Bath Night Revisited Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, stop it," Donna said, her hands once again roaming the nude girl's supple young body. "But you're probably right... why don't I make a call right now to Panda Express and we can have them deliver an order of beef-with-broccoli along with maybe some shrimp lo-mein!"

"Sounds yummy!"

"You're yummy!" She kissed the girl between her breasts.

Brooke giggled and then hopped up off of the older woman's lap and once more got into her sweatshirt & yoga-pants which Donna had to admit made the girl's body look incredibly desireable, especially the way those pants focused attention on Brooke's always-luscious round butt!

"I'm going to have to buy you some of those to wear when you're at my place back in San-Fran," she noted, to the girl's appreciative giggle and seductive wiggle.

**********************************************

After and during their ensuing meal, the two women watched some television, with the beautiful blonde lying back into her older lover's arms, her legs draped over Donna's knees... with the older woman alternately caressing the girl's face, her hair, her legs, and running her hands pretty much all over the girl's lovely young body.

"You know, as much as I don't ever want to admit it, you'd make an incredibly hot stripper, Brooke... but please don't go that route... both for your parent's sake and for mine!"

"I won't, Donna," the blonde girl replied, sincerely. "I'd never do anything that you didn't approve of!"

"I hope you're being serious!"

"I am."

They kissed.

Donna then glanced up the large clock over the mantlepiece. "Oh my... look at the time... we're late for your bath, young lady!"

Brooke giggled and jumped to her feet, as the older woman lunged for her, grabbing at Brooke's cute behind. The two women struggled briefly before Donna released her and they then raced upstairs together... much as they had done so many time times in the past!

**********************************************

"This is the first time we've ever been in here together," Brooke noted, "at least together in the bathtub."

"Yeah... I suppose that's true," Donna lazily replied. "In the old days it was me doing all the work while you splashed around like a soapy little eel."

Donna's back was propped up against the far end of the tub with the beautiful blonde girl leaning up against her while their hands & fingers explored, fondled, & caressed one another's soapy nude bodies.

"But back then it wasn't like this... was it?"

"No, not hardly," Donna murmured, nibbling on the girl's right ear. "But you're all mine now, aren't you?"

"Yes, mistress."

Brooke smiled while the older woman's hands gently stroked and played with her breasts, idly squeezing the girl's nipples with her fingertips, while her tongue licked at the sides of the girl's neck.

"I love you, Donna."

"And I love you, my beautiful angel."

After another minute the older woman decided that they had soaked for long enough.

"Stand up, pretty girl, so that I can rinse off your legs."

"Are we done then?"

"No, not exactly... I actually want you to stand up so that I can kiss and lick your thighs and that incredibly lovely ass!"

"Yes, ma'am," Brooke giggled, quickly rising to her feet and placing the palms of her hands up against the tiled bathroom walls, and bending over slightly so as to give her older lover free access to her entire gorgeous backside. "Do you want me like this?"

"That's perfect," Donna replied huskily, kneeling down behind Brooke with her hands clutching the front of the girl's upper thighs as her face then pressed up against the pretty blonde's gorgeous round butt, kissing and sliding it up against the wet, silky skin of the girl's ass cheeks. She then suddenly ran her tongue up Brooke's anus, causing the girl to squeal with pleasure & surprise!

"Wow... that was unexpected!"

"I wanted to taste you, gorgeous girl... now turn around for me!"

The pretty blonde obediently turned to face her kneeling lover, with Donna's hands possessively cupping her ass cheeks as the older woman's tongue then worked its way inside Brooke's vagina.

"You taste... soapy," she laughed, with Brooke giggling in response, as Donna's tongue continued to explore & lovingly lick the girl's pussy.

"Oh, Donna... this is all so wonderful... being together here, in my house with you... like this!"

She moved her body sensually as the older woman continued to greedily suck on her labia and clitoris.

**********************************************

A few moments later, they were out of the tub and drying one another off with a couple of the thick towels Brooke's mom kept for that purpose, with Donna occasionally stopping to further kiss the beautiful young woman on her bare legs, butt, tummy, or face as she ran the towel gently along her glistening skin.

"Are you going to carry me to my bed now... like you used to do when I was little?"

"Actually, no... I mean, yes, I intend to carry you to bed... but no, we're not going to your bed," the older woman laughingly explained. "You & I will be sharing your parent's bed tonight!"

The girl gaped in surprise as Donna proceeded to bodily scoop her up in her arms and carry her nude into her parent's large bedroom. "Seriously? In here?"

"Seriously. Your mom thought that I might want to spend the night... and so she said I could use their room... of course, she didn't say anything about my carrying her lovely nude daughter in there with me! Some things are probably better left unsaid."

Brooke giggled. She was amazed at how easily Donna had hoisted her up into her arms. Apparently the thirty-year old woman was quite strong and still in very good shape.

As Donna set the girl down onto her parent's huge king-sized bed, the pretty blonde gazed up at her with admiration and longing.

"Is there anything special that you'd like for me to wear tonight?"

"No... I was thinking that I want you just as you are now... with nothing on... sweet-smelling, soft, and fresh," the older woman responded, licking her lips as her eyes devoured the younger girl. "But for myself... well, I've brought over some pajamas and also a few 'extra items' - just for fun."

"Extra items? Let me guess," the girl giggled. "Is one of them your strap-on?"

"My strap-on... and my handcuffs," Donna added, with a leer. "I prefer my pretty slavegirl bound & helpless... you should already know that by now!"

"Handcuffs?" the pretty girl pouted. "Does this mean that you'll be spanking me, as well?"

"Probably... but I'll also be kissing you... pretty much everywhere!"

The girl giggled and assumed her dominant lover's favorite position, which was Brooke kneeling, facing the headboard, with her face down onto a pillow while her gorgeous ass was up in the air, exactly the way Donna most liked seeing it. Moments later, the girl's wrists were now handcuffed to the bedpost, as the still-nude young woman found herself being taken doggy-style at the whim of her older female lover, with Donna's fingers alternately caressing & slapping at the girl's gorgeous behind as the two women rocked back & forth, the only sounds being Brooke's bleats of pleasure along with the occasional smack as her ass was slapped by the palms of the older woman's hands.

***********************************************

They woke up the next morning in eachother's arms, Donna in her comfortable cotton p-j's... her arms protectively holding her beautiful nude girlfriend, but with the girl's wrists no longer bound.

After a brief morning kiss, Brooke languidly stretched out while Donna began running her fingertips all along the girl's body while they talked.

"How's about some breakfast, my pretty girl?"

"Sure... would you like me to cook something for us?"

"What have you got in the fridge?"

"Pretty much everything... coffee... milk... eggs... bacon... some fresh fruit... orange juice... waffles... my mom didn't want me going hungry while I was home!"

"That's great," Donna responded, with a yawn, before then leaning down to begin tenderly kissing the pretty blonde's body at that point where her beautiful butt met her warm thigh.

"We had so much fun last night," Brooke purred while her luscious body got this much-desired attention. "Are we gonna do it some more again today?"

"What do you think?"

The girl giggled and further pressed her sexy rear-end up against Donna's face.

**********************************************

Ten days later... back in San Francisco, Brooke arrived out-of-breath at Donna's place with an important announcement.

"I know what I want to get my parent's for their wedding anniversary next month," she blurted out, holding up a printed advertisement that she'd found on a travel web-site and had printed out.

"Slow down," the older woman said. "And give me a kiss before you say anything more!"

"Yes, ma'am," Brooke smiled, dutifully putting her arms around Donna's neck and warmly kissing her on her lips.

"Very nice... now what's your news?"

"Remember back at my house, after one of the many cozy sessions we enjoyed in my parent's bed... when I told you that I wanted to get them something especially nice for their 20th anniversary?"

"I remember."

"Well, that's next month... on the 14th... and I know what I want to get them... this!"

Donna looked at the piece of paper. It was an ad for cruises, starting at $500.

"A cruise... how nice!"

"They'd love that... don't you agree?"

"Sure, sweetie... it's a great idea... but that $500 offer is only for the 'cheapie version' - why don't we pay a little extra for an upgrade?"

"No, Donna... I need to do this myself!"

"And yes, so you should... but consider these two things, my pretty girl... first, you don't have $500... you had to borrow five-bucks from me only yesterday to go to McDonald's..."

"That was Burger King!"

"Don't interrupt... you don't have that kind of money to spend on a cruise... and secondly, why shouldn't I help you?"

"Because you're not their daughter!"

"No... but I'm the one who's been fucking their daughter these past several months, aren't I?"

Brooke blushed in response.

"I've even fucked her in their own bed," the older woman added. "I think that the very least I can do now is to help that same beautiful daughter pay for their anniversary gift!"

Brooke put her arms around Donna's neck and tenderly kissed her. "I know that you want to help me, my mistress... just as I sincerely appreciate everything you've been doing for me... but they're MY parents and I really need to do this myself! I'm not a little girl anymore!"

"OK... fair enough," the older woman replied. "So I take it you already have an idea where to come up with five-hundred bucks?"

"Well, yes... kind of... but you're not going to like it, Donna."

"Tell me."

"That bar you go to... the one where we all went for Halloween..."

"Charli's Place?"

"Yeah, that's the one... well, your friend... Nancy..."

"Yes, Nancy Bosley... she's the manager." Donna didn't like the direction that this conversation was going. "What about her?"

"Well... next Friday night she's hosting an amateur stripper night at Charli's..."

"No, Brooke... there's no way that I'm allowing you to become a stripper at a lesbian bar!"

"Please, Donna... it'll just be this one night... it's a contest... and the winning girl gets a $500 cash award!"

"I told you... I'll GIVE you the money!"

"Then it won't really be from me, will it? ... it'll be from you... and I'll remain their spoiled little daughter who can't do anything for herself!"

"No... not at all, sweetie... I want nothing more than for you to be happy... and if giving a lovely anniversary present to your mom & dad makes you happy then that's what I want to do!"

"Then please tell me that I have your permission to take part in Friday's amateur-stripper contest at Charli's Place... please say I can do it!"

"You don't need my permission... as you yourself just pointed out, you're not a little girl anymore!"

"No, Donna," the beautiful blonde objected. "I DO need your permission... because I won't do it if you don't want me to!"

"Oh, Brooke..." the older woman responded, warmly hugging her. "Of course, if you want it that badly then you have my permission."

"Really?"

"Really!"

"I love you, Donna!"

"I love you, too, my gorgeous girl!"

They embraced with a passionate kiss.

"But there's no way you're dancing to Taylor Swift!"

Brooke giggled. "Whatever you say... you're the boss!"

**********************************************

Friday night arrived sooner than expected, but Brooke was ready.

She'd borrowed a very skimpy & sexy Miami Dolphins cheerleader outfit from one of the girls on her sorority who had apparently once been a part of that organization... or maybe it was the girl's sister... no matter, it fit Brooke perfectly, and more importantly she found it easy to remove while dancing.

Donna had helped her prepare, even selecting the song she'd be dancing to, one by an all-girl Icelandic rock band called 'Elektra' - the song titled: 'I Don't Do Boys' - a perfect choice for a female strip-tease performance at a lesbian bar.

Brooke was one of ten girls who would be competing for the $500 first-prize... and it was pretty obvious that she was also both the prettiest and the girl with the most beautiful body. Donna thought it appeared as if a beautiful 'Sports Illustrated' swimsuit model - with her slender, flawless figure and long, luscious legs - had entered the competition.

The other competitors included several attractive women, all of them older than Brooke, and several sporting tattoos & piercings... again, not all that unusual for an all-girl bar. It was also clear that a couple of them already had previous stripper experience.

Brooke seemed increasingly nervous as she awaited her turn... nervously pacing in the dressing room as the competition got underway.

"You can do this," Donna assured her. "You're talented, beautiful, and when you shake this gorgeous ass of yours they're going to go nuts out there... trust me, I know!"

"Are you really OK with my doing this, Donna?"

"Of course I am... you're doing it all to buy your mom & dad a wonderful anniversary gift... that's very unselfish of you... you have my full love and support!"

"I just wish I could entertain everybody out there without them thinking I'm trampy... you know... I just wish I could tell them all ahead of time that I belong exclusively to you... that only you can have me!"

"Oh, that can easily be arranged," Donna laughed, grabbing the black sharpie she had in her pocket. "Bend over, pretty girl."

Brooke looked startled for only a second, before then giggling and obeying the older woman's orders, pulling down her cheerleader shorts just enough so that Donna could then neatly write in block letters two-inches high the initials "D-T" - on the girl's curvy left butt. "DT for Donna Travers... you now have my official 'brand' on this cute behind," she announced, then adding a kiss to that same curvy rump!

Brooke giggled & blushed at the same time. "Do you think they'll still remember me here... you know, from Halloween?"

"Nobody who saw you here back then will have forgotten you, my gorgeous girl... I can promise you... now go knock 'em dead!"

**********************************************

When the beautiful blonde appeared on stage wearing her skimpy little cheerleader outfit, the applause was loud and enthusiastic.

As the song began, Brooke immediately warmed up to her audience and began sensually moving her gorgeous body to the song's rhythm... the lyrics perfectly matching her movements... 'when I watch you walk... and I watch you move... I want some more...' The crowd of women loudly cheered and yelled their approval... leading the beautiful blonde to smile as her dancing turned increasingly seductive.

'Eyes go up that skirt... it starts me up... when your legs go through that door...'

As Brooke then yanked off the tiny white top of her uniform, exposing her beautiful breasts... the uproar was nothing short of thunderous. She giggled and happily shook her slender shoulders for her increasingly appreciative audience.

'I don't do boys... I just do girls... I just do girls with style and class... I don't do boys... I just do girls... I just do girls with kissable ass...'

Here, she pulled off the tiny white shorts, revealing an even tinier g-string, while fully exposing her incredibly gorgeous derriere for the rapturous crowd screaming for more!

"What's 'DT' mean?" the woman standing to Donna's right asked, having observed the letters on Brooke's butt, with another lady loudly answering, "it means that she belongs to Donna... it stands for 'Donna's Tushie'... this girl is Donna's property!"

Donna overheard & laughed, and joined in the loud applause that her pretty girlfriend was receiving. In fact, by now, several of the ladies present were pressing along the sides of the stage, wanting to slide dollar-bills into Brooke's tiny little g-string, which the pretty girl began allowing them to do, rewarding each woman with a kiss.

One woman, taking the song lyrics more seriously than the others, slid a five-dollar-bills up Brooke's g-string and then instead of waiting for the pretty girl to lean down and kiss her, instead grabbed the lovely young blonde by her hips, turned her around, and planted a kiss right on her 'kissable ass' - which, of course, generated a huge cheer from the audience, with the woman then slapping/patting Brooke on her butt before then winking at the approving crowd of female onlookers, many of whom were no doubt wishing that they'd thought of doing it first.

"That damn Linda Morris..." Donna thought to herself, rolling her eyes. "One of these days..."

Of course, there was no doubt whatsoever which woman had captured the night's grand prize, as the cheers Brooke had received were far louder & more raucous than those for her top two nearest competitors combined. In fact, even some of the ladies who lost to her were happy to give the girl congratulatory hugs. "You were awesome up there, sweetie," one told her. "If you ever want a job dancing, go to the Universal Club and tell 'em Marla sent you!"

Cries of "encore" were also getting increasingly loud as the announcement was made that Brooke was officially declared the winner. The women in the audience were loudly demanding more.

"How about it, Brooke?" Nancy asked, over the loudspeaker. "Can you give us another one?"

"Sure... I guess so," she nodded, to the loud cheers of the ladies present.

Nancy got back on the microphone. "Do you have another song you could dance to?"

"Umm, yeah... do you have Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' by any chance?

Donna groaned.

***********************************************

After it was all over, the warmest hug the girl received was, of course, from Donna, who sincerely congratulated her and then helped her count all of the money she had collected along with the grand prize of $500, presented to her by Nancy-the-manager!

"You were incredible," the club owner told her. "Anytime you can get Donna to give you her permission to come back here... we want you! You certainly know how to please a crowd of lusty lesbians!"

Brooke blushed and thanked her.

Later that same night, as Donna & Brooke bathed together back at the older woman's place before turning in for the evening, the beautiful blonde announced that, along with the $500 first-prize, she'd also collected nearly $200 in one's, five's, and even a few tens from the appreciative women in the crowd.

"I can afford a much better cruise package now," she excitedly informed Donna. "Like the ones with the nicer rooms starting at $650!"

"It's even better than you think, my beautiful angel," her older lover then informed her. "Add another $700 to that total... it's your take from the six sketches I sold of you to Nancy and also to a couple of the other women attending the show tonight!"