Be Careful Who You Marry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, don't be too sure there, little lady; I'm not scared of you anymore."

"Charley Morrison, you never were scared of me; you were faking it so I wouldn't be scared off. You tricked me and you know it."

"Helen, I been meaning to tell you that I have really enjoyed being with you these last couple of weekends, and I hope we can have a lot more of them."

"Charley, I've enjoyed being with you too, and we will have lots more of them, if you want."

"I'd like that a lot, Helen."

I squeezed his arm, saying, "I'm going home now; I'm tired and we had a busy day today. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

He patted my hand and said, "Goodnight, Helen."

Saturday night after dancing the night away, Charley drove me home.

He said, "Helen, I don't know how you feel about me, but I care an awful lot about you, and hope you felt the same way about me."

I looked up into his eyes, leaned over and kissed him. "Of course I care a lot about you, Charley, or I wouldn't have gone out with you. Now kiss me."

His huge arm moved me tight against him, holding me there and he kissed me; I mean, he kissed me, then he pulled back saying, "Well, I guess I better let you go in."

"I'm not going in tonight without you, Charley."

"What!!!!!!?"

"You heard me, Charley; not without you. I'm staying the night with you no matter what you say, think or do. Now, turn the car off and come inside, Charley Morrison; I'm going to make love to you." As we kissed, I reached out and turned the key off. Charley made love to me that night, almost all night. Sometimes, it was slow and easy, sometimes hard and deep, but we made love.

We were lying there taking a break, when Charley said, "It's been a long, long time since I've been with anyone, Helen, and I ain't never been with anyone like you. I just can't get enough of you girl."

"Damn, Charley; you can't catch it all up in one night!"

He laughed, saying, "By gawd, we can try!"

Charley is a big man all over. He isn't any longer than Carl, but much thicker. It took awhile for me to adjust to his size, but once I did, it was wonderful, to say the least.

It wasn't long after that night Charley proposed to me and we became engaged,four months later, we were married. Sharon and Carl had become a couple and they agreed to watch the girls while we went on our honeymoon. It was wonderful, Charley treats me so well he can't ever do enough for me in fact he makes me feel guilty at times that I'm not doing enough for his love.

Being pregnant,with Charley was nothing like being around Corey. I was scared to death when I became pregnant. I hoped and prayed Charley wouldn't turn against me like Corey had done it turned out he was quite the opposite, he couldn't do enough for me or treat me better, I had finally found a man who truly loved me and he is so easy to love .

It was about a year later; I was in the grocery store with the twin boys in the shopping cart, going down one of the main aisles, when Corey came out of a side aisle grabbing the blanket off the baby's faces, saying, "Let me see your nigger baby!"

Before I could react, I saw the back of a man's hand hit Corey's face, sending him sprawling on the floor; blood spewing from his nose and a cut under his eye. As the man moved to go past me, I grabbed at him saying, "No, no Charley! He's not worth it! He didn't hurt me or the babies, so please stop!"

Looking down at Corey, he said, "You're one lucky SOB. If you ever come near my wife or my babies again, you'll hate your momma for ever giving birth to you, do you hear me?"

He nodded his head yes.

"I didn't hear you asshole."

"Yes, yes; I heard you."

The police came and Corey tried changing his story, but two women who had seen what had happened, told the police what he had done. Satisfied, they escorted him out of the store. That's the last time I have seen Corey, and if I ever see him again, it will be too soon. The girls just love their brothers; they can't get over how they each got their own little brother to play with.

All four kids have the biggest teddy bear in the world to play with; Charley. He gave up bouncing for staying home nights with me and the kids. I'm not sure if I should tell him we're already going to have another baby, but it's mostly his fault. If he wasn't so damn good in bed, I might be able to leave him alone; so you see it is his fault.

I lost my baby sitter. Carl talked her into moving in with him. I had been right about the chemistry that first morning when they met. The weekends Carl was out of town he had been with Sharon. It sort of hurt a tiny bit that they had sneaked around about it rather than just come out and tell me, but I do understand; they didn't want to hurt me. They both thought I was in love with Carl. That wasn't the case at all; we both got and gave what the other had to offer. We're all still good friends and that means a lot to me. Auntie Sharon and Uncle Carl are coming over for a BBQ tonight, so I better get mine in gear.

Thank You

I hope you have Enjoyed reading my story