BBW Meets Nerd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If this is what it is like to be between your legs, I feel jealous of the motorcycle.

You resume thrusting, I suspect you are not far away from cumming. I feel you continue to get tighter, and from what I can see your face is starting to get flush. With great effort I manage to get my left hand free from underneath your leg. I move my hand to start playing with your feet. I start kneading the bottom of your foot right behind your big toe, and your arches. I see that you are flushed, and ready to cum. Suddenly you lean over to kiss me, and you wrap your arms behind my neck. You kiss me, and gently bite my lower lip. I can sense that you are getting tired. I can sense that it is my turn to be the aggressor. I roll us over so I am on the top, and I start thrusting.

I take your hands in my hands hold them down. I continue to thrust into you hard and deep. I let go of your hands and take a hold of your left leg. I take hold of your foot, and then lick the sole, and start sucking on your toe. The sensation has you letting out a long shallow breath.

Then an inspiration comes to me. I stop sucking on your toes. I start licking your feet, up your ankle, up your leg. I lick the inside of your thighs until I approach your womanhood. I think to myself, here is something your motorcycle can't do. I start to lick your clitoris. With each lick I apply more and more pressure. Then I decide to start sucking on it. You start to squeeze my body between your legs. It turns me on knowing I am about to make you cum.

I then hear a gasp. Then a scream.

"Oh fuck yes!" you scream.

I then feel your hot juices on my face. I decide that now that I have made you come, it is time for me to enjoy a ride of my own. I climb on top of you, and wrap my arms behind your shoulders. I start to thrust back and forth with all of my might.

"Kiss me baby!" you instruct.

I lean over and start to kiss you. The combined stimulation of the kissing, and the feeling of your juices on my shaft put me over the top. I momentarily pass out from the excitement, and collapse into you. I wake up five seconds later, and slowly breathe.

"I am sorry honey, you probably want me to get off of you." I whisper.

"No I kind of like having you right here, and inside me." you say.

At the moment my penis is still erect inside you, and is extremely sensitive. I am in no hurry to exit.

"So how was your first time honey?" you ask.

"I don't think I will ever be able to make love without thinking of you babe," I remark back.

A few minutes later I feel able to remove myself, and I lay down next to you in your bed.

"Can you turn around babe and lay down facing the wall?" you ask.

I turn around as asked, you move in closer to the point where we are spooning, and I can feel your breast in my back. Then you wrap your arms around me.

"Your mine, and I am never letting you go!" you say.

We fall asleep together, and I will forever be yours.

12
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
rocker_girlrocker_girlabout 11 years ago
Cute :)

A very good story, enjoyed reading it, made me smile. I do sort of agree with the whole POV thing, but it didn't detract from the story, it was awesome none the less. Was a genuinely sweet story, kind of makes me wish I had my own little nerd. (In the nicest possible way of course! I could geek out with them :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
aw

ignore the haters, i want more!!!!!!!!!!!

darknerddarknerdabout 11 years agoAuthor
Your comments make my future work stronger

I want to thank the individuals who commented. I look at it this way, if people only said nice things about my stories, then I would not learn from my mistakes, because my mistakes would not be pointed out to me. Given the feedback, and the descriptiveness of the woman of my fantasy (I'e 5'11" BBW, redhaired, amazon, biker) I don't think second person POV is the method I should be using. Also I see what the user said about the EE sized breast. Again with some research I think I might want to reduce that to size H.

I appreciate your support and frankness. Hopefully by resolving these areas I can increase the chances that the next story is a 4.4 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice

Amusing how some people can get worked up about a literary device. I didn't think it worked very well either. But it's a good read. Doesn't wallow too much in details about the woman's body (though I could have done without the EE). Instead, it quickly and vividly paints the picture of a hot Amazon. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What's wrong with 1st or 2nd POV?

I liked the story from the POV of the author’s surrogate. Perhaps this is because I can easily identify with character’s lack of confidence in dealing with women and interest in a dominate woman, but I don’t think those are the only reasons I like the story’s POV.

I think the first commenter’s belief that all stories where the “Reader is/was a participant is time-wasting, [etc.],” would disqualify a large percentage of well regarded fiction. I hope that Darknerd does not feel the need to overreact to this commenter’s viewpoint.

It would be interesting to hear from other readers who don’t personally identify with the narrator’s feelings as to whether they find it an effective literary device?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
The Big Horny T-Girl Bodyguard She makes a deal with a bullied classmate.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Big Mature Shemale Next Door Little guy is fed cum and seduced.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories