Be a Super-Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maryse nods her head and glances back at The Miz. "And you baby?"

"Of course..." The Miz grins.

Maryse nods her head and smirks. "Good..." Maryse says before she moves off of the bed and stands up. "Now...I'm going to go take a shower..." Maryse says before she glances back at The Miz. "Mike...make sure and see our guest wants anything to eat or drink before he leaves..."

"Anything?" Kellan asks with a smirk as he looks at The Miz.

"Uh... Maryse..." The Miz starts say

Maryse turns her head and looks at The Miz. "Yes, babe?"

"How about you and I... take a shower together..." The Miz says as Maryse sees that Kellan is clearly checking her boyfriend out.

Maryse smirks a bit and licks her lips. "How about we all three take a shower..."

"I can live with that..." Kellan grins.

*****

Back at the party, John Cena, wearing a gray suit, blue button shirt and red tie, is talking with actress Jennifer Love Hewitt. "Man it's been years since we met on the Late Late Show, you're looking great..." Cena says with a smile

Jennifer laughs a bit and blushes. "Ohhhh..thank you..." Jennifer says and nods her head. "You look great too!" Jennifer replies as she tries to speak over the music at the Be A Star Summerslam Kick-Off party.

"Well you know... I try to stay in good shape..." Cena says jokingly as he and Jennifer move a bit closer in order to hear each other more clearly over the loud music.

Jennifer nods her head and laughs. "Yeah, good to see you haven't let yourself completely go to waste!" Jennifer slightly yells over the music. "So what's it been...like four years?"

"Yeah about that..." Cena replies, "Was a wild time that was... and the show's producers were worried about Three Days Grace tearing up the green room.." Cena says with a laugh.

Jennifer nods her head and presses her lips together "Yeah...wild time in the green room.." Jennifer says with a slight laugh. Jennifer pauses for a moment and shrugs her shoulders. "Although maybe they would have returned my calls..." Jennifer Love Hewitt starts to reply.

"I did returned your calls.... but I'm always on the move..." Cena says with an innocent smile.

Jennifer presses her lips together and shakes her head. "You didn't return my calls...I would have gotten them"

"You never answer your phone..." Cena says with a smile

Jennifer smiles back "You know...we can argue back and forth about who didn't call who or who didn't answer who all night long..."

"Yeah we could... but I think you probably have something in mind..." Cena smiles.

Jennifer Love Hewitt cutely laughs and innocently raises her hands up. "Me? Why would you think that..."

"The way you keep checking my arms out..." Cena grins.

Jennifer blushes a bit and lowers her head. "Gosh...thanks for embarrassing me..."

"I'm use to it..." Cena says jokingly, "So... you know... party is ending soon... and we could out to my limo... or your limo..."

Jennifer makes a cute face and laughs. "Limo? That's so tacky.."

"What do you suggest J-Love?" Cena asks

Jennifer raises an eyebrow and smiles at Cena. "You game for anything?"

"Sure..." Cena nods his head

Jennifer smirks and nods her head. "Just follow me..."

******

A short time later on the roof of the Andaz Hotel, John Cena is stepping out of his pants as Jennifer Love Hewitt finishes removing her dress and moves on to one of the poolside daybeds that surrounds the hotel's famous rooftop pool.

"You think you can handle this?" Jennifer asks with a playful smile as she looks at Cena.

"I'm very sure..." Cena says as he moves to join Jennifer on the daybed, "But are you sure you can handle this..." Cena says as he lightly strokes his huge hardening cock.

"I have before..." Jennifer says with a sweet and charming smile as she moves on her side and places her left hand onto Cena's cock, smoothly stroking her hand.

"Mmmmmm true..." Cena grins as Jennifer smoothly strokes his cock with her left hand.

"Yeah...and just think you would have called...you could've gotten it sooner..." Jennifer says as she lowers her head and smoothly brushes her tongue against the head of his cock, while working her hand on his shaft.

"Mmmmmm I did call..." Cena groans as Jennifer slides her tongue over the large head of his cock.

"No you didn't...." Jennifer replies before she slides her tongue in a circular motion around the head of his cock, while she smoothly continues to work her hand back and forth against his long shaft.

"Mmmmmmm..." Cena moans as the three-time Saturn Award winning actress strokes the length of his cock while she brushes her tongue over the head of his dick.

Jennifer parts her soft and moist lips as she takes the head of his cock into her mouth and starts to steadily bob her head to suck on his cock.

"Ahhhh..." John Cena moans as Jennifer bobs her head up and down on his stiff cock. Cena reaches down with both hands and lightly feels up Jennifer's large juicy tits as she sucks his dick.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmm..." Jennifer moans as she moves her head smoothly on Cena's cock with her lips brushing against his shaft.

"Mmmmm ahhh..." Cena moans as Jennifer bobs her head at a nice easy pace on his cock while he lightly gropes her tits.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmm..." Jennifer moans as she glances up at Cena, while she continues to swiftly bob her head.

"Ahhhh ohhh yeah..." Cena groans as the stunning actress bobs her head briskly on his large cock while taking more of it into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Jennifer Love Hewitt moans and sharply turns her head on his cock, before lowering her head further down.

"Mmmmmm fuck..." Cena moans as Jennifer easily deep throats his massive and meaty cock.

Jennifer unwraps her lips and starts to slowly lift her head off of his cock, with her wet saliva dripping down his shaft.

"Mmmm damn you still give great head..." Cena grins as Jennifer lets her saliva drip from her mouth down onto the head of his shaft.

"Glad to know that..." Jennifer says with a laugh as she moves to lay back.

Cena grins at Jennifer as she lays back on the poolside daybed and spreads her legs. Cena moves to kneel between her legs and proceeds to guide his large, stiff and saliva coated cock into her hot, tight, perfectly shaven snatch.

"Mmmmmm....shit..." Jennifer moans and smiles up at him. "You're still big..." Jennifer says with a laugh.

"Mmmmm glad to know that..." Cena grins as he repeats what Jennifer said to him moments ago. Cena places his hands on Jennifer's hips as he starts to thrust his cock in and out of her pussy while he watches her grope her own large tits.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhh...ohhhhh yeah..." Jennifer Love Hewitt moans as she moves back and forth against the bed.

"Mmmmmmmm ahhhhh..." Cena groans as he firmly pumps his large cock deeply into Jennifer's cunt as she moves beneath him on top of the poolside daybed.

Jennifer smoothly wraps her gorgeous tanned, smooth legs around Cena's muscular waist as she grinds her pussy against his thrusting cock.

"Mmmmmmm...' Cena smirks at Jennifer as she uses her legs to pull herself against him as he hammers her hot tight pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh...mmmmmm yeah...ohhhhh..." Jennifer moans as she places her hands onto his strong arms as he continues to pound his cock into her.

Cena licks his lips as he starts to increase the pace of his thrusts as he rams every inch of his cock into her tight wet cunt.

"Ohhhhhh...mmmmm shit...ohhhhh..." Jennifer moans and arches her back slightly as she moves against the surface of the daybed with Cena powerfully pumping into her.

The extremely successful WWE Superstar pulls Jennifer up from the daybed, and as she holds on top him, Cena continues to pump his cock into her pussy while on his knees, which causes the gorgeous actress to bounce on his cock.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhhh...mmmmmm...ohhhhh yeah..." Jennifer moans as she locks her gorgeous legs tightly around his waist as she bounces swiftly on his cock.

"Ahhhhh mmmm yeah..." Cena groans as Jennifer bounces on his rock hard cock while she slides her hands up to his shoulders.

"Mmmmm...ohhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhh..." Jennifer Love Hewitt moans and licks her lips as she continues to bounce on his cock as Cena impressively holds onto her and firmly drives his cock up into her snatch.

"Mmmmmmm fuck.... ahhhh..." Cena groans as he holds Jennifer easily as she bounces up and down on his pistoning cock. Cena rocks on his knees to pump his shaft deeper into her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm ohhhhh shit..." Jennifer moans an tilts her head back as she feels his cock deeply ram up into her.

Cena removes his hands from Jennifer's hips, letting her bounce freely up and down on his cock as slows down his thrusts.

"Mmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhhh shit...ohhhhhh" Jennifer moans and bites down on her bottom lip as she eagerly bounces on his cock at a quicker pace.

"Awwwww yeah.... like that J-Love?" Cena asks with a groan as Jennifer bounces on his rock hard cock.

"Ohhhhhh yeah...mmmmmm..." Jennifer replies with a nod of her head as she grinds her pussy down on his shaft.

Cena lets Jennifer grind on his cock for a few moments before he lifts her up off of his cock. After setting her on the bed, Cena smiles as Jennifer gets on all fours and motions for him to go behind her so that she can look out towards the towards the famous Hollywood Hills. "Mmmm great looking ass..." Cena says as he gives Jennifer's ass a smack before he guides his cock back into her wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmm...thanks...." Jennifer replies with a moan as she rocks forward on her knees as Cena starts to pump into her from behind.

"Ahhhhh mmmmm..." Cena groans as he places his hands back on Jennifer's hips as he firmly pumps his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm....ohhhhh yeah...mmmm..." Jennifer moans as she rocks back on her knees with her gorgeous ass lightly smacking against his muscular waist.

Cena slides his hands from Jennifer's hips to her lower back as she rocks back against him as he pumps his cock deeper into her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhhh yeah...mmmmmm just like that!" Jennifer moans as she feels his cock hammering deep into her.

"Awwwww... mmmmm ahhhh..." Cena groans as he plows his cock balls deep into Jennifer's snatch as she rocks back against him to match his pace.

"Ohhhhhh...mmmmmm...ohhhhhh..." Jennifer moans loudly as her gorgeous ass loudly smacks against his waist as she eagerly pushes back.

"Ahhhhh mmmmm.... awwww..." Cena licks his lips as he speeds up the pace of his thrusts, causing Jennifer to lean forward.

"Mmmmmmmmmm...ohhhhhhh damn...ohhhhh...." Jennifer moans and grits her teeth as she sharply rocks forward on her hands and knees as he continues to hammer into her with swift thrusts.

"Ahhhhhh mmmmm awwww...." John Cena groans as he pumps his cock repeatedly into Jennifer's snatch as his cock begins to throb slightly.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh...ohhhhhhh!" Jennifer groans and tilts her head back as her pussy starts to tighten around his shaft.

"Mmmmmm fuck... ahhhh..." Cena groans as he starts to feel Jennifer's pussy juices flow over his throbbing cock as he continues to hammer her twat.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh...ohhhhhh yeah..." Jennifer moans as she breaths heavily while he powerfully continues to slam into her from behind.

Cena grits his teeth and pulls out of Jennifer's soaking wet pussy in order to flip her over onto her back. Cena licks his lips and moves to straddle Jennifer's sweat coated body as she places her hands on her own large juicy tits as Cena begins to stroke his throbbing cock.

Jennifer raises an eyebrow and smiles up at John Cena. "Ahh...I see just like old times..."

"Mmmmm can't expect me not to..." Cena replies with a grin as he swiftly strokes his cock as he watches Jennifer squeezes her tits together.

Jennifer licks her lips as she holds her gorgeous tits together and locks her beautiful eyes with John Cena as she watches him stroking his cock.

"Mmmmmm fuck..." Cena grunts as he starts to cum, spraying his load all over Jennifer's huge tits.

"Ohhhhh...." Jennifer softly moans as she feels his warm cum splattering against her tits.

"Mmmmm fuck.... ahhhh.." Cena groans as he continues to stroke his cock until he's finished cumming.

"Wow..." Jennifer says with a smile.

"Mmmmmm fuck... you coming to SummerSlam tomorrow?" Cena asks with a grin.

"I could....why?"

"Could hook up again..." Cena answers innocently.

Jennifer nods her head. "Yeah...and have you not call again"

"I did call you..." Cena replies and laughs

Jennifer smiles and shakes her head. "No you didn't..."

-END-

12