Battling Cuckold-Fantasy Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
myker
myker
155 Followers

Therefore, be sure to delete the movie download from your computer after each viewing, and be sure to save this e-mail so that you can download the movie again each day.

As you will soon observe, the triad I created about six months ago stars in this movie. I'm sure the question will soon come up, so I'll answer it for you now. Yes, one day a future triad of mine will be watching a movie starring you, Nikki, and me. But don't worry Michael, only those who are in my personal triads are allowed to see any of these movies. They are never posted on the internet, sold, given to, lent, or even shared with anyone else. Perhaps best of all, you and Nikki will receive a copy of every movie we ever shoot together. And yes, there will be many.

Enjoy yourself.

Mr. Steele

My cock pressed my sweatpants into a crotch tent, just from reading Steele's message. I quickly downloaded the movie, and set my speakers to low. Then I changed my mind, and decided to use the headphones instead. I knew that I'd have to lock the door if I used the headphones, since I wouldn't be able to hear Nikki if she came downstairs for any reason. Locking the door would be risky. If she did come down, she'd knowimmediatelythat I was up to no good. But that would be far better than Nikki catching me red handed jerking off again, and possibly even seeing part of the movie.

I closed the door and locked it as quietly as possible. My cock lost some hardness due to the anxiety of sneaking around with Nikki upstairs and still awake. I returned to my desk, put on the headphones, and started the movie.

I watched Steele walk into what appeared to be a bedroom, wearing a long robe. He stopped and removed his robe, revealing an outstanding physique and a flaccid cock of generous proportions. He then turned about 45 degrees to his right, took a few steps forward and stopped at the foot edge of a bed.

As the scene followed Steele, I wondered who the camera operator might be.

"Worship my cock now, Donna." Steele instructed, in a low, calm, but confident voice.

The camera moved to the left, and captured a stunning, nude woman on top of the bed. The camera now followed her, as she promptly crawled to Steele on her hands and knees, and positioned her body to obey his instructions. Her gorgeous face became blocked from the camera by the left side of Steele's body.

Steele looked over his left shoulder towards the camera and instructed, "Position the tripod behind your wife, until you can see her sucking my cockandsee her ass on the view finder. Then set the tripod there, climb up on the bed behind her, and orally serve her pussy. Your job is to make her cum while she worships my cock.

The husband moved the camera towards the left, and adjusted the zoom as instructed. His sexy blonde wife was already kissing and licking Steele's quickly rising cock with obvious enthusiasm. She seemed so small and pale, in contrast to Steele's light-to-medium brown skin and his 6'2" muscular frame. Her husband then climbed on the bed behind his slender and petite wife, and went to work on her pussy as instructed.

I felt my cock already pressing hard into my sweatpants once again, so I pulled them down to my ankles. I started slowly jerking off, and immediately felt a large drop of very slippery precum emerge from my cock hole. I enthusiastically rubbed the natural lubricant into the head of my now throbbing cock.

"Mmm... That's very good, Donna. You've quickly learned how to properly worship my cock, and you've become quite hungry for it too. You've come such a long way from being the shy, conservative, and faithful wife that you were just six short weeks ago when I met you. Look at you now, submitting to me shamelessly in front of your husband, and enjoying every moment. You'realreadymy submissive slut. But you're about to become my slave. Yes, I've decided I'm going to keep youindefinitely, Donna, and make you mine." Steele said in a husky, almost mocking tone.

Steele's cock appeared to be fully erect. I couldn't tell exactly how big it was, but it certainly appeared both longer and thicker than mine. It suddenly occurred to me that it probably wouldn't be long before I'd see theexactlength and girth of Steele's cock, firsthand.

I looked at the husband's face buried between Donna's divine legs, and wondered if her pussy was shaven or not. The angle of the camera didn't allow me to see, as her husband's head blocked my view. But I did notice that the momentum of Donna's enthusiasm certainly accelerated upon being told by Steele that he'd decided to keep her indefinitely. I watched intently as the petite, blonde Barbie doll sucked harder and deeper, and began rocking her body between Steele's cock and her obedient husband's face.

I realized that Steele most likely gave me the movie to demonstrateourfuture, and to suggest what Nikki's probable response would be. And no one would ever describe Nikki as being shy and conservative, as Steele had described Donna. I could feel my orgasm quickly developing, and the movie had seemingly just begun.

"Tell me Donna, shall I cum in your mouth, so I'll have evenmorestaying power when I fuck your tight pussy? Or would you prefer a bigger load of cum in your pussy for your submissive husband to deal with?" Steele asked, as he gently pulled her head away from his cock with his strong hands, so she could respond.

"Please cum in my mouth, master!" Donna replied between rapid, short breaths.

"Ahh, my new slave prefers that I have more staying power for her. Very well, you shall have your wish." Steele replied, gently releasing his hands from her head.

I watched Donna hungrily resume sucking and worshipping Steele's cock. I needed to slow down my pace, to refrain from popping my load.

Less than a minute later, I watched Steel place his strong hands around Donna's head once again.

"It's coming. Hold still now. You know what to do." Steele instructed.

Steele now controlled the back and forth movement of Donna's head, as he began blowing his load into the perfect receptacle she formed with her adoring mouth and tongue. She immediately followed with her own orgasm. As hard as she tried to stay focused, she simply couldn't keep pace with his shots of copious cum, and a great deal of it oozed out of her mouth, and ran down her chin as she came.

I had to release my leaky cock altogether, to prevent it from exploding. After Steele finally exhausted his lengthy orgasm, he withdrew his cock from Donna's mouth, wiped his dripping cum from her chin, and fed it to her. She licked it up eagerly, as her husband continued to serve her pussy and ass with his mouth.

"I want to lay on your bed now." Steele calmly stated.

"Enough, John. Get off the bed now." Donna instructed.

I finally knew her husband's name. John immediately detached from Donna, got off the bed, and moved outside the view of the camera. Donna slid over to the side edge of the bed, giving Steele ample room to lie down on his back, placing his head near the foot of the bed. Remarkably, his cock still appeared to be mostly erect.

Donna straddled and faced him, positioning her pussy towards his cock. I could finally see that her pussy was clean shaven. She also had firm and beautifully formed camel-toe, and a perfect little anus. Donna certainly possessed exquisite physical features!

"Come here and guide master's cock into me, John!" Donna instructed.

"Not so fast. Turn around first, and let me have a close look of the pussy I'm going to fuck." Steele commanded.

Donna immediately repositioned her body to comply.

"Did your husband shave your pussy for me today within two hours of my arrival, as I instructed you to oversee?" Steele asked, as he appeared to lightly play with her pussy.

"Yes, master." Donna said, as her body responded to Steele touching her pussy.

"Yes, itdoesfeel nice and smooth. Did he also shave your legs and armpits for me within two hours of my arrival?" he asked.

"Yes, master." Donna said.

"Very good. And did he rub your body down afterwards with the extra-fine body oil I gave you last week?" Steele continued.

"Yes, master." Donna responded, obviously becoming more aroused by his line of questions.

"And did your husband become sexually aroused from performing these actions for you?" Steele inquired.

"Yes, very much so." Donna admitted.

Steele laughed, and said "Well, that doesn't surprise me in the least."

At this point, I couldn't help but to resume stroking my throbbing cock.

"Remember... the last time I saw you, I told you that this ismypussy now. Have you allowed John to fuck you since?" Steele inquired.

Unfortunately, the angle of the camera didn't permit me to see her pussy or Steele's left hand, but judging by the movement of Steele's left arm and Donna's more pronounced facial contortions of pleasure, it appeared as though he was rubbing her pussy even more aggressively.

"No, master." Donna replied, obediently.

"Very good. I also forbade you to insertanythingin your pussy again without my permission. Have you obeyed me?" Steele questioned.

"Yes, master!" Donna responded.

"And have obeyed my instructions to use your husband's face to make you cum every night, and thereby making this pussy extra tight for me?" Steele queried.

"Yes, master." Donna barely managed to whisper.

I couldn't tell for sure, but it seemed that Donna's body began to slightly tremble with desire.

"Very good. Now remember, both of you, that this pussy belongs tomenow. With the exception of feminine hygiene products, onlyIdetermine who or what goes in here. And yourmouthbelongs to me too. OnlyIdetermine whose cock goes in there. Are weclearon this?" Steele asked, obviously increasing the pace of his manual ministrations to her pussy.

"Ohyes, master!" Donna exclaimed, obviously close to cumming again.

"For the time being, theonlyhole your husband may fuck is your tight virgin asshole. It's too small for my cock now, and I certainly don't want to hurt you. So make use of both the set of dildos I will leave with you tonight and John's smaller cock over the next week, to prepare your ass for me. I want John to feel the pleasure of the ass he's going to lose for the indefinite future, but Idon'twant him cumming in it!Iwill be the first and only man to do that. AndafterI fuck your ass next week,that'llbelong to me and only me too." Steele instructed.

"Yes, master!" Donna responded breathlessly, hovering over Steele's cock. She then started stroking it with her right hand, apparently trying to motivate him to fuck her sooner. .

"Are you overseeing John doing all of the housework now, as I instructed?" Steele asked.

"Yes." Donna replied, softly rocking her midsection, obviously attempting to derive more pleasure from Steele's hand. .

"And are you keeping his cock locked up when he's not in your presence, so he can't masturbate behind your back?" he inquired, still playing with her pussy.

"Yes, master!" Donna responded.

"Very well. You may worship my cock with your pussy now, woman." Steele said.

Donna quickly turned her body around to face Steele once again, and in a heavy breath, instructed her cuckold husband to guide Steele's fully erect cock into her achingly hungry and sopping wet pussy. John obediently grabbed Steele's cock and guided the tip of it into her divine crevice. She gasped and moaned in ecstatic discomfort, as she slowly slid her tight, small pussy down onto Steele's huge cock; slowly retreating an inch or so several times, and resuming her pussy's wanton swallowing of his cock until complete. Steele simultaneously used his wet fingers to play with and eventually pinch her swollen nipples with aggression, perhaps to distract Donna from the discomfort of having her pussy stretched so widely.

After a few moments of allowing her pussy to adjust, Donna instructed in heavy breaths "Okay John, you know what to do now. Get up here and worship my asshole while master fucks me, and wait for the inevitable."

Steele then pulled Donna down to kiss her gorgeous face, as John mounted the bed on all fours to position himself as instructed.

This proved to be all I could handle. My cock gushed in a truly volcanic eruption, spewing its load well over the intended target of my hand, and landing across the top of the desk. I shot one jet after another in orgasmic glory, as I heard and watched Donna moan in total abandon from the ministrations of worshipping Steele's massive cock with her tight pussy, while having her husband's obedient tongue worshipping her ass.

I immediately felt the remorse of masturbation, and the fear of getting caught. I turned off the movie, and took stock of the mess I had made. I hadn't experienced an orgasm that hard or with that much volume in ages. Some of my cum had also dripped off my hand onto the carpeted floor, and the first two jets had missed my hand altogether, soiling the top of the desk, and dripping off the side edge of the top.

I quickly got to work cleaning up, wondering what the hell I had gotten myself into.

End Chapter One

myker
myker
155 Followers