BBW Meets Nerd

Story Info
When a curvy redhead meets a nerd, she changes him for life.
4.4k words
67k
49
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darknerd
darknerd
19 Followers

"Finally, it is done." I look at my computer terminal in my cubicle, and I note that all of the records have finally been processed. It's 10:00pm. I would rather be at home watching TV. Sadly however it is quarterly statement time at the office, and the records didn't balance.

I leave the office and walk to the parking lot down the street. As I approach the parking lot I gaze upon my 2004 Aveo and notice I have a problem. There is a definite lack of air in the tires. I pull out my cell phone and call CAA.

"Thank you for calling CAA," the operator answers,"how may I assist you."

"Yes, I am stuck in parking lot by Freidman and Macdonnell, and I need a tow."

"We currently have at 90 minute back up," can we get your membership number."

"Sorry, forget it," I respond in exasperated fashion.

Then I decide to give you a call. We have been on four dates. At first I get your voicemail.

"Hey it's me. I am kind of stuck downtown, and I have a flat tire. I was wondering if I can get a ride home. Just in case you didn't know you are the most amazing person I know. Bye!" I hang up, and then think to myself, crap that must of sounded weird. It might be the truth, but it probably sounds weird.

Dating has never made a lot of sense to me. It is the tightrope act of trying to sound interested, but not too interested at the same time. Trigonometry mixed with java coding is easier by comparison. (Mind you neither trigonometry nor java are that difficult.

We first met at a mutual friends house. Ashley was in my college program that I recently graduated from. I had a reputation for being a walking textbook during the program. I ended up being the un-offical tutor to at least 10 people.

Ashley knew I was a nerd who well ... didn't drink, or engage in things normal people would consider fun. She saw this as a challenge. So she decided to introduced me to ... what every college student gets acquianted with, alcohol.

She invited me to a kegger. I arrived at her party, and had a drink thrust into my hands. Beer. Which took me 40 minutes to drink. (Nasty tasting Canadian beer. Followed by rum and coke.)

Then I saw you for the first time. I walked onto the porch. You were sitting on the top step. I looked at your wavy shoulder length red hair, your emerald green eyes, bordered with red eyebrows, and your face that still had a few freckles.

I said hello, and you responded, "hey, are you outside for some fresh air?"

"I am just outside for some quiet." I replied. "I just need to decompress."

"I recognize you," you remark.

"Really!" I reply. I think to myself, I wish I could say the same.

"I just don't know where from," you responded.

It may have been because I was a real lightweight when it came to alcohol, But for once, I took a risk of being rejected and said, "I think I would have remembered your beautiful face anywhere. You are well... hot."

You giggle and reply, "how much have you been drinking."

"Well, lets see ... hmmm... two drinks. But it is my first time drinking, so I guess that makes it like four. But seriously, you are amazing. I can stare into your eyes forever."

"You have never drank before?" you reply with suspicion.

"I don't get out much." I reply. "School, and the boards I sit on."

"That is where I remeber you from! Ashley's facebook. "You're like some form of genius."

"Well I help Ashley and others out with studying, but ... I wouldn't consider myself a genius ", I counter.

"Sure! So what do you do for fun." you ask.

"Soduku, asp.net programming, reading ... oh, shit I am proving your point," I reply.

You laugh, and then brush my leg with your hand.

"You really find me beautiful?" you ask.

"Well, running the risk of rejection, I find you unbelievably beautiful You are the type of person the greeks would write myths about.", I respond sheepishly. "I would ask for a phone number, but I bet a person like you already is in a relationship."

"Nope I am not in a relationship. Most guys just can't handle me," you reply.

"Huh" I respond.

"I have a tendency to speak my mind, and do what I want. I have curves. And guys are intimidated by 5'11 girls who are stronger tham them" you reply.

"This is a problem, how?" I ask.

"You are so cute," you respond.

"So what do you do for a living?" I ask.

"I am a child and youth worker," you reply.

"Like daycare?". I ask puzzled.

"Well daycare for 17 year old boys who don't behave themselves, steal cars, and assault people," you respond. "And, they don't get to leave at the end of the day!"

My eyes open wide.

"Usually because of my size I end up pinning them down when they misbehave," you remark. "Intimidated yet?"

"Maybe. But, you are still freaking hot. And, I would like to get to know you," I answer. They say alcohol is liquid courage. Now I know why.

You give me a smirk.

"So, hypothetically, if I were to ask someone like you for your phone number..." I inquire.

"226-555-4125" you respond.

I grab my cell phone, and enter it in. The number becomes more valuable to me than the shroud of turin.

---------------------------

I am brought back to reality by my cell phone ringing.

"Hey," I respond.

"Hi, I understand your stuck." you respond.

"Well, one tire appears to be flat, and I tried calling CAA," I respond. "Sorry, I probably shouldn't be bothering you with this."

"Don't appologize! I'd love to help. There is just one thing," you say.

"What is that!" I respond.

"Well ... you trust me right?" you ask.

"More than anyone else!" I reply.

"Perfect ... You may be a little surprised when you see me. I will be at your office in 20 minutes. Bye!" You say.

"Bye sweetie," I reply.

I wonder what you meant by a surprise. I start walking back to my office.

I remember our last date when I first kissed you. It was the first time I kissed anyone on the lips. I did at least ten hours of research and reading. I was nervous and ended up just lightly pecking you on the lips. You smiled, hugged me with a warm embrace and started giving me several small kisses on the lips. You then gently placed your lips on mine.

I don't know how to describe the sensation, your lips are soft, and I can taste your cherry lip gloss from your lips. I gently move my tongue to meet yours. Our tongues meet and I can feel my heart start to race.

I moved my right hand up from the small of your back. I slowly moved my hand up your back, and all the way up to the back of your head. I start playing with your hair. This is made difficult by the blue scrunchie in your hair, so I gently pull it off. I slowly move my fingers through your hair from the top of your hair to the ends. You then start to gently pull away. We end our kiss. All good things must come to an end.

---

I hear a deep roar in the distance. it gets deeper. I then see the headlights of a motorcycle. As it gets closer, I can see from the light if a streetlight, that the rider is wearing pink leathers. The motorcycle stops in front of my office, and the rider turns off tge engine. I can can see the rider unsnap the strap on the helmet, and pull off the helmet.

You shake your head to side, and your hair flows down from the helmet to your shoulder. You put your helmet down on the gas tank, and move your fingers through your hair to remove any knots.

You have my full undivided attention.

"Holy shit," I whisper. When you had a suprise you were not kidding.

"Hey, are you suprised?" you ask.

"Surprised and incredibly turned on," I respond.

You laugh.

"So how are you taking me home?" I ask.

"You get to ride with me. There is a spare helmet on the left side of the seat.", you respond. "Come on I don't bite."

I put on the spare helmet, and you put on yours.

I put my left leg over the bike, and sit down. The thought that I have never been on a bike before dawns on me.

"Is there a hand hold I should hold on to?" I ask.

You reach back with your hands, and pull my hands forward. You put my hands around your waist.

"Ready?" you say.

"Oh wow! I mean yes," I reply.

You start the bike, and lover the visor on your helmet. You rev the engine a few times. Then we blast off down the road. I am amazed by the power of the bike. I am holding on, but still nearly fall off. I snuggle in closer. The throb of the engine is vibrating through the seat, and is giving me an erection. Or it could be that I am so very close to an incredibly hot women that I love that is causing the erection.

You seem to be enjoying this, and you wiggle your ass.

We come to a stop at the first intersection.

"How are you doing back there?", you yell back.

"This is the most fun I have ever had!" I reply.

"Really?", you question.

"I am on the back of a fast bike being driven by a total Amazon, Who I have my body wrapped around. I am totally exhilarated." I yell to be heard over the roar of the engine.

"We have not even hit the freeway! That will be fun." You yell back.

"Freeway! I thought we were going back to my house?" I question.

"Surprise we are going to my house!", you shout back.

The light turns green, and you gun the engine.

I lose my grip a bit, and I have to regain it. In the process my hands end up on your EE breasts.

Surprisingly to me this doesn't seem to bug you at all. I hold on to them. I also squeeze you between my thighs.

It is a weird feeling. I have utterly no control over the situation. We are speeding down the road at 50 mph, and yet I have never felt safer.

We reach the freeway on ramp, and I notice the bike starting to lean. As we get to the main part of the highway, I find out just how fast this 1500cc bike can go. We rocket down the highway. The speedometer indicates 70, and then 80, 90, and finally 100 mph.

"Oh FUCK!" I gasp.

I just hold on to you, and close my eyes. I focus on taking deep breaths.

Ten minutes later we reach Ingersoll, in what felt like a land speed record attempt.

You pull off the highway, and we stop at an intersection.

"Still with me?" you ask.

My response is incoherent, as are my thoughts. "Ahwellit..Ahh,it."

You laugh. "We will be at my house soon," you inform me.

We travel at more reasonable speeds to your house. We pull into your garage.

You turn the motorcycle off, and take your helmet off. Once again I am treated to the wonderful image of when you take your helmet off and your red hair floats out.

"You can get off now honey." You remind me.

"Okay." I get off, but I am weak in the knees.

You get off and look at me. Your eyes look down.

"Well someone is excited." you say with a smile. You are staring at a bulge in my pants. The product of having my body pressed up against your sexy body for twenty minutes, and the thrill of the trip.

"Sorry!" I apologize.

"Don't be sorry! My clandestine plan worked well," you remark.

"I don't follow you!" I remark.

"I waited for you to put the moves on me for some time. You dear are timid, but very cute! I had to take matters into my own hands. I just move faster in relationships than you do. I figured a ride with me would put you in the state I wanted." You remark. A devilish grin comes across your face.

"What plans?" I ask. By now I wouldn't care what those plans are. Any plan would have me turned on.

You close the garage door, and open the fridge in your garage. "Lets have a drink first," you stated. You grab a bottle of wine from the refrigerator.

I stand there with a blank expression. You notice my blank expression, take my hand, and lead me into your house. We pass through the kitchen where you pick up two glasses. Then you lead me to the love seat in your living room. I sit down, and you put the wine and glasses on the coffee table. You pour two glasses of wine.

"How am I going home if both of us have had a drink?" I ask.

"You're spending the night here," you state matter of factly.

"You have a guest room?" I ask.

You laugh. "No honey, you are sleeping in my bed," you answer.

It dawns on me that I have never slept with another women in my life, I have no clue what to do. "Ummm, there is something you should know. I have never ... uhhh ...", I attempt to say.

Just then, you lean over and kiss me.

"I know! Relax." you say, "now drink!"

You pass me the wine, and then take off your gear in front of me. I gaze as you unzip your jacket, and your leather pants. So look so amazing in leather pants. I think it should be a crime for you to wear any other pants. I notice that you are wearing a thin white tee.

You sit down next to me, and proceed to lay your legs and feet across me.

"Would you mind giving me a foot rub," you ask. Impishly you rub your toes against my crotch.

Holy shit! I am not sure if I can hold out much longer.

I caress your left ankle with my left hand, rub the bottom of your heel with my right thumb. I work my way up your feet applying pressure along the way. I rub the inside of your right foot just behind your big toe, when I hear a moan. I look over and see that your eyes are closed.

I keep kneading your toes with my hands. Suddenly I feel brave and decide to do something unexpected. I open my mouth, and start to suck on your big toe.

I hear a slight gasp from you. I stop sucking, and I use my hands and start feeling up your legs. I stop off at your knees, and start caressing your knee, and just behind your knees.

"MMMM" you moan.

I keep feeling my way up, through your thighs and up to your ass. The same sexy ass that my member was throbbing against during our trip.

"Come over here and kiss me." you state. I lay down across your body. I put my left arm behind your neck, and start giving you a series of slow pecks on the lips, gradually becoming longer. We start opening our mouths slightly. I then, emboldened by the activities so far, experiment with a french kiss. The sensation is electric for me. For a moment we both open our eyes and stare at each other.

My right hand moves over from your ass slowly to your right breast.

Suddenly I feel you roll both of us over. Now you are the one on top. I let out a deep breath. You get up, and then tell me to come. I follow you to your bathroom.

Your bathroom has a large shower, and you start to strip off your your pants, your tee shirt, underwear and bra. You walk into your shower. The whole time I am staring at your ass. You look over at me, and give me an expression that indicates I should do the same.

I don't need a second invitation. I quickly strip down, and join you in your steaming hot shower.

You start by getting wet underneath the shower head, and then hand me a loofa with soap on it. You then turn around so I am facing your back. I start by washing your back, and move down to your bottom. In the process of cleaning your bottom, I can't help but get right behind you for a moment to grind myself against you. I then keep moving down and wash your tights. Being in the mood, I also take the opportunity to rub you right behind your knees.

"Mmmm, love you baby!" you say.

I keep moving down to your feet. I then move around to your front, and wash the front of your legs, and move up to your tummy. I then start washing your tummy, and then breasts. I notice that your nipples are fully erect. I take the opportunity to gently squeeze your right breast in my hand, and rub the nipple with my thumb.

"My turn!" you growl seductively.

You start to wash my back, in the process you move in so I can feel your erect nipples against my back. I gasp slightly. You then move down to my ass. While cleaning it, you give it a spank. I realize that a little pain can bring pleasure. You move down to my legs and feet, and then come back up. You then wash my stomach. You turn off the shower, and exit the shower. You grab a towel, and toss another over to me. We dry off, and head to your bedroom.

You sit on the edge of your bed, and you say, "would you mind rubbing my shoulders?"

I climb on your bed behind you, and snuggle closely. As instructed, I start to rub your shoulders. I knead my fingers into your shoulders and you moan. As I am rubbing your shoulders, I think of how I never want this moment to end. I start moving my hand down to the small of your back.

"Baby this evening has been, the best night of my life," I whisper.

You smile, stand up, and turn the light off.

"Move back babe," you direct.

I move back a bit on the bed.

You climb on the bed and push me over, so I am lying down. You then straddle my stomach, and you remove your shirt and bra.

"Should I be doing anything."

You place your finger across my lips, letting me know I don't need to say anything. Then you lean over me, and my head is between your breast. I notice that your nipples are still fully erect. You slowly shift your weight backwards so you are on my pelvis. Our faces meet, and you once again kiss me. I am in a state of complete ecstasy. I stare into your beautiful eyes, and I am in complete wonder.

I am in awe of you. You are self assured, and confident. You know what you want, and seem unafraid to go after what you want. You are my polar opposite. While others may worry about what others around them may think of them, you seem to say "fuck it, I am doing things my way." This gives me an unbelievable sense of security, since I trust you more than anyone.

You have my hands restrained underneath your legs. You rub your clitoris, and are starting to get wetter. By now the pre-cum starts to wet the tip of my penis. You touch the tip of my penis with your forefinger, and have a dab of precum on your finger. You mix your juices with mine.

"Are you ready babe?" You ask.

"I have never been more ready for anything in my life." I answer.

With your right hand, you open up your vaginal lips wide, and with your left hand you hold my penis.Ever so slowly you lower yourself, and my penis slowly penetrates into your vagina. I slowly exhale. The sensation isn't what I was expecting, it is so much better. While you lower yourself, your vaginal walls, while very firm, envelop my shaft which is engorged. I feel the tightness of your pussy. When you have fully enveloped me. You start to move your hips in circles. You smile at me, and put your hands on my shoulders and lean over me.

"I am going to make you mine. By the time I am done with you, anytime you have sex, you will be thinking of me!" you whisper in a sultry voice.

"The way things are going, I may never want to leave your bedroom," I counter, "although anytime you feel like taking me at 90 miles an hour on your bike, I am in."

You moan seductively.

"Just one thing babe... may I please have my arms back?" I ask.

"Nope, I am in total control here." you reply. You then lean over and kiss me on the lips.

I smile back. I don't know why, but being helpless underneath you feels amazing. I have been known to get anxious in situations where I have no control, but being loved by you makes me feel so safe.

You blow me a kiss, and start leaning backwards.. Then you start to thrusting back and forth. I enjoying the view looking at your breast bounce up and and down with each thrust. The image of a alluring woman who I am in madly in love, naked, visible only because of the pale moon light of a crescent moon illuminating the moon is an image I will cherish till my grave.

My breathing gives away that I am about to erupt. You however are not ready for me to do so, so you momentarily pause with me inside you.

"I never imagined it could be this amazing." I whisper.

"I'll confess something, you are the first man I have had in six months. If it wasn't for the ability to put 1500 ccs between my legs, I don't know what I would do" you remark.

You smile, and give your hair a slight tossle. Then you start playing with your large and quite beautiful EE breasts.

darknerd
darknerd
19 Followers
12