All Comments on 'Battle For Domination Ch. 01'

by sheablue

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
steve44uksteve44ukalmost 11 years ago
Great start!

I loved this! Not just for the hot sex (*grin*) but for the light expository touch, too. I'm a great believer in the idea that what is left out of a story is often just as important as what goes in. You gave us just enough to make the story work, and no more. As a result, I was left wanting to know more about the characters and their world. Nicely done.

Good reveal, too. I saaw that it was coming, but not what it was. We should have more asymmetrical superheroines! :D

Brava.

danger2nodanger2noalmost 11 years ago
Too bad that

boring similes are inflicted on nice readers: "...her pussy, tightened around him with a velvety grip like a strong hand." Your used of verbs is so...ordinary. Invest in a thesaurus and use it. Your battle descriptions were better than your sex scenes--honestly, I don't know if you are capable of writing erotica.

johneb87johneb87over 10 years ago
Very nice!

This was unlike what I had expected, and I liked it. I didn't think that kneeling in a pool of blood while having near "no holds barred" sex could be hot. But you wrote it very well and it worked. I only wish it was a tad bit longer, but I hope you can make this into a series. Bravo!

MSTarotMSTarotover 9 years ago
Interestingly dark

Not Marvel, certainly not DC, maybe a bit of Image or Darkhorse.. with just a hint of Manga. Enjoyable, as always with you, visibly stunning in your descriptions and highly erotic.

critique: I feel like I've just read issue fifteen of a series and want to go back and find the other fourteen so i know just what the hell is going on. Not sure that is a bad thing...if you continue this. As a stand alone it needed more. And maybe as a first chapter in a series it needed a little more.

MST

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanover 9 years ago

Who doesn't love superheros going at it? Great blend of bdsm, dominance, and submission themes!

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justiceabout 9 years ago
Good stuff!

I'm surprised this hasn't spawned more chapters. It has so many hooks the nerd in me wants explored. What other heroes are there? Are they as reckless as these two? More about the world would also be nice. You paint a dark, mature and gritty superhero world, and I'd love more glimpses into it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous