Batavian Duel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,024 Followers

"Ah, I can not explain it," Also had answered. And I could see in his face that, in fact, it was a concept that was well beyond his control and understanding. "But you would know why I do it if it happened to you, I think. There is no better fucking than what Saam Bleecker gives me. I may hurt after, and I may black out from his choking during, but when he fucks me, I . . . am . . . fucked. I can not explain it otherwise."

This was not an answer that comforted me or kept me from being unsettled—and both fearing and wanting the experience at the same time. I could readily understand how it confused a simple sailor such as Also.

It was thus with curiosity and a sense of arousal that I watched Also's face turning blue and his eyes rolling back in his head at the same time that he was crying out in ecstasy at the fucking and choking Bleecker was giving him. And it was with complete disregard for myself, and thus what happened then was really my fault.

Bleecker saw me watching, and he had let Also go and had pounced on me before I had the chance to turn and run. He carried me, struggling and crying out in fright, back to the rock and slammed me down hard on my belly on the rock where Also had been lying. Also had fallen off to the side and was panting, trying to regain his breath, the red cravat still wound around his neck.

Bleecker was stripping all of my clothes off. Having regained my breath from being slammed down on the rock on my belly, I turned and tried to struggle away from Bleecker, but he hauled a great fist back and gave me a controlled punch in my face that stunned me and rattled my teeth but didn't do any real structural damage.

"Fight me further and you get what for," he growled. "I can make that pretty face of yours ugly with one punch." I believed he could, but still I struggled.

"You owe me," he said stubbornly. "I saved your life. Your sweet arse is mine by rights. And I have been patient. I could take your lover Needham any time I wanted. I think you know I can. Let me have my rights, or I will cut up your precious Needham and still have fucked you. I will have you now regardless."

Already riddled with guilt at recognizing that he, in fact, had a claim over me, and with the added threat to Galo, all of the struggle went out of me and I collapsed over the rock. "Have me then, and God curse you," I muttered. "I would that you hadn't saved me to hold this over my head. But you did. So, take your reward. I'll not fight you. But know that I'll never be yours. I am linked to Galo. He is my love."

Bleecker uttered a curse and slapped me on the buttocks hard and pulled my buttocks back so that I was standing away from the rock, but my sternum was pressed into the cool, hard stone. Then, as punishment, he thrust his cock strongly into my arse without further preparation other than the lubrication he had from fucking Also.

I gasped and cried out in pain and indignation, which only served to make him laugh.

"Here, Also. Make yourself useful," he growled. "Get under him there and suck him off as I do my work."

Also moved between me and the rock and moved his lips over my cock and gave me suck as Bleecker pounded away at my hole.

I tried to object in terror as I felt Bleecker's hands close around my throat, but nothing came out but a strangled croak. I was writhing in agony and increasing ecstasy on his hard, impaling pole as the pressure increased and I began to fight for breath and my eyes began to bulge in their sockets. I was growing faint, and there was a buzzing in my ears, and Bleecker's filthy-language commentary of how hard and long he was going to fuck me and how sweet my arse was began to sound like it was coming from far, far away. I could feel my windpipe being cut off and Also sucking at my cock, but the overwhelming sensation that was taking over and expanding over my whole being was of Bleecker's cock turning into a tree trunk, a veritable stately oak, and my channel stretching and stretching and of the throbbing and searching cock exploring farther and farther up my channel—seeming to move up into my intestines and soon to burst out of my mouth. At the edge of consciousness, I ejaculated down Also's throat, and Bleecker spouted deep inside me in fountains of cum that burbled up between cock and channel walls and dribbled out of my hole—and Bleecker released his choke hold on my throat, and oxygen and the pain of returning from the brink flooded into me. My knees gave way, but I remained impaled by Bleecker's cock, which was still hard and big enough to hold me up.

"Now you fuck him," I heard Bleecker saying in a voice that still sounded like it was on the far side of a vast, echoing chamber.

