inner rim of the basket, before it finally sank through the hoop.

"Eleven for fifteen," Coach said. "Not bad, even fo..." he paused and saw the look that Joey was giving him. "..even if I do say so myself," he corrected himself.

"Thanks, Coach," Joey said, beaming a smile in his direction. She had gotten through to him. They had made a connection, and he was making progress, in more ways than one. Joey was embarrassed to feel herself growing flush. She looked down embarrassingly at her court shoes, and then looked up at him, nervously biting her lower lip.

Coach had not missed the signs of attraction that this young beautiful girl was showing him. But he also knew enough not to act on their mutual attraction. Even though he was a bachelor, it would mean more than his job to get caught with this girl. He could be looking at a long and painful jail time.

"My ball," he said, changing the unspoken subject.

"That's right," she said thickly. She walked up to him and handed him the ball. As she did so, she bent her left leg, so that her bare knee grazed his pant leg.

She locked eyes with Coach, and held her position for a moment that seemed like an eternity, then turned away, walking towards the back of the basketball post. Coach walked her sashay away from him, her gentle hips rocking back and forth in her cute little uniform.

He felt his cock start to swell involuntarily. Oh fuck! he thought, I'm in serious trouble here. He started dribbling the ball, to clear his head, and took the ball out to the free-throw line. When he turned around, he couldn't believe what he saw.

Joey was standing under the net, facing away from him. She was bent all the way forward at the waist, with her the hem of her skirt up tossed up around her waist, so that her ass was completely exposed. Joey's white cotton panties were wedged tightly between her asscheeks so that it looked like she was wearing a thong from the back.

As Coach watched, Joey, signaled by the sound of the basketball not being dribbled, began slowly removing her panties, gently sliding them over her hips, and pulling them down her long legs. When they were finally down around her ankles, Joey leaned forward against the pole for support, and first raised one leg, then the other, untangling her panties from her shoes.

When she was finished, Joey turned around twirling her white limp undergarment in the air with an extended pointer finger. She was smiling broadly, and fell into a loud, deep laugh, as she saw his expression.

"W-what are you doing?!" he asked, unable to take his mind off of what he had just witnessed. His eyes darted from her swirling panties to the last piece of exposed flesh visible just above her knees, since her skirt had fallen back down.

"Oh, I'm just getting ready," she cooed. "Eleven out of Fifteen totally sucks. You can beat that in your sleep!" She let her panties swing off of her finger. They flew a few feet, then slid along the freshly waxed floor.

"I gave it my best shot, and as soon as you reach 12 points, you can take your best shot."

Coach was dumbstruck. He stared in silence as Joey began unbuttoning her top. "Stop that!" he urged, walking towards her.

Joey held out a hand with her palm turned outward. "No," she said haltingly. Coach instinctively obeyed and stopped where he was standing. "We had a bet, remember? If you want to kick Kevin off of the team, you need to sink at least twelve baskets. If you don't he stays."

Suddenly, Coach realized that he had been played. This is what she wanted all along, he concluded. She thinks she can scare me into keeping him on the team. She has no intention of taking off all her clothes, or of letting me fuck her. She just wants me to back down!

"Y'know, Joey, you're right. We had a deal." He started dribbling the ball, as he made his way back to the free-throw line. "You think you can distract me or embarrass me into keeping Kevin on the team? Do what you gotta do, but he's a goner." Coach put up, and sank, his first basket.

Joey was startled by his hostile reaction. Not just because he had figured out her plan, but more importantly, because she was standing there in front of him, naked underneath her skirt, after showing him her ass, and it wasn't having any effect. If anything, it was making him angry.

Joey played it cool. "What are you talking about?" she asked, her arms outstretched to the side, palms upward, and shoulders shrugged. "I'm not trying to embarrass you." She pulled her unbuttoned top open and then fumbled with the bra clasp behind her back.

"In fact," she added, "if anyone should be embarrassed, it should be me, since I'm the one getting naked!" she laughed, pulling the structured fabric away from her chest and letting it fall to the floor next to her.

Coach stared at her exposed chest. Her tits were full and firm, standing out straight in complete defiance of the forces of gravity. Her nipples were hard and erect. "Gawd!" she giggled, pulling lightly on her nipples. "Look how excited I am already! This is embarrassing!"

"Well, don't just stand there and stare," she urged, "You've got eleven more to go!" She shagged the ball and bounce-passed it back to him.

Coach caught the ball and sent up a brick. It fell short of the rim, and nearly hit Joey in the head, as it came down to the court at the bottom of the key. "C'mon!" she urged, "You've got to do better than that!" As she passed the ball back to him, her breasts bounced and wiggled like Jell-O fresh from the refrigerator.

