Basketball Diaries Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coach pulled his shorts further down his thighs and moved into position between her legs. Joey was propping herself up against her elbows, and Coach was holding her long legs as he finally entered her.

"Oh fuck!" she grimaced, falling backwards onto the gym floor, as he slid inch after inch inside her on the first stroke. When he withdrew, it felt to Joey as if her entire being was suddenly empty. When he pressed back in, Joey felt complete again. Fireworks were going off inside her head and loins.

Coach picked up the pace, and soon, he was tearing into her pussy. Joey was screaming and writhing underneath his body as Coach rammed in and out of her. "Yes!" she yelled, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Right There! Fuck Me! Harder! Harder! Harder!"

The wet sticky sounds of their love making filled the empty gym, echoing off of the industrial painted hollow tile walls. Joey's arms moved down from encircling Coach's back, to gently cupping his asscheeks as he pumped away inside her.

Moments later, she felt her orgasm coming on. Joey gripped Coach's ass with her hands and feet, holding him steady, deep inside her, as she assumed control, gently grinding her clit against the base of his cock.

"Unhhha," she whined. "I'm cumming....I'm Cumming!"

Joey didn't need to make an announcement. Coach could feel her cunt tighten around his cock as a flow of thick, warm, sticky fluid coated his cock and oozed out of her opening. He held his position until her orgasm had subsided.

"Mmmm, that was good," she purred, reaching her arms out to pull Coach down to her mouth by the back of his head. She gave him a deep, open-mouthed kiss. The heat from her body was transferred to him through her open mouth and tongue, as sweat poured down from her forehead.

Joey flopped back against the floor, exhausted after having cum so hard. As she lay there, breathing hard, her chest rising and falling, as her lungs worked to feed her tired muscles, she began to feel Coach moving inside her again.

"No, wait," she said breathlessly. Joey grabbed Coach's cock, slippery with a mixture of his pre-cum and her pussy juice. "Let me taste you." She bent over his cock, and slowly kissed and licked his cock head. Sliding his shaft between her lips, and down her throat, Joey began to make gurgling sounds as she went down on him.

"Oh gawd," she groaned, "We taste great together." She dipped her fingers into her dewy pussy and spread her cunt juice along his shaft. "I could just eat you up." She took his cock deep in her throat again, cleaning his thick shaft of all vestiges of her own sweet nectar.

"Oh, geez, Coach," she said, releasing his cock and then turning around on all fours to face away from him. "Put it in me and make me come again," she said, wiggling her ass in front of him.

"You got it," Coach said, gripping her by the waist and sliding his meat pole inside her cunt hole.

"Aww, fuck!" she yelled out, pushing backwards, driving him deeper.

Soon, the oddly matched couple found their natural rhythm. "Oh....yes....Coach....right.... there....fuck....me....right.....there," Joey called out in staccato, timing her words between their matching thrusts.

Coach molded his body to hers, and grabbed her firm young tits from behind. He tweaked and pulled on her tender nipples as he rode her.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled, "Harder! Harder! Make me cum!"

Coach was tired, but did his best to pick up the pace again. He released her tits and kneeled upright behind her. He grabbed on to her ass and pulled her backwards onto him, as he thrust forward. Then, as an afterthought, he positioned his right thumb so that it pressed against her asshole. He was certain she would wave him off if he lingered too long, and so, without giving her the chance to tell him to stop, Coach pushed the tip of his thumb inside her hole.

"Oh Fuck!" she yelled, "What is that?!" "What are you doing?!" she screamed in obvious ecstasy. Coach kept pounding into her as he dug his thumb in deeper.

"Ohmygawd, Ohmygawd!" she exclaimed, "I'm going to cum again! I'm gonna cum!" In the very next instant, Joey came hard on Coach's cock and thumb, still buried in their respective holes. Joey clamped down with all her might, capturing him inside her as she exploded.

Coach was ready to cum too. Joey felt his cock twitch and grow even harder than it was before. "No, wait!" she cried out, "Wait!" She moved forward, reluctantly unsheathing his cock from her cunt, since she had still not finished her own orgasm. "Don't come inside me, I want to swallow us together!" she urged.

Coach had no complaints. Just as Joey slipped his hard cock down her throat, he came hard, unleashing a full load of warm fluid down her gullet. To his amazement, Joey didn't choke. Instead, she took his momentous load like a pro. She swallowed as spurt after spurt of his cum kept filling her mouth.

When he had finally finished, Joey continued to pump his cock with her tender mouth and fist, milking every last drop from his softening rod. Coach looked down at her, as she looked up at him. Their eyes met and they gave each other exhausted, but completely satisfied smiles, then began to laugh.

"Oh, shit!" he groaned, "You were fantastic!"

"Thanks," Joey beamed. She knew she was a good lay, but she always liked to be complimented on her natural talents. "You weren't so bad yourself."

"Thanks," he said breathlessly.

Just then, there was a loud bang somewhere in the gym. They both stopped and looked around, but didn't see anything. The gym doors were still closed. They looked at each other and shrugged, laughing and giggling at the prospect of possibly having been observed.

"We'd better get out of here. The last bell is going to go off in about fifteen minutes."

"Do you mind if I take a shower?" Joey asked. She couldn't very well go back to school smelling like a cheap whore.

"No, go ahead. As far as I'm concerned, you can do anything you like."

"Thanks," she said, gathering up her clothes and stuffing them into her powder blue backpack. "By the way," she said, "about Kevin...?"

"Oh that," Coach said. "I have a little confession. When you had your fingers in your..." he motioned awkwardly, embarrassed at repeating what had just transpired, "I kinda cheated. Your eyes were closed, so I sank my second shot with a lay up."

"What?" Joey said, her eyes wide. She wasn't upset, just shocked.

"Yeah," he admitted sheepishly, "I'm sorry. I got carried away. I guess I just wanted to know if you would actually, well...you know."

"I would have, you know!" she playfully scolded him, reaching out a hand to slap him on the arm. "Ohmygawd, I can't believe what almost happened!"

"Well, look at the bright side," he said, changing subjects, "you didn't have to, and," he paused, "And you beat me. Fair and square. That means Kevin gets to stay on the team."

"Really?" she asked, excitedly.

"Really," he confirmed. "Shit, even if I had made it, after what we just did, I'd have kept him on anyway. Joey, if I ever have anything you want, it's yours."

"Thanks," she beamed. Joey rushed over to him and gave him a big hug. "I mean it." She thought for a moment, then added, "Uh, don't tell Kevin I was here, okay?"

"Of course not," he said dismissively. "But if it's okay with you, I'd like to keep him hanging for a while. Just to keep a fire lit under his ass."

"Sure. No problem," she said, giving him an understanding nod. "Join me in a shower?" she asked.

"Next time," he said, laughing. "I'm afraid I won't be able to control myself."

"That's what I was counting on," she replied.

They separated; Joey went off in the direction of the boy's locker room, heading for the nearest showers, and Coach went off to his private bathroom to clean himself up.