Also was weakly objecting, but I heard the crack of the slap across his face and then Bleecker was pulling out of me and Also was entering me. And he was doing so more slowly and not as fillingly as Bleecker. And I had the sensation of something more like the cock of Needham than Bleecker—a loving cock—a bulb that lingered on my prostate and made love to it that made my cock seep although it had been fully milked just moments before. One that was exploring my channel and caressing me at every nock and cranny. Slowly pumping me; not overpowering me and slamming into me, but encouraging me to join it in the rhythm of the fuck, which I did. A young, strong chest was caressing my shoulder blades, and I felt the sweet kiss of lips at the hollow of my neck.

This only lasted briefly, though, because Bleecker had positioned himself behind Also, and he was fucking Also now as Also was fucking me. And then he was choking Also with the red cravat still wound around his neck, and Also lost control of his cock, which now was plunging wildly inside me as Also scrabbled at the red cravat with his claws and fought for breath. His flow was strong and came in three jerks.

And thus was my initiation into both Bleecker's and Also's worlds as lovers. Each was entirely different from the love that Galo made to me at night. And Galo made his love in the misconception that he was my only lover and that all of my energy was saved for him.

However, Bleecker was demanding as well. And I had grown to understand what Also meant about the thrill of Bleecker's choking fuckings. I was still in love with Galo, but the cock that I loved was the giant oak tree trunk cock that Bleecker's edge-of-unconsciousness fucking gave me. And having taken Also's young cock and body, I sought solace with him on occasion as well. We would steal off to one of the pools in the forest with the excuse of the need for cleanliness, and while bathing, I would swim over to him in the shallowness of the pool, where he would have crouched down, forming a lap, with an upright hard cock for me to impale myself on, either facing or facing away from him as the mood struck, and enjoy a cocking from one as young as me who could produce semen that could flow up throughout my body and make my eyes swim in lust—and who could harden again immediately and take me to paradise again before I had left it the first time.

I had reached an accommodation with this new society and with my role not only in the function of society but also in the adjusting of three men to circumstance, two of whom were vital to the maintenance of a balance of life on this small island. And then one bright morning the sails of Captain Pelsaert's replacement vessel were sighted off the outlying island of the Abrolhos. Miracle of miracles. Not only had Pelsaert managed to reach the East Indian capital of Batavia in a longboat, but he'd also managed to find his way back to the shipwreck island that was in previously uncharted waters.

But if Pelsaert had truly been brilliant, he probably would not have lost his original vessel to begin with, and his return certainly started off without much promise. His assessment of the situation on the two islands the survivors had populated wasn't any better than his judgment in having left the fanatic Jeronimus Cornelisz in charge to begin with. Pelsaert was, at first, duped into believe Cornelisz' version of what had happened, and he prepared to attack the other island of survivors who had only distanced themselves to avoid slaughter by Cornelisz and his men.

However, Galo Needham and Saam Bleecker, in rare act of cooperation, took Pelsaert aside and gave him the real story of what had happened after Pelsaert had rowed off in his longboat. Getting it right at last, Pelsaert had Cornelisz and six of his most bloody henchmen hanged before nightfall. However, in revenge, Cornelisz, in his final declaration, publicly denounced both Needham and Bleecker as sodomists—and me and Also by association as well.

Reluctantly, but wanting now to keep the cleanup operation neat, Pelsaert placed the four of us in a rowboat and pointed us toward the hint of a land horizon to the east and pushed us off of the small sand island that had been our home for five months. He and his men stood at the water's edge with muskets and declared that we would be shot dead if we tried to return to the island and to the amenities we had contributed so heavily to establishing there.

Needham was resolved to our fate, and, handing an oar to me, he and I went to the stern of the little rowboat and pointed it toward the east and started to row. Also was too weak to do much of anything. Bleecker had broken his arm in unusually rough sex two weeks earlier, and Also was black and blue from stem to stern from Bleecker's beatings and as close to death as to life. Bleecker was livid and fired off curses to all and sundry as we rowed away from the island.

He built up to such a state of agitation that, while Needham and I rowed, he turned Also on his back, his head banging against the bow of the boat, and spread the young sailor's legs wide, and fucked him in hard thrusts that felt like they were propelling the boat to the distant shore with as much force as Needham and I were managing with our oars.

It took us two days to reach the pristine shores of a landmass that was far broader than any of the islands we had seen in the Abrolhos island chain. Sometime in the night, however, while we were all dozing, Also had gone over the side of the boat and disappeared forever. I will always wonder whether he finally succumbed to the cruelty of the life that Bleecker had thrust upon him and slipped over the side on his own, or whether Bleecker, realizing that he had almost completely used Also up, had ended it all for the young sailor.

However, Also's disappearance from the equation brought life—and death—to a head for the rest of us. Now there were two takers and only one giver.

We didn't last a day.

We landed in a sandy cove in the morning. In one of their rare agreements Needham and Bleecker agreed that the tree fringe in this cove was as good as any to attempt a settlement until we could decide what we were going to do to try to survive in this virgin land. However, Bleecker started erecting a shelter on the south side of the cove, so Galo and I moved to the north side to build ours.

Right off the beach, Bleecker made his move on me, commanding me to come with him to the south side. Such was his domination of me in sex by this time that I started to move off as commanded. But Needham laid his hand on my arm and said, "Do not listen to him, Dane. Beware of him. Haven't you seen how he drove one man to his death with his demands? And a hardened sailor at that. Come with me. Your place is with me."

Bleecker said nothing, and I did not want to see a confrontation occur any sooner than it had to happen. But I knew what Needham didn't know. He may possess my heart, but Bleecker now possessed my arse. And Needham also didn't know that I already was further down that path to slow death by rough cocking than he could ever imagine. I knew now why Also submitted to it. And although I genuinely sighed and moaned for Needham when he was fucking me, I was lost to a much higher level of passion and satisfaction when Bleecker was fully possessing me.

I felt my only chance at survival would be if the domination of Bleecker was no longer a choice.

So, I went to the north end of the beach with Needham and helped him build the initial shelter good enough for two—at least good enough until the next day and the next when we had all of the time in the world to improve it.

At dusk, Bleecker appeared at the opening to our shelter.

"I have come for the lad, Needham. He is mine by rights and by possession."

"What do you mean by possession?" Needham declared. "You cannot live on the claim that you saved him from the Batavia sinking forever. There is no one to say that he would not have survived anyway."

"I mean that I have known him. I have fucked him, and he cannot live without my fucking. I can see it in his eyes, and I wonder that you have not seen it too. Whereas he can forget such as you can give him all the time my cock is working inside him."

Needham recoiled in shock and turned to me. "Be this true, Dane, lad? Has this man cocked you? And if so, do you wish to go with him? Is his cock tastier than mine?"

I hung my head and said nothing.

"Answer me. Answer me now. This man would have you dead inside a month. You have seen what he had done to Also. Tell me."

"I cannot tell either one of you," I muttered. "You both have something I need and want. Do not ask me to choose." And then almost as an afterthought, "Cannot we live together in peace? I shall not deny either one of you."

The two looked at each other in looks of belligerence that intensified, each one placing his hand on the hilt of the dagger at his waist.

"I love him. I cannot sit by and watch you fuck him to death," Needham declared.

"I must have him all, and I cannot be given limits on how I take my pleasure," Bleecker muttered. "There is nothing left for anyone else when I have taken my fill. I will not share."

They stood, glaring at each other, the atmosphere palpable. I gave a sob and tears came to my eyes. If there was anything I could do to make peace between these two men, I would do so. The skills of all three of us were needed if we were to survive, let alone thrive, in this untested environment.

"On the beach. Now," Bleecker declared.

"So be it," Needham responded.

Both left me alone as the sun sank over the ocean.

Some minutes later, I heard rustling at the edge of the forest line and looked up, through tear-stained eyes. And there he stood. Bloodied, but cock hard and proud, ready to claim me for his own. Resolute, I lay back on the small of my back and opened my legs to him.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,024 Followers
12