Oh shit! Coach's mind screamed. He was now determined to find out if she was serious. He dribbled the ball a few times to clear his head, then put up a perfect basket, that silently swished through the net without even hitting the rim.

"Now, that's more like it," she purred, deflecting the ball so that it bounced back to him. "Two for Three."

Coach swished three more in a row. He was finding his game. 5 for 6.

"Hey," she chided, "you're pretty good when you're not staring at my breasts." Joey was getting nervous. Coach had hit his past four -- swish -- now five, in a row. She needed to break his streak if she was going to have a chance at keeping Kevin on the team.

"If you're going to keep making your shots, I better start getting ready, again." Joey said thickly. She turned around so that she was facing away from him again, and looked over her shoulder at him as she hiked up her skirt so that it was around her waist. Standing with her legs apart, she reached behind her and started massaging her pussy with her long fingers.

She looked over at him and smiled, changing the position of her arm. She brought her hand up to mouth and sucked on her three middle fingers, before reaching down between her legs and pressing her fingers back into service. Her eyes closed in ecstasy and Coach felt his cock start to swell again.

Coach was cognizant of his growing lust, and steeled his resolve. He knew that she was just starting out. As time went on, she would grow ever bolder in her attempt to distract him. If he was going to beat her, it would have to be done quickly. He put up two more baskets. 8 for 9. He only had four more shots to make, out of six.

Joey's heart was pounding inside her chest. What the fuck do I do now?! her mind raced. She decided to pull out all the stops. "Did I tell you," she paused, releasing her clit from between her fingers and hooking her thumbs under the waistband of her skirt, "that I'm already 18?"

"My mother held me back a year when I went to private school." Wiggling her ass ever so slightly, Joey pulled her skirt over her ass and let it fall down her long legs. She smiled inwardly at the absence of any sounds in the gym. She knew he was watching her.

Joey tucked a loose tuft of hair behind her ear as she stepped out of her skirt. Then, with the toe of her shoe, she arranged her askant skirt on the waxed surface of the court, so that it was spread out flat. She smiled knowing that Coach would be staring at her from behind, wondering what she was up to next.

Joey looked over her shoulder and caught him stroking himself through the crotch of his pants. She smiled at him approvingly then turned around, showing him her neatly trimmed bush. She laughed as she squatted down over her empty skirt, and then finally planted her naked tush on the course fabric. There was no turning back now. If anyone walked in, she would be caught bare-assed.

With her legs still bent at the knees, Joey spread her legs apart, as she leaned back on her arms, stretched out behind her. She tossed her head back, and thrust her chest out, before suddenly whipping her head forward, scattering her hair as she looked up at him.

"Do you think you've got what it takes?" she challenged.

"I've got that and more," Coach replied. As before, when he had started to sport a boner, he put up a brick.

Joey laughed. "Looks to me like you're a little....short," she joked.

"Short?!" he chortled. "I'll show you how short I am," he responded, taking the ball to nearly half-court. He put up a long jumper, and grinned smugly when it sailed through the net.

Fuck! Joey's mind raged. She had to up the ante again. "Very nice," she said, feigning disinterest and an exaggerated yawn.

"Very funny," Coach said, "I'd like to see you do that."

"I already took my shots," Joey said, then added suddenly, "I'll tell you what, though." She sprang upright with a twinkle in her eyes. "If you take your remaining shots from there, I'll sink one for every one that you sink." She held up her right hand and wiggled her fingers in the air.

Coach did some quick math. He had already made 9 out of 11 shots, with four shots remaining. Of that, he had to make three to win. The thought of watching this sexy young thing shove three, and maybe four, fingers into her snatch was very enticing. But he was bothered by the odds. He had a good jump shot from the outside, but still....

Joey sensed his reluctance. She had to sweeten the pot. "I tell you what," she said, raising her hand to her mouth. "I'll even spot you the first one." She sucked on her pointer finger, sliding it in and out of her mouth a few times, getting it nice and wet, even though she could tell that she was already sopping wet down below. It worked.

As Joey spread her swollen pussy lips with her left hand, she lowered her right hand to her sticky pink hole. Hesitating for a brief moment, she gave her clit a few strokes, before sinking her pointer finger deep inside her pussy.

"Oh gawd," she groaned. Joey's eyes closed naturally as she used her deep digit to probe her gash.

Swish! Without even opening her eyes, Joey withdrew her finger and raised her hand to her mouth again. This time sucking two fingers between her lips, Joey hungrily tasted her own juices, before pressing both fingers into service. She was out of control. The bet no longer mattered. All she wanted now, was to get some relief.

Joey was busy sawing her two fingers in-and-out of her tender twat as her left hand worked her swollen clit. Swish! went another basket. Joey opened her eyes briefly and saw that Coach was indeed, standing near the half-court line, waiting for the ball to bounce naturally back to him.

"Oh gawd," she repeated, adding a third finger to the mix. Unable to remain seated upright, Joey lay down on her back on the cold floor. Her firm tits and hard nipples stood proudly erect at attention.

Joey clawed at her breasts as she dug her fingers deep inside her pussy. She raised her hips high off of the ground, unable to completely control her body, as she writhed in ecstasy. "Oh fuck!" she yelled out loud. "Come over here and fuck me!" she screamed.

Joey struggled to open her eyes. In that instant, she watched as Coach sank another basket. "Oh fuck!" she repeated, adding her pinky finger, so that she now had four fingers stuffed inside her tight little snatch.

This time, the ball bounced oddly, forcing Coach to have to shag his own ball. After he picked it up, he walked over to where Joey was lying on the court, grinding her fingers snugly inside her box. Her eyes were wide open now, although it was highly questionable whether she could see anything through them, since they were completely glazed over with lust.

"Ohmygawd, Ohmygawd, Ohmygawd," she repeated, over and over, her voice cracking breathlessly. Coach stood over her. He had never seen anyone shove four fingers inside her pussy before.

Joey reached out her hand and grabbed onto Coach's pant leg. "Come down here and fuck me," she begged. "You won, you beat me, now come down here and fuck me."

"Hurry," she pleaded, "Hurry, before someone comes in."

Coach released the ball, and bent down on all fours, so that his face was next to hers. "Oh, don't worry," he said softly, "I'm going to fuck you all right, and..." he said, bending over to kiss her on the mouth, "...and, I'm going to come inside you, too."

"Ohmygawd, yes," she acknowledged. "Yes, come inside me, come inside me...." Her hands searched out and started stroking his hard-on through his shorts.

"But," he continued, grabbing hold of her wrist and pulling it away from his hard cock, "I'm not going to hurry. I'm going to take my time. I'm going to fuck you nice and hard, but first," he paused, "first I'm going to make my last shot."

Joey's eyes were wide open, staring at him. "I'm going to make my last shot and make you fuck yourself with your whole fist." He kissed her again. "I'm going to watch as you put your whole fist inside your pussy."

"Oh gawd, no!" she begged. "I've never done that before! I can't! It won't fit...It won't fit! I'll do anything else you tell me to, but not that!"

Coach got up and smiled down at her as she stared up at him desperately. "No!" she cried, "Come back here! Come back here and fuck me! Come back!"

He took his place at half-court, and dribbled the ball, concentrating on his last and final shot. He exhaled deeply, looked up at the basket, and then down at Joey, who was already starting to experiment with putting the tip of her thumb inside her pussy, as she maneuvered her fingers in order to figure out how to accomplish such an impossible task.

But as he crouched down, his erect cock took advantage of the extra room in his shorts, and immediately filled the void, tenting his shorts out, and getting caught in the formerly baggy waves of cloth. As soon as he started to leap, his shorts pulled tight, snagging his cock, and forcing him to release an off-balanced shot.

Coach watched in pain as his last shot fell short and wide to the right of the basket. "Aw, fuck!" he yelled. Joey breathed a sigh of relief, and immediately withdrew her thumb, and the rest of her fingers, from her pussy. It left a gaping hole that drew Coach's attention.

Coach pulled down his shorts, freeing his 8-inch erection into the vast empty space of the empty gym. Joey was still laying on her back, her legs spread wide, with her arms reaching out to welcome her next lover.

Coach walked up to her and immediately fell to his knees. He bent down between her legs and buried his face in her sweet snatch. Joey's hands were pressed against the back of his head as he attacked her clit with his tongue and lips.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled, raising her hips off of the court and grinding her pussy against his mouth. But as good as it was, she was ready for his hard cock. "Come here," she urged, "Give it to me."

By now, the Coach was more than willing to do as she said. But before he did, he reached up between her thighs and slipped two, then three, of his fat fingers inside her gaping pussy.

"Oh gawd," she groaned, instinctively grinding her cunt against his hand. After a few moments, she looked up at him and read in his facial expression that he wanted to try and fist her. At the same time, she felt his ring finger pushing past her cunt lips, and pressing up against her hole, which had already stretched wide to accommodate his fat fingers.

"NO!" she stated emphatically, scooting her body forward, so that his other fingers slipped out of her greasy box. "Just come here and fuck me, okay?" she offered.

"Okay," he agreed. It was worth a shot, he thought to himself, still pleased at the prospect of doing this pretty young thing on the school gym floor.