All Comments on 'Be Cereful What You Ask For'

by Sexywife104

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot as fuck

Almost as hot as you look. XX

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Loved the story, but loved your pic even more

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 12 years ago
Can't wait to read more!

I know you must have some very sexy experiences to share. More, please!

QuikpeekQuikpeekover 12 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for the story and I hope you have more to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
don't fancy skiing...

but after seeing your picture, I fancy fucking you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

then you get down on the counter spread your legs wide and masterbate to all whos looking ,you start to squirt all over the counter while you cum hard like a whore your cockold hubby watches the young lad masterbate and blow cum all over your sluttish face and then licks it off ,calls out to the shopping public to come and bang your arse till you bleed like a virgin and you love it all you blow bucket

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lovely tits

You've got tits like my wife's auntie, who is the best fuck I've ever had.

2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
nice to see you as you are with all showing

love the story . now onto another one. im sure you have lots to write about

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful Story

It's so nice to know that other women got started on the road to exhibitionism with the help of encouraging men... and by thwe way you look lovely. My hubby encouraged me and we have a wonderful and exciting sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

they dont have to be big to be hot and sexy keep having fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i like the story and i like the picture

The narrator of your story is an amazing woman. She is a lot of fun. Both her husband and her lovers are blessed. I wish i had known her in whatever capacity.

Now about the picture. I am 63 & married. If i spotted you on a beach in Punta Cana, i would put my towel near you just in case.

Sleepless in Toronto, Canada

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great story ! Sexy picture!

JWrenJWrenover 9 years ago
Huge tease

Great tease, proving yet again that it's not size that matters but the flaunting of what you've got. Nice photo, by the way, but the words paint an even better picture. And that's praise!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story - Great descriptions!

A very fun and erotic story. Your descriptions are great and it is such a turn-on that you were exposing yourself for others to enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Erotic and very hot

you have just caused some heavy breathing here Jo. Just incredibly turned on so I had to unload my nuts. If I ever met you it would be so great to see those incredible tits and lick them...maybe drive you insane ... And if you begged me to press my stiff cock into your warm moist pussy, who could refuse?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Thank you. I observed a lady, much older than me, well dressed, classy, walking through a store I worked in. I asked could I assist her, she turned and smiled, I need a pair of walking shoes, I can help you, your size, she smiled, well sometimes 8, 8 and a half or nine. I showed her various brands, she picked one, I brought out the shoes. She tried an 8, they seem a little tight, she leaned over feeling for her toe, showing me where it was. I looked, she wasn't wearing a bra, her breasts on display in her very loose top. what do you think, looking up at me, um yes, maybe a nine. She took her time taking them off, then put the 9's on, I tried to look away, what do you think, let me feel where your toe is, I bent down, feeling her toe, I looked up, she had parted her legs, I caught the sight of grey hair, I think its o.k, what about the other one, I felt it, she leaned back, this time grey hair and pussy, I looked at her, she smiled, I think every thing looks fine, she leaned forward, I could see her nipples, they were hard. Thank you, you have been very helpful, I will take those. I stood, she looked straight at my crotch where my cock was semi hard. I grabbed the shoes, took her money and she said again thank you, you have made me feel very happy. She left, I went into the bathroom and stroked myself, thanks to that lovely mature woman.

CletisCletisabout 8 years ago
Response to PUTRID

A submission from someone who won't share their name is not worth much. If you don't appreciate a story or picture, just move on. (and grow up)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (5*) I LOVED YOUR STORY. It is very ETOTIC

Your husband is a very, very lucky guy. I envy him.

A voyeur husband married to an exhibitionist wife is a dream come true for both of them!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
My kind of woman!

Unfortunately my current lady does not share your ideas. Rated it 5 stars because of how my body reacted to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more!

Like your stories and love your picture! More of both, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great development

I enjoyed how you explained your awakening and look forward to more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LIKE THE STORY. LIKE THE PIC ON MEMBER'S BIO PAGE.

:-)

MFM_wife_fanMFM_wife_fanover 5 years ago
Lady Power

It's empowering isn't it? Of course your husband lusts after you, but for as much as that's worth and for how often he tells you how attractive you are, there's always going to be a little extra tingle that comes from being "noticed" by another. Especially if they make you aware. Enjoy yourselves and be safe!!! Nice story, I enjoyed it very much.

loveloverloveloverover 5 years ago
When

are we leaving for Killington? And the ski lodge, the roaring fire, and the room?

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyabout 5 years ago
Hot Story

Loved this story. Keep writing.

Sexywife104Sexywife104over 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I appreciate the positive comments and hope my true story has enabled some of you to get hard, and then soft again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
sexywife104

your husband is a lucky man. your gorgeus. love your tits wish I could fuck you hard

Bogey3Bogey3about 3 years ago
Lovely story

Wonderful life that you two are having. Love your profile picture

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeover 2 years ago
Great story.

Please write more.

Congratulations, no silly negative comments, only full appreciation.

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How about a new story? Nice nips.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story JO...a sexy confident wife that I'm sure by now is showing and giving more than photos. Nothing sexier than a Hotwife.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor24 days ago

Very nicely done story. It is well-written from a literary point of view and had the feel of realism. I found it especially erotic without being too extreme to be believable and it was a nice, feel-good read. Your photo is perfect. Thanks for both.

wasagadavewasagadave9 days ago

Please write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexywife104@Sexywife104
Hotwife who has a husband who loves to show her off. I enjoy teasing other guys while my husband watches.