Be Careful What You Ask For...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled at me again and I knew I had no real choice. Fran would get a great laugh out of this and, while she would agree to keep the secret, it would slip out as some sort of jibe and Donna, I believed, blamed me for coming between her and Jan: up to the time I appeared they were always out wining and dining so she would definitely not keep anything to herself. I nodded and said, 'Please continue, Mistress.'

'Good girl, my little Steffie. Now I will give you your new orders for your new life.' Jan said. 'They will be given in no particular sequence, it will be just as I remember them - or think of them.'

There was a familiar swish and the crop lashed my backside once again. This time I only grunted 'Unnh'.

'You will not masturbate unless I am with you and only when I give you permission.'

Swish. 'Unnh'.

'You will not ejaculate without my expressed permission.'

Swish. 'Unnh'.

'You will obey whatever orders I give you, as they are given. You will not question them.'

Swish. 'Unnh'.

'You will dress with my permission and only with my permission.'

Swish. 'Unnh'.

'Once I give you the instruction to dress you will do so, regardless of the situation at the time I give the instruction.'

Swish. 'Unnh'.

'You will address me as Mistress or Mistress Jan while you are dressed.'

Swish. 'Unnh'.

'When you are not dressed you will revert to your 'normal' role.'

Swish. 'Unnh'.

'As I said, I will be the one who tells you it's OK to cum. No one else. That is, unless I decide someone else can be your temporary Domme.'

Swish. 'Unnh'.

'Your cock is mine, and mine alone. It will be use to satisfy me, when I want it to satisfy me.'

Swish. 'Unnh'.

'You will use your tongue on me wherever and whenever I want. You do not have a say in this.'

Swish. 'Unnh'.

'You are now totally responsible for all household chores in this house. I may help at times, and if I do I expect total gratitude to be expressed by you.'

Swish. 'Unnh'.

'Normally, I will expect you to be dressed when I arrive home from work. We've discussed this earlier. However, when I walk in the door you will curtsey and then drop to your knees.'

Swish. 'Unnh'.

'After you drop to your knees, I might want you to show me your gratitude for being your Mistress. I will indicate this by lifting my skirt. If I am wearing pants I might drop them. You will shuffle forward and greet me by licking my pussy. If I turn my back to you, you will lick my ass. And lick it deeply'

Swish. 'Unnh'.

'Whenever you are dressed and I lift my skirt or drop my pants you will offer your tongue to me.'

Swish. 'Unnh'.

'If I do decide to lend you to another Domme, you will obey her as if it was me. The only thing you will not to is let your penis enter this Domme.

Swish. 'Unnh'. This was the second time she'd mentioned another Domme and I hoped it was just a ruse to humiliate and worry me.

'You will supply oral servitude to me wherever and whenever..... Oh I've said this before. OK, no slap this time.'

She paused and took a sip of wine. I was in a lot of pain and tears were running down my face and dripping onto the bedcover.

'Not much more now, sweety-pie. Now, where was I. Yes! I will use you for my pleasure, sexual or otherwise, whenever I want and in whatever way I want.'

Swish. 'Unnh'.

'You will perform whatever act I want, when I tell you and you will do it without blinking.'

Swish. 'Unnh'.

'You will not touch yourself between the legs without my permission. Any infringement of this rule will be met with severe punishment.'

Swish. 'Unnh'.

'Any infringement of any of these rules will be met with severe punishment. Let me tell you, little Steffie, that I don't see this as a severe punishment.'

Swish. 'Unnh'.

Swish. 'Unnh'.

Swish. 'Unnh'.

Swish. 'Unnh'.

Swish. 'Unnh'.

'Now, we're all finished. I'll release you now and we can rub some liniment on you and I've a cream here I use after horse riding which helps prevent bruising.' Jan said.

She untied me and I fell forward onto the bed. She pulled my skirt up and then took my panties down. She reached around and felt my cock, which I am ashamed to say, had gotten progressively harder as the caning went on. The sensation of Mistress Jan removing my panties nearly sent me over the edge but I remembered her rule so I turned my mind to something, anything, else.

Jan rubbed a cream onto my behind and it began to ease the pain. I was sure I was going to be bruised and marked for life but, as if she was reading my mind. 'Don't worry, there will only be slight bruising and it will go in two or three days. However, you will have to give the pool a miss for the rest of this week.'

She told me to turn over and stand up and she began to pull my panties up.

'Lift your skirt,' she said, 'I want to help you with this. I'll make sure to be gentle and not hurt your bum too much.'

I hesitated and then lifted the skirt. My cock was still hard and pointed at Jan's face. She smiled slyly and reached out.

'Please Mistress, I don't understand why, but I feel very close to coming. I need you to be aware as I don't think I can control it.' I said, gulping the words out as I was still in a bit of shock from the caning.

'I'll be gentle, I'll just settle your panties and we can go and finish our wine.'

We went back to the living room and refreshed our drinks. Jan sat in an armchair and indicated for me to sit on the couch.

'Sex is going to be a bit different from now on, Steffie. I will decide what, where and when. Now, I am going to give you fair warning that I will be more demanding of you than in the past. I will be also demanding in new ways. You will get to see me in a different light. Donna says I have become much more authoritarian in the last while. She says you can see it at the meetings and the way I handle the group in the office. There are rumours that they want me to lead the combined group and are even thinking of moving that area of responsibility out of Minneapolis and basing it here - they know I don't want to live in the states.' She paused and looked at me over her drink.

'You are going to be part of my plan. I will need you, in the role I've devised for you, as part of my escape mechanism from the cut and thrust of the office. I do love you, but I need you to be..... different. But, play along with me and you'll enjoy yourself immensely.'

'Now,' she continued, 'what did you think of your cock being so hard while I trashed you? Bet you were surprised.' And here she gave a loud laugh. 'Oh, Steffie, I will have to be honest with you. I knew you were looking at porn, at that type of porn, for some time. You see, I found the system with only the monitor switched off some months back. You had gone into town and I found your account open. I used the administrator functions to set up another account which had full administrator rights so I could log in and read your files when I wanted to. I would log in every now and then and, shall we say, 'review' your explorations.'

I could see the glee in her eyes as she told me this. I took a deep drink of wine and reached for the bottle to refill.

'Go open another bottle,' Jan said, 'I'll need another glass or two. '

As I got the wine she continued. 'Today was a setup. There was no trip to the US. I am off for a few more days. I knew, or at least guessed, that you would dress after I was gone because I also knew about the clothes. When you took that trip to Jersey to fish last year I had to get a guy in to look at the water-tank in the attic. The washer on the ball-cock was going and that's what caused that knocking sound that so mysteriously stopped. He handed me down the clothes as they were in his way. I could not remember putting any thing up there, but it was only after he left that I examined the bags and discovered what was in them. It was obvious what was going on.'

'Now, little Steffie, I want you to do something for me. Get on your knees in front of me and take my panties off.' Jan ordered.

I did this and then she gently pulled my head into her pussy. I often gave her oral, as she did to me, so I began to lick her the way I knew she liked. She slid forward so than half her ass was off the chair and I had full access to her pussy. She smelled differently to what she was like normally - much more pungent. She then reached out and held my head and began pumping her hips up and down, riding my face. Jan went horse riding most weekends so her muscles in that area were quite developed. After a few minutes she climaxed and fell backwards onto the chair. She panted for a minute or two and then said. 'Good girl, Steffie, and good boy, Steven.' She rested for a while and I returned to the couch.

'So, now, my little Steffie, you've felt the bad side of your new life, and some of the good side, so now lets examine more of the good side. Pour us some more wine and I'll join you on the couch. ' Jan said with a smile.

Sitting on the couch Jan began to stroke my leg again. She pushed me back and began kissing me on the lips. I remembered what it was like when I was younger and I first got with a girlfriend – first you'd rub her leg, then she would she let you rub her breast, then try to get inside the bra, and then go gently for her pussy. Jan did all this with me, slowing pushing me onto my back. Before she went for my 'pussy' she thrust her hips at me, dry humping me, for a few minutes. Then her hand went for my crotch, but outside the skirt, and after just six or seven strokes I begged her to stop as I was about to cum.

'It's OK, Steffie, you can release yourself.' she said gently. You know how it is when you are dying to go the toilet (to pee) but there is nowhere for you to go so you hold it for ages and then when there is somewhere for you, you can't go as it seems to have gone on strike? Well that's what happened. Jan stoked and stroked but I seemed to be just stuck on the edge of cumming but could not get over that edge. But then Jan lifted my skirt and ran her nails the length of my cock, outside the panties, and I came. And I came. Spurt after spurt after spurt. Jan sat up and went to the chair as my orgasm died away. I lay there, my crotch and stomach areas covered in my own cum.

'Now, get a towel and sit on it. I don't want you soiling the couch and you are not getting the chance to clean yourself. Not yet, anyway.' Jan said.

___________________________

This is the first section of the story. It is essentially true, with changes made to names and descriptions, to protect identities. In the next chapters some characters are merged in order to keep some sanity on things and again to protect identities.

12