Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 03

Story Info
Revenge is sweet.
1.2k words
4.06
75k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 09/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renne had almost cum herself. She had snuck into the room, after Garry had blindfolded Deana. Walking in, she saw Garry enjoying Deana's body, and it excited her. When Renne began to undress, silently, Garry's eyes did not leave her.

Their plan was falling into place with delightful precision. Renne had replaced Garry on the bed, and for the first time inhaled the scent of another woman. She was careful not to touch Deana with her hands, for fear that her soft skin would give her away. Her mouth touched Deana's cunt, and it was as if instinct took over. Her tongue played and moved. Renne had looked over at Garry, seeing his obvious excitement in what he was viewing. At one point, Garry had moved behind Renne, and began fingering her cunt. Renne took delight in knowing she was causing Deana such pleasure. As Renne felt Deana's orgasm approach, she signaled for Garry to remove her blindfold. Seeing Deana's reaction was the first sweet taste of victory for Renne, and she sought more.

Renne's eyes gleamed as they met Deana's shock, and ecstasy. This was the turning point, and Renne knew she had to act quickly to enable her complete revenge. As Deana tried to rationalize what was happening, Renne moved beside her and Garry joined them. Renne brought her mouth down on Deana's and kissed her deeply. Much to Renne's delight, the kiss was returned, hesitantly, but yieldingly. As Renne moved her mouth from Deana's face, Garry brought his mouth down to kiss Deana.

Renne knew she had to act with balance. Attaining her revenge, keeping Deana in step, and also to enjoy her own excitement were the goals. She knew Garry well enough, and could see by his excitement, that he had no hesitations in whatever Renne was doing.

Renne reached down and began to lightly rub Deana's post orgasm sensitive clit. Deana moaned, as Garry leaned in and kissed Renne, just above Deana's face. Renne shared Deana's taste with him, letting his tongue run over her mouth, her teeth. As they kissed, Garry caressed Renne's breast. Renne took Deana's hand, and guided it to Garry's cock. Renne was ready to initiate stage two of her plan.

Renne leaned in to Deana and put her hand beside her head, turning it toward Garry.

"You want that cock, don't you?"

Deana hesitated, but passion dictated an answer. "Yes," she whispered, barely audibly.

Renne leaned in closer, and loudly asked, "WHAT?"

Deana closed her eyes and spoke up. "Yes," she said, "Yes, I want that cock."

Renne smiled, and her eyes met Garry's. She knew he needed release, and he was about to get it. Renne reached up and untied the right restraint from the bed post, and nodded to Garry to untie the right. She then put her hand behind Deana's head, and raised her up to a sitting position. Deana offered no resistance, but was obviously a bit unsure.

"Kneel." Renne spoke with authority. When Deana paused, Renne grabbed her hair and guided her. When Deana was on her knees, Renne kissed her. Garry proceeded to tie Deana's hands behind her back. When Renne saw Deana lower her head, she tried to imagine what was going through her mind. Passion, obviously, but also some guilt, shame and uncertainty were good bets. Renne knew she had won, and now she was going to claim her prize, and be proclaimed the victor.

Renne positioned herself at the head of the bed, half sitting, and opened her legs wide. Garry moved behind Deana, and he rubbed his cock against her firm ass. Deana closed her eyes for a moment, as if to clear her head. Still smiling, Renne reached up and grabbed the hair on either side of Deana's face, and pulled her face close, holding Deana's hair to steady her as she bent. Looking directly into Deana's eyes, Renne began to speak.

"So, the little cunt came over here tonight wanting to fuck my husband, and now she is getting more than she bargained for, and more than she dreamed. Mmm, but she is a good little whore, isn't she? Now let me tell you what you are going to do. You are going to lick and suck my cunt until I cum, and if you are a good girl, you will get that cock you so wanted. Do you understand?"

Deana began to raise herself and struggle, but Renne kept a tight hold on her hair. Garry positioned his cock under Deana and began to rub it over her cunt, her clit, as Renne pulled her face back down, and kissed her, stifeling her protest. Deana now kneeling and bent, Garry rubbed his cock directly over her clit. Deana moaned, and Renne guided her head down to her waiting wet cunt. Renne knew it would not take long to cum, but she had to ensure Deana would comply.

"Lick it," Renne instructed, feeling Deana's hot breath on her cunt.

Deana put her mouth against Renne's cunt, and began to lick it. Renne could not take her eyes off of what she was witnessing. This woman, who just today had lusted after her husband, was now licking and sucking her cunt. Her husband, behind the whore, ready to take her. Renne struggled to keep control.

"Mmm, baby, I think maybe this girl is willing to learn her place."

"She would do well to do so," was Garry's reply. "I love to see my wife pleased, and I love seeing someone who can make it happen. You see, Deana, I'd love to fuck you, often, but that will only happen if that is what Renne wishes. If you keep my wife pleased, then we, together, will see to it you are pleased, would you like that Deana?"

Deana moaned against Renne's cunt and she nodded, bringing more stimulation to Renne's already aching cunt. "Good girl," both Renne and Garry said in unison.

"Go ahead darling, she is being such a good girl. Give her some of what she wants."

Garry needed no further urging as he put his cock inside Deana and drove into her. Deana cried out as he thrust into her needy cunt. With each thrust, Deana was forced harder onto Renne's cunt. Nearing, but not yet wanting to orgasm, Renne pulled Deana's head off her cunt, and back to her face. She pulled Deana's face within only a couple of inches to her own, and spoke:

"BUT...You've been very naughty, trying to fuck my husband, without offering me any pleasure. That must never happen again. In order for you to receive pleasure from him, you must please me. Now, you must be punished for your mistake."

Deana looked at Renne quizzically. Then it sank in, what was being asked of her, demanded of her. Her eyes opened wide as she felt the sting of Garry's hand, hard against her ass with his next thrust. Again and again he struck her with his hand as he thrust into her.

Renne pulled Deana's head back down to her aching cunt. "Now, take your punishment while you pleasure me."

Renne watched as Deana licked her cunt, and Garry fucked, and spanked Deana from behind. Renne was the first to cum, followed immediately by Deana and Garry. Renne sat catching her breath, and all was silent but for the sighs and breathing. Renne could not let herself completely relax. The next phase of her plan was yet to be put into place.

**Please keep the votes/ratings and feedback coming, I appreciate them very much. I will bring chapter 4 as soon as possible