All Comments on 'BBW's First Orgasm'

by AussieBBW

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Phxray54Phxray54over 13 years ago
Very good first effort.

There was sufficient character development to move the story. It showed sensitivity and warmth. I'm impressed that you wrote the piece from the male perspective and carried it out convincingly. Hope that you will consider writing more and sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Nice

Very good story. I hope you right a few more very quickly. Cant wait. I do believe your character is the women of my dreams.

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome !!

I think he is the man of my dreams!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more more more!!!!!!

Such a great story. The characters are wonderful...please continue the story, cant wait for more

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 13 years ago
I thought it was great!

They both sound so gorgeous and yummy. Where can I find a man like him? :o) Keep up the good work. I think you should try your hand at a series (not necessarily with these characters, though I would love more of Beau).

AussieBBWAussieBBWover 13 years agoAuthor
From the author

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for the positive feedback and comments, it definitely helps a lot to know that I'm on the right track at least!

As for the characters, Beau is based on my dream guy and Theia is actually based on me. I'm not sure if these two will have more fun to share but there is more stories on the way, with or without them! :)

tastethejuicetastethejuiceover 12 years ago
Well Done

Great work and just the start, hope there is more to come.

GenicoGenicoabout 9 years ago
wow

This story had all the elements I love to read. I can't wait to read the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Luscious BBW's!

The description of Theia sounds so much like Jeanette, a wonderful lady I had the pleasure of meeting several years ago. So passionate and what a lover she was, miss her so much. Sure wish she didn't have to move away!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAussieBBW@AussieBBW
61 Followers
I'm a 30 year old, book-loving, tea-drinking, BBW. Madly in-love with a tall, dark and handsome nerd. I have a wildly overactive imagination. I'll submit both fiction and non fiction on this site. I hope you enjoy my submissions and feel more than free to contact me if you h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES