All Comments on 'Battered But Not Broken'

by HLD

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
thank you

what a fantastic read, thank you so much. bought tears and smiles, thanks bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
dammit!!!

Dang computer!!!! I keep looking for that 20-star button, but my stupid computer truncates at only five stars. Oh, well; life's a bitch. Seriously: great story. The detail on the military issues is, as nearly as I can tell, flawless. Aside from that observation, the storyline is so very touching. Phenominal work.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!!!

I almost didn't read this story. I'm so glad that I did. Wonderful love story! Very emotional! I had tears in my eyes. You truly make us feel the characters emotions. Very, very well done! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
....

great story. thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great

What a love story. Thank you. I only wish I had the chance to experience love like they share.

mwall23mwall23over 15 years ago
First Time

I usally never read the stories that are novellas. This was a first and probably the last because this one will be tough to top. I am a romantic at heart and this made me tingle and feel the true warmth that they had for each other. I hope for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I didn't like it

This story obviously fits into the Group Sex category.

SexyPinkPenguinSexyPinkPenguinover 15 years ago
magnificent!

What a wonderful story! I was drawn to it based on the military aspect in the description & I'm so glad that I read it! It brought tears & tingles! Your writing style is just amazing with such emotion in every action! The details that you went into with the background story were amazing! I could go on, but I won't... I totally loved it.

michchick98michchick98over 15 years ago
Another great read!

It was a privlege to edit you, as always! I think your choice of category fit nicely with the story since it had a bit of everything. As I said in the subject, another great read.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Beautiful Story

Really nice twists down the trail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Except for the Military part on Officer grades

and promotions which was/is total BS, it was a good story. Congress mandates under Title 10 USC, the total number of officers by grade that are allowed in the Army. Every promotion for field grade & General Officer (Major and up) (after going through promotion boards) are sent to the US Senate for confirmation. There are NO promotions as a farewell gift, and the retired pay is based on years times a percentage of the top three years for pay.

You would have to serve one year in the grade to retire under that grade. General Officer numbers are regulated by law with limits in each grade. For example thaere are 12 4 star slots and every General has to be confirmed in that grade (by the Senate) for the job he/she is given, they also have to be confirmed in their retired grade by the Senate. Due to pay limits based on cabinet Secretary pay, the senior Generals (excluding only the Chief of Staff) are all paid the same thing. A senior one star and almost every 2 star generals reach the current cap of $143,000 which is the same pay for three and four stars. (about the same as a UAW worker for GM or Ford ($70 hr) or a begining pro Baseball player or a non-star Pro Football player.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

It was a truly beautiful and uplifting story full of love and it was great to hear about Marissa and Alan again.

I hope there's a love story in the works for Elizabeth ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!!!!!

You remain the best author at this site. Your ability to develope charecters is literary heaven. Keep it up and do not be so long between posts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Damn what a writer

It is so easy to find individual faults when a story is bad, but to write a good story so many elements must come together smoothly and believeably. Plot developement, character development, story continuity and originality all presented in such an entertaining manner. I babble because I don't have to words to express my appreciation for your writing, and you have no idea how stingy I usually am with my praise. You write very well and can imagine seeing your work published some day. Anon jerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The best story I have ever read on Literotica.

Wow! Just wow! Great story, I've never read a better story about two people in love. Keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Lovely story

Enjoyed reading leasiurely to the end after getting off—litafterglow :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
sweet love story

although it may not have been completely accurate, I truly enjoyed the love that just tumbles from the story. this isn't your average sexual story, and I'm so glad it isn't. :) definitely one of my all time favorites. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

This is such a beautiful story. I felt every emotion like it was my own. You really do have a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

My God, I want to be a man like Brent.

CazzDCazzDover 11 years ago
Kleenex please!

Thank you for a wonderful story of unconditional love. A well written plot with characters we could connect with.

I'm looking forward to reading more from this talented emerging author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Wonderful, hot, sexy, but I could not stop crying!!! This is such a beautiful story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Holy crap!

What a great story, and a great cast of characters. Not a bad'un in the bunch! Very nice and very sweet.

Interesting use of events as the antagonist rather than one of the main characters.

VisualPerv

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 10 years ago
SIGH

I've read this story several times and wept each time.

pumpop201pumpop201over 9 years ago
Sob Sob.

You make me cry like a little girl. Thanks for another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WONDERFUL, LOVING STORY!

A must read by anyone questing there marriage.

Thank you!

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 9 years ago
Deep Sigh

Conflicted between sad and content.

Another excellent story, thanks.

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I cried like a baby

But it was worth it.

An Excellent story showing the dedication of two lovers and touching on the hardships our Military members deal with every day of their lives.

My Family has a heritage like Amanda's tho I haven't traced it back that far, Just to WW2. And we have had losses over the years. I am not as whole as I started out but at least I still have all my limbs and can make love with my wife.

Thank You

Ramjet

Msgt. USAF. Ret.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just Brilliant!

Have read quite a few times now with always the same warmth upon the conclusion of the story. So much love beautifully and realistically written. Such a special and hot story! ;) Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
awesome

tender and wonderful love story

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

I have no words....

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Two for Two

I wanted to bail when the hooker entered the picture, but I decided to stay with it since your first story was so well written. You handled the characters with such grace that I didn’t want to give up on the story. Well done indeed!

omni_satisfieromni_satisfierabout 5 years ago
@HLD good one!

@HLD good one!

Cuthcavs55Cuthcavs55about 5 years ago
yo...

The fuck are you trying to do to my heart... this is way too much and yet not enough. Thank you for writing this story.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Wow!! such a sad story but so much love it draws a tear to your eye. Such emotion. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm not crying, you are.

Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was emotionally difficult to read at times but your writing skills are superb. Great job.

Frank

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautifully done...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHLD@HLD
2969 Followers
2/12/22 All 10 parts of "Super Friends With Benefits" have now been posted. This has been an interesting story to write. I started this as a stroke story with a little bit of a new angle I haven’t written before, but then a love story broke out. Along the way, I chose to ...

SIMILAR Stories