Batgirl: The Vampyre Caper Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, lemme try," snarled Louie, impatiently. He stepped forward and ran his hands over Batgirl's prominent boobs. His eyes widened, as he felt the nipples grow and harden beneath his palms.

"Holy Cow!" he exclaimed, wide-eyed with wonder. "I don't think this slut is wearin' shit." He slipped a hand between her thighs and pushed a finger deep inside her moist pussy. "I don't think, I KNOW she ain't wearin' nothin'!" he added, with a gleeful chortle.

The others all crowded around the Costumed Cutie, keen to check out his startling findings.

-oOo-

"Nnngh, nnngh, nnngh, nnngh..." Batgirl grunted into her saliva soaked gag, her hips jerking with each powerful penetration, as Chuck pistoned his meaty shaft deep into her tightly resisting ass. Her sexual abuse had continued, unabating, for almost two hours, with each of the four men taking their turns at ravishing her, mercilessly.

"Rock 'n roll!" roared the powerfully built hoodlum, throwing a clenched fist high in the air. With a final grunt of pleasure, he attained his climax, shooting a powerful spurt of hot semen, deep into his helpless victim's tightly stretched rectal passage. All Chuck's women took it in the ass; he was a firm believer in practicing safe sex. Not that it mattered in the Batslut's case, because she wouldn't be around for very much longer.

The girl gave a muffled cry, a mixture of pain and pleasure, now fully skewered on Chuck's massive organ, as he gripped her hips and continued to discharge his feral load inside the helpless heroine. Her nipples were sticking out like the twin nose cones of ballistic missiles.

When Chuck finished jetting his hot load into his victim's squirming ass, he grunted his satisfaction and slid his softening cock out of her. "All finished," he announced with a grin.

"Cut her down," ordered Miguel, the tall Latin American, drawing his gun again. "Time to get rid of this American bitch, once and for all!"

The fourth hoodlum, Manny, nodded and stepped forward to cut down the exhausted female from the rope looped over the overhead beam, before cutting away the ropes binding her slim wrists and ankles. "I don't think we'll have any more trouble with this one," he observed, with a confident leer.

"I'm amazed she's remained conscious this long," Louie added, with a chuckle.

The totally exhausted girl, sank down onto her knees, her legs apparently too weak to support her weight.

"Remove her gag," Miguel ordered, expansively. "Let us find out if the senorita has any last words to say, before El Diablo claims her for himself, eh boys?" They all nodded their agreement. No one was going to argue with the man holding the gun.

Manny snicked through the gag rope with his razor sharp knife blade, then pulled the sodden panties from between her wide-stretched jaws and tossed them to one side.

The redhead raised her right hand, to work her painfully aching jaw, whilst staring up at Miguel, balefully.

"Wanna plead for your life, Batbitch?" the tall South American sneered, casually waving the barrel of his gun in her direction. "Wanna offer to suck my dick, in exchange for your miserable life, slut?"

"Go screw yourself, scumbag," Batgirl croaked, barely able to talk, staring up at him, defiantly, her lovely face suffused with anger.

The Columbian drug baron grinned, evilly. "I'm afraid I'm all fucked out, bitch, thanks to you," he retorted. He raised his pistol and aimed the muzzle between her eyes. "Time for you to meet your maker, s-slu..." His words faltered, as he noticed Batgirl's eyes glowing with a strange red color and two sharp fangs growing down over her lower lip. "Madre mia!" he gasped, hurriedly stepping back a pace.

Batgirl opened her mouth wide and leapt at him, in an incredible blur of motion. The exclamation barely got past his cruel thin lips, before the creature was upon him.

Miguel managed to get off a single shot, that deflected off her left hip and struck Chuck in the shoulder, before her fangs sank into his throat and started to rapidly drain him of his blood. His high-pitched scream quickly changed into a death rattle.

This had all happened so fast that she'd almost finished draining her victim, before the other shocked and terrified men, could react.

Manny, who was next closest to the vampiress, leapt on her back and tried to drag her off his boss, but it was already far too late. She turned and plunged her fangs into his neck, with a screech of delight, before he could even raise an arm to try to fend her off.

Chuck was too busy lying on the ground, groaning and clutching his shattered collarbone.

Louie overcame his temporary bout of paralysis and turned and made a desperate bolt for the door. He almost made it, but not quite. His terrified scream quickly changed to a dying gurgle.

Soon, all four men lay on the church floor, pale and motionless, drained of every drop of blood in their bodies. The Voluptuous Vampire had learned how to feed fast and efficiently.

Slowly, the eerie red light faded from her eyes and the fangs retracted. Barbara glanced around at the bloody carnage she'd just created. She languidly stretched her arms, high above her head, her shapely swollen purple breasts rising on her ribcage, with a feeling of total fulfillment after her feeding frenzy. She smiled and licked a dribble of blood from her lower lip. Barbara had only the vaguest recollection of what had just occurred, but the important thing was she felt sated and invigorated once more.

Picking up her sodden, bunched up panties from the dusty floor, she carefully brushed off the specks of dirt that were clinging to them and unraveled them. She then stepped into the thong panties and pulled them back up over her cum covered pussy and ass, before walking out of the church into the torrential downpour that had just commenced. The rain would soon cleanse her body of the disgusting man cum and its associated stench.

12