All Comments on 'Bathhouse Bang'

by penisleeve

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
it got me hard as a rock

excellent

pileon2003pileon2003over 19 years ago
Good Times!

Brings back memories of the good ole days, when hot bath house sex was my main entertainment. God but I miss it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Magic

Keep it cumming love your style

HornyPupHornyPupabout 19 years ago
Every mans hole needs this.

I can picture my innocent horny self nervously walking into this bathouse. The "SLUT FOR COCK" in me would imprison me for hours as I become meat for these wolves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
bathouse story

loved the story there is nothigng like good anonymous sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Came so hard

Rode my 8" dildo while i stroked off twice to your story...need to try out your bathhouse

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fucking loved it

SO, so, HOT, loved it, absolutely loved it, More

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
bathhouse bang

my mate is just read this now he is sucking me off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
a real soapie

Just loved your story read while I loved my hard on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
a real soapie

Just loved your story read while I loved my hard on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Memories

I had my first real fuck in this same Bathhouse ( in Perth ).I was a regular for quite a few years and became an expert Cocksucker thanks to all the wonderful cocks on show

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

I had my first REAL FUCK in 565...sadly it is now closed,but i'll always have the memory of being impaled on one of the swings,and then going on to suck 3 guys off in the one night( i might have sucked the author off - who knows ? )

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AWESOME story

God your story made me so freakin HORNY!! I`ve never had the pleasure of doin a bathhouse before. I`d give anything to try one out!! The thought of being a gangbang cum slut really turns me on!! Having cock after cock reaming my burning fuck hole!!! NICE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
your story got me hard

I loved your story as it reminds me of the many times I've been at the local bathhouse. After reading your story I'm so horny that I've decided to leave right now and go to the bathhouse. I'm going to suck cock and get fucked all afternoon. Thanks for getting me so hard !!!!

Crazy87875Crazy87875almost 13 years ago
Nice

Awesome story!! I would give anything to be used and abused like that! Wish there were a bath house around here so I could be fucked sensless nightly!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
best sentence ever!!!

The flooding into the rubber that coated the many hard cocks was palpable even if unseen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
DAM i got a hard-on for the author!!!

stretch me out and pimp me off, lover! your my hero, dude.

hungbottomhungbottomover 8 years ago
Fucking hot bottom slut

Supper hot story, I used to visit the baths, Mans Co_____,in Chicago and whore myself out to everyone. I'd stay all day and and be dripping in cum by the end of the day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
565

Like you I spent many wonderful nights in 565 and was a proper cumslut to all ...

I don’t remember the motorcycle , but the rest is very familiar - I adored the ‘swings’ , getting ‘ fisted’ in one was memorable !! - in front of an appreciative audience.. the mirror room was a favourite too , I was fucked twice in there , one after the other whilst others watched - I loved to be watched

The ‘Maze’ was fantastic I remember being grabbed and bundled into a side room where the guy just ‘took’ me - the nearest thing to rape and it was so exciting to me !!

I also visited City Steamworks many times , but it wasn’t as exciting

Are you still active ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I would love to go to a bath that's something I've got to do.

Loved your story. My cock is rock hard while I strocking it off. I would like to show you my cock.text me at 256_3687875 and I will send you a pic of my dick.

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
hawt

wish I could do that

bttm_daddy47bttm_daddy47over 4 years ago
Wow, felt like I was there in the bathhouse watching the story unfold

While reading your adventure I felt like I was there watching the story in person. Never been to that particular bathhouse, but have been to numerous. Your story brought back a few bathhouse adventures of my own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

On my first trip a guy jerked me off, I really shot my wad. A little later, a well endowed man popped his cock into my butt and gave me a good fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the best stories I've read.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story jerked off. Just thinking about my first time. I remember getting my locker and stripping down to a towel. My cock was already semi hard. I walked around the place for a while checking out the place. When I went into the steam room, there were two older guys in there, playing with their cocks. I went over and sat on a bench, and the two of them came over immediately, and sat on either side of me. They begin pinching my nipples and playing with my cock and balls. They each took one of my hands and put it on their cocks, and I stroke them happily. Then then. Forced me to kneel down in front of them, and take turns sucking their cocks by then a couple of the guys had come in and sat there playing with their cocks watching. The first two guys then laid me down on the bench one stuck his cock back in my mouth, the other spread my legs and started eating my ass. He got me good and wet and then started to put his fingers inside me he finger fucked me for a while before getting down on the bench between my legs and putting his cock against my crack, he rubbed it against my crack, and slowly began to inserted into my man pussy. It was well lubed and slid in fairly easily. It felt good to be sucking in fucking. The two other guys then came over and one started playing with my cock and the other put his dick there so he could suck both of them at once. After about 10 minutes the guy fucking my ass is paste picked up and I felt him shoot big load inside me. He then told his friend what a good fuck I was and to come around and stick my dick in my ass. He did and his cock was larger then the first but he spread my checks and stuck it right in. It felt so good to have my mouth and ass full of cocks. Soon the first guy came back with two other friends telling them what a cum slut I was. For the next two hours I sucked a fucked so many cocks I couldn’t count. I was just covered in cum everywhere.. I barely made it to the shower room. I could hardly walk. I still jerk off just thinking about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous