Bath Night Revisited Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you talking about?"

"Remember all of those drawings I've been doing of you... those beautiful nude sketches that you've been posing for these past several months?"

"Sure... I remember!"

"Well, before tonight's contest, I showed my sketch-pad to Nancy... and she liked the drawings so much that she ended up purchasing two of them from me for $500... she wants to frame them and then put them up over the bar!"

"Which one's did she get?"

"Well, I know you're handcuffed in one of them... and in the other one you're crawling across the floor... you look hot, and your ass looks incredible!"

Brooke giggled. "And she paid you $500 for them?"

"Yeah... two of them... Nancy's always had a thing for erotic female nudes... anyway, when word got around, I received additional offers from several of the other women there who have more money than they know what do do with... ladies like that Monica Dewhurst and Amy Donovan... they all wanted to purchase drawings of my beautiful young girlfriend-slash-model, especially those drawings showing you nude and wearing handcuffs... anyway, when all was said & done I ended up clearing a cool fourteen-hundred dollars... and your cut is half of that!"

"Oh, Donna... how wonderful!"

"With thirteen-hundred bucks, I'm pretty sure you can afford to buy your parents the luxury cruise package with complete first-class accommodations!"

"Yes... I could, couldn't I?"

"And you'll have earned every penny yourself!"

"Yes... that's true..." the girl caught herself in mid-sentence. "But what do I say if my mom & dad ask me where I got that kind of money?"

"You could say that you earned it helping me!"

"Yes, that's true, isn't it?"

"Of course it's true!"

"So... do you think my mom and dad would recognize me if they ever come across any of your work... say, at somebody's art exhibit?"

"Probably not... as I'm not really a portrait artist in any case... I'm more into drawing beautiful bodies... like yours... I seriously doubt they'd put two-and-two together and realize that their little girl is the one handcuffed to the bed with her gorgeous butt in the air... about to be spanked!"

Brooke giggled and blushed. "That's always been your favorite pose for me, isn't it?

"It's kind of like my 'theme' of sorts... I always include your gorgeous ass in all of my sketches... it's also kind of how I sign all of my work."

"What does that mean?"

"You know... an artist's signature... wait a minute... it's easier if I just show you... I think I still have one sketch in my pad that I didn't part with tonight..."

When Donna brought it out, it was an unfinished drawing of pretty Brooke standing alongside the bathtub, totally nude and looking over her shoulder while holding a only a towel to cover her front. On her gorgeous curvy ass were the letters 'DT' - "You see? My initials... that's how I sign all of my sketches!"

"So in all of the drawings you've done of me, the letters 'DT' are on my butt... just like at tonight's performance?"

"Exactly right!"

Brooke giggled. "I do so love you, Donna!" They embraced. "So... how are we going to celebrate?"

"How's this for a far-fetched idea? I'll go get my strap-on out of my dresser drawer while you hop into my bed and get into positon?"

"Yes ma'am," the girl giggled. "And Donna?"

"Yes, my gorgeous girl?"

"Don't forget your handcuffs!"

"I won't."

They both laughed.