All Comments on 'Batter Up'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Brought back memories

My ex husband had a guy at his work that he hated. This guy always got the best of him. I worked in a bar and one night this guy came in. He actually was very charming and flirted all night. He came in a week later and I ended up having sex with him in his car. Then he invited me to a party when my husband was out of town. Turns out it was me and 9 guys who all worked with my husband. I ended up fucking them all until I went home two days later. Hubby never caught on that I was getting all the dick I needed from all of his co workers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

Great story was very well told love to hear more of she met Brian and his friends again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story.

Well written and engaging. I would have loved if she had taken a couple guys in her ass, but maybe next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Name change

The jerk boyfriend changed names from Greg to Gary partway through. It was a bit jarring.

RejectRealityRejectRealityalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Doh!

*Facepalms* Yep. The previous commenter has it right. Two page story that went through multiple editing passes, two sets of eyes, and I still evolved a name halfway through without catching it.

Thanks for bringing it up. I'll try to remember to put in an edit to fix that once there's a quiet spot between themed contests.

Thanks to everyone else who has read, voted, commented, and favorited as well.

PrinzmettlePrinzmettleover 6 years ago
Man, you write good!

Missed the Greg/Gary switch; but being both Gs helped. Also I think there was a Steve where a Brian should be. But these are trivial. The story hit home-runs all the way through and the pace was wonderful and smooth. Sometimes gangbangs get repetitive and boring, but not yours -- the plot and the erotic just keep everything up! Thank you.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Yes!

A TRUE Grand Slam happened there! Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Weird time for an Uber plug, but enjoyed nonetheless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

no anal ?? that's a grand slam to me !! only complaint,otherwise great story,hot as hell .

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hot hot hot! What sweet revenge! And fun slutty friends too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
4243 Followers
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...