All Comments on 'Be Careful What You Wish For'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wrong Section

Should have been in fetish section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
within two weeks she was in love?

How the fuck did that happen? I mean, one breath she was saying she didn't want to lose her husband and the next she's professing undying love? What was so good about "sir douchbag" that she was in love with?

Orgasms? Money? What was the basis for her love?

This story stunk to high hell. If doesn't even deserve a one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

CRAP!!! sorry I took the time to read it!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 13 years ago
Waste of my time

Acrappy story by a crappy author. You should stick to dreaming and playing with yourself and never write again.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 13 years ago
great

it is obvious the readers here have a zero sex life, so pitiful, joan just learned what she should have known and harry never will probably

how wonderful it is to enjoy sex, u can ssex with diff ones and stil have love and erotic hot sex, wow what if joan got some black cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This is actually a very good story, at least the idea behind the story. The next time you men/swingers even THINK about giving your wife to another man or woman THINK about this story and THINK about what the husband had to give up because of his fetish. Was he a wimp? of course he was should he have beat the living hell out of the 'Master'? Hell yes, but his wife was lost to him after the first day of the master and the wife meeting better to cut his loses and find another woman and FORGET about watching some other person fuck his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A bmuch better ending

Would have been mr asshole and the bitch being shot in the head by harry.

Then Harry shooting himself. People like there three are fucking scum and should be culled from society.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Better suited for BDSM section

Hard to read because the author kept getting who was saying what mixed up. Try proofreading instead of just spell check.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wrong category author!

Quit posting in the LW & trolling for attention.

pa47epa47eabout 13 years ago
well said

Just delete the nay sayers.............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
women like that are a dime a dozen

naysayers eh, well having been a successful dom for many years I can say I dont like the story. And if she falls for him that easy the next one will be even easier. Trash is trash, after having had her he should have given her back to here husband and let him suffer with her the rest of his life. You dont marry women like this u use them and lose them. And the master of this story is a real wannabee.........

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 11 years ago
This Was ...

absolutely one of the worst stories I have ever skimmed.

Concritic123Concritic123almost 10 years ago
It was a good story...

Don't Listen to the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1 star

for the auto bio cuckwriter

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

As stupid as even a LW cuck story can get.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The author used this unlikely plot line at least twice. Neither time was it a winner.

The MC destroyed the lives of their children. That's a capital crime and should be punished accordingly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous