Be Careful What You Wish For!

Story Info
A nightmare?
1.4k words
3.85
13.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never liked night clubs; noise, sweat and drink were not my style. It wasn't where I liked to find a woman, no finesse, no charm, just the animals in a pack waiting for the rut. No, definitely not my style. I stared into my beer, it tasted like piss. A little blond brushed against me, dark roots, leather shorts barely covering her big arse. Her friend staggered behind, an early casualty to binge drinking. As I said, no finesse and definitely, no class. If only there was one woman here to tempt me; no chance, time to leave. If if I was lucky I could pick up a lonely shopper in the local all night supermarket, or get a microwave curry. As I turned I caught sight of a dream, a vision of loveliness.

Leaning against the bar was a woman, no as I said before, a vision. Petite yet elegant, a body sculpted by an artist, slender but with an arse made for caresses and small pert breasts that begged for a tongue to tease their jutting nipples. Her hair, red and long, flowing down to her shoulders. She turned toward me, I could see her deep blue eyes, actually I was already drowning in them. She smiled and tilted her head on one side, an unspoken invitation. How was this woman alone, why were there no men hanging around her? I should have suspected something but here was my dream woman, perfect in every detail. She was here for me, to be my plaything. My throat was dry, my heart pounded in my ears, my cock was hard and aching for her touch. She had me on a leash without saying a word, without a touch. I was powerless, without a hope, without a prayer.

I was frozen to the spot, the music faded, nothing seemed to exist but her and me. She pushed her drink along the bar, ran her hands down her dress, smoothing it over her curves and floated, elegantly across the floor. She reached out and ran her finger tips down my thigh. She took my hand.

We were on the dance floor, her hips locked to mine. She moved around me always touching, her fingers tracing my cock, her hair against my cheek, her lips on mine, her buttocks pressing and sliding, her inner thighs gripping my leg and she move down almost to her knees and back up, her tongue on my neck. The heat of her soft flesh burning away any self control I had. She took my hands again, moved my fingers over her hard nipples, cupped her breasts with them. I could feel her mound moving slowly along the length of my cock. I could feel my cum boiling up my shaft only for her to move away, a laugh in her eyes, quenching the immediate urgency of my lust.

I was being seduced on the dance floor oblivious to everybody else, it was if they didn't see us. I hardly moved, I couldn't move, the room and this temptress spun around me, I was being sucked into a vortex, a whirlwind of lust and I couldn't resist. She teased my ears with her tongue, breathed the words I wanted to hear, "shall we go?" I followed like a puppy.

The street outside was deserted, damp from a recent shower the slickness reflecting red neon lights, the pavements steaming. The only sounds were the clicking of her heels and the rustle of her dress. She led me up the steps of a hotel I had never noticed before. The doors swung open and we were in a faded, once grand, lobby. The hotel clerk didn't pay any attention to us as we walked to the lift, his dog made to bark, but decided against it.

The lift swept us to a room, it could have gone up or down, her scent, her touch, her presence filled my senses and left no room for anything else. She kicked off her shoes and draped herself around my neck. My hands worshipped her body, my mouth covered hers, I mumbled loving words to her, undressed her slowly. Her dress slipped down her gorgeous curves, I kissed her breasts and her belly, licked her inner thighs as I rolled her stockings down her lovely legs. I sucked in the scent of her, my tongue caressing her pussy lips through her silk panties. I pulled them down and tasted her wetness, sweet and dizzying. I lifted her camisole over her head and moved my hand over her firm breasts. My hands slid down the elegant curve of her back to stroke her rounded buttocks, parted them to stroke he puckered anus, my cock straining, my cum rising once more. I could not have believed the beauty that was laid before me, her nipples erect; I ached to suck on them, her pussy lips swollen and pouting inviting my fingers to stroke them. Her head went back, my mouth on her throat as my thumb rolled over her clitoris, making it erect, making her sigh and moan. Her finger nails raked down my back, pulled me on to her

I was naked, how I don't know, but her soft body calmed any fears. My cock felt almost unnaturally hard against her belly as I strained to touch and kiss all of her at once. "Fuck me," she said in a husky voice. Her fingers held my shaft, easing it down towards her waiting lips. My cock brushed her clit, and rested against her opening. Something held me back, but what? Safe sex, or something else. "Do it," she growled, there was nothing for it, I plunged into her waiting depths, her lips gripped me.

What the hell? Where there should have been warmth there was cold, where there should have been ecstasy there was pain. I tried to pull out but I was gripped with ice. She laughed, a guttural, awful sound as her hips moved me back and forward. Her cunt clenched and squeezed, I plunged into her despite the pain despite my rising fear, again and again I thrust. I felt my body being turned until she was astride me. She rode me, raped me, feeding on my pain, delighting in the agony she was inflicting upon me. Her breasts bounced in time with the rhythm of her fucking. In spite of it all I moved my hands to caress her, her erect nipples in the palm of my hands. Her face now took on a look of bestial glee, of twisted beauty. The agony increased as I felt my skin tear inside her but still she moved up and down, plunging onto my stiff and tortured manhood bringing me to an indescribably painful orgasm, above my screams I heard a cry out with her own orgasm and felt her juices flood over my shaft like a melting glacier as I passed out.

I woke to see her standing over me, I looked down and my penis was OK, except it felt cold, I touched it, it was like ice. She knocked my hand away and started to wank me, hard and fast, her grip tightened and tightened, swelling the head, bigger and bigger. I screamed but her grip only got tighter and tighter still. My cock head felt like it was ready to explode. Her hand was relentless, cruel and pitiless, I was dizzy. She moved her head over me stretching her lips to cover my glans. Her mouth was a blast of antarctic cold, her tongue swirled over the ridge, teased the slit. I wanted to cum, needed relief but she slowed and licked my shaft down to my balls. The cold made them ache, her fingers moved to my glans, as they moved they burned my flash adding a whole new pain but bringing me close to another orgasm. Her tongue and lips moved back up my shaft and over my cock head, her teeth gripped like a trap and my cock erupted, I felt it tear apart, blood and semen spewing into her. She opened her lips like a maw, showing me the ruination of my manhood. Blood and semen slipped down her chin, she licked around her mouth her tongue flicking like a snakes. I wretched and collapsed.

I came round in time to her naked hips and arse slinking through the doorway, a laugh floating on the air, containing all the humour of a disaster. The room stank of sex and suicide, of blood and rot. My head ached, I was exhausted and I felt empty, dirty, violated, but I wanted her, missed her already. Her panties and stockings lay on my chest, I looked down, my cock was whole but cold, so cold, ice against my belly, it ached like frostbite. Placed neatly next to it was a calling card, all it said was.....'You are mine